im back found out my palate is narrow

ChristianChad

ChristianChad

Kraken
im 17, i took off my braces just now because i have head MRI soon and i realised my palate is narrow and i see it very clearly: i was probably cucked by my braces. my hands are shaking in fury. these orthodontic faggots want to turn me into a dog. they fixed my front teeth crowding, but now my front upper and lower teeth slant forward, and my teeth more towards the back are not forming a wide palate, more like the front teeth start forming a wide palate but the back teeth stop halfway and my palate looks narrow.

left is my palate, right is normal palate. they fixed my crowding in the front but my palate has not developed vertically. I could barely draw this as my hands are shaking.

left my slanted forward teeth, right normal teeth. I can bite an apple through a fence.

do i threathen them with a knife to talk about this shit? im going to steal an m4 from an idf soldier and commit warcrimes in gmod
dental healthcare ends in 18. they want to jew me out of every possible thing UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• So Sad
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and bogii
Your fault for going to jews for this kind of job

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
The fucking things I would do for a wider mouth

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
you fell for the meme:feelsbadman:

you fell for the meme:feelsbadman:
I didn't, I need a proper palate expender and not this camaflauge orthodontics, i explained to my mother in psl terms and she understood. i love her so much. she will cover my MSE :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, LooksOrDeath, ilovelamp08 and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and sibience
Imagine getting a head MRI because some autist here told you to

Imagine getting a head MRI because some autist here told you to
lol wat? MRI is not even for skeleton you fag its for soft tissue like brain. i have some motor issues and i may have tourrettes. asshole! faggot! kike! see?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IhateDentists and Deleted member 19896
lol wat? MRI is not even for skeleton you fag its for soft tissue like brain. i have some motor issues and i may have tourrettes. asshole! faggot! kike! see?
:lul:

Stretch with fingers
I did that a shit ton for months... I don't really think it works lol it only makes it wider for hours so I might just stretch it a few minutes every time before I have to go outside so I don't have a shit ratio.

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
your palate is narrow and that can be fixed
Don't think it can unless with the surgery where Epply cuts ur muscles to make ur mouth wider but that is not worth it unless ur perfect in everything else

I did that a shit ton for months... I don't really think it works lol it only makes it wider for hours so I might just stretch it a few minutes every time before I have to go outside so I don't have a shit ratio.
post mouth? my mouth is somewhat narrow aswell

Don't think it can unless with the surgery where Epply cuts ur muscles to make ur mouth wider but that is not worth it unless ur perfect in everything else
wider palate = wider mouth brother. post your smile so I can see your palate

• +1
Reactions: sibience
wider palate = wider mouth brother.
perhaps... I'm not sure lol but anyways I'm not gonna go under mse for that

post mouth? my mouth is somewhat narrow aswell
idk what ur mouth to nose ratio is but mine is like 1.25-1.3 without stretching. My mouth is still small, my nose is just decent for an asian (I got lucky not to have too wide nose as east asian)

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
@sibience

brother, i have never heard of this.

XD

Also how have you never heard of mouth to nose ratio but you wanna make your mouth wider? Good on you then, you know facial aesthetics without needing to know known ratios.

Ideal mouth width to nose width ratio is 1.6 but honestly anything over 1.4 is good enough in my opinion.

• +1

XD

Also how have you never heard of mouth to nose ratio but you wanna make your mouth wider? Good on you then, you know facial aesthetics without needing to know known ratios.

Ideal mouth width to nose width ratio is 1.6 but honestly anything over 1.4 is good enough in my opinion.
I heard other things from this forum like simply visually narrow mouths which looks bad. mine is narrow because it looks narrow when im completely relaxed. when I force it to be wider it looks better. i also heard wide palate = wide mouth, narrow palate = narrow mouth. true in my case.

How long for a day

• +1
How long for a day
I used to do it for like at least an hour every day in a high iq way using a long sock and I fold it many times and it will still be long and I put it in my mouth to try to widen my lips and it hurt a lot because it was very wide still.

• +1
I didn't, I need a proper palate expender and not this camaflauge orthodontics, i explained to my mother in psl terms and she understood. i love her so much. she will cover my MSE :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Your mom probably subconsciously sees where the world is going and how it's becoming extremely looks based thanks to social media. She probably wants to ensure she has grandkids at some point. You got a based mom and she's blackpilled

• +1
I used to do it for like at least an hour every day in a high iq way using a long sock and I fold it many times and it will still be long and I put it in my mouth to try to widen my lips and it hurt a lot because it was very wide still.
cope; if not surgery= cope, obviously

• +1