I'm back, let me reintroduce myself

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
I made very few posts when I was last here. I don't think most of you guys know or remember me.

I used to be 60+kg and really good looking for a curry, good eyes, nose, jaw, chin.

I've been on schizophrenia medications clozapine and olanzapine which made me put on shit load of weight. I'm 94 kg now.

So I'm here to leanmaxx, get inspiration from and hang out with you guys.

My interests are MMA and Physics.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
Are you in Singapore? Want to go watch f1 in October with me? I’m non NT so have no friends to go with

Pic of me
17599D58 304C 4512 A738 D34B72BDA529

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Nvm just read your post you’re Indian

• JFL
Reactions: Yliaster, Deleted member 17735, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
Mirin2234?

Nvm just read your post you’re Indian

It's common for Indian guys to be with Chinese girls in Singapore... We're a egalitarian society... So race doesn't matter. I'm born and bred In Singapore.

If you're Aspie/non-NT you might be into Maths/Science, as I am?

I used to be a pretty atypical curry when I was lean, pretty good looking. I can send you my Facebook profile, it has a few pics of my old self in it. You can be the judge.

And my man why do you have a pic of yourself wearing a towel to show me? That's some gay ass shit

It's common for Indian guys to be with Chinese girls in Singapore... We're a egalitarian society... So race doesn't matter. I'm born and bred In Singapore.

If you're Aspie/non-NT you might be into Maths/Science, as I am?

I used to be a pretty atypical curry when I was lean, pretty good looking. I can send you my Facebook profile, it has a few pics of my old self in it. You can be the judge.

And my man why do you have a pic of yourself wearing a towel to show me? That's some gay ass shit
Yes send me what you look like and maybe you can help me get Singapore girls? Do you have lots of friends?

And that’s most recent pic of me in camera roll

Yes send me what you look like and maybe you can help me get Singapore girls? Do you have lots of friends?

And that’s most recent pic of me in camera roll

Unfortunately I don't have many friends. But we could go to clubs and bars where we can meet girls and I could be your wingman.

Where are you from originally?

Unfortunately I don't have many friends. But we could go to clubs and bars where we can meet girls and I could be your wingman.

Where are you from originally?
Usa

Post pics of Singapore girls for motivation to go there. Also your guys English accent is most retarded on entire planet tbh

Just take a train to KL on Friday and we explore together

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Usa

Post pics of Singapore girls for motivation to go there. Also your guys English accent is most retarded on entire planet tbh

Just take a train to KL on Friday and we explore together

I'm using a smartphone and I don't know how to post pics from my phone here.

KL on Friday sounds good but it'll have to be after 1:30 pm because I have Maths tuition until then.

I think Saturday or Sunday is a better idea.

Add me on Facebook and we'll chat there, it's easier.

I'm using a smartphone and I don't know how to post pics from my phone here.

KL on Friday sounds good but it'll have to be after 1:30 pm because I have Maths tuition until then.

I think Saturday or Sunday is a better idea.

Add me on Facebook and we'll chat there, it's easier.
I don’t have Facebook I’m non NT

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
why should anyone care about you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19798 and Michael Myers
Don't remember you. I stopped posting in 2018 and came back a few months ago. Site has picked up a lot of momentum since then, but it happens to be the case that most newly recruited users are reddit/discord nerds and losers.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore