I'm beginning to dickmaxx/restore foreskin

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
I actually began my journey a month ago to unjew my dick, but made little progress because I couldn't consistently tug. But now that things are winding down, I can.

Currently, I'm using an o-ring all day and taking it off once every hour to let my dick breathe and do manual tugging sessions whenever possible. Here is what it looks like when I wear it.

You may be asking, what's the point of dickmaxxing when you could be looksmaxxing? Well, I find it really important to dickmaxx because, once I ascend, I want to be able to enjoy sex. I want to not only heal from circumcision, but to get intense pleasure from sex when I finally achieve ascension. That's why I also focus on dickmaxxing along with looksmaxxing.

If you have any further questions I will be glad to answer them.

(If this isn't in the appropriate subforum I apologize mods)

Last edited:
:dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
Why would you want foreskin... I'm happy im circumsised.... There are a lot of studies that show foids like circumsised dicks better anyways, gives you more staminia too

Also, what the fuck is wromg with you... We have reached PEAK fucking autism.

It is only now that I can sadly see that this forum has many people who have mental illnesses and whom need genuine professional help. However, they flock to these sites and fall further into their own mental illnesses.

I didnt realise it before, maybe part of me didnt want to, but maybe we should start banning people who seem a bit too autistic for their own good.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
even if you restored the skin, i dont think the nerve can
The nerve trunk remains though, so even if you cut off the foreskin the nerve tissue that supplied the foreskin is still there. I think that if the inner foreskin is grown more then the neurites from the remaining nerve grow into it.

Why would you want foreskin... I'm happy im circumsised.... There are a lot of studies that show foids like circumsised dicks better anyways, gives you more staminia too

Also, what the fuck is wromg with you... We have reached PEAK fucking autism.

It is only now that I can sadly see that this forum has many people who have mental illnesses and whom need genuine professional help. However, they flock to these sites and fall further into their own mental illnesses.

I didnt realise it before, maybe part of me didnt want to, but maybe we should start banning people who seem a bit too autistic for their own good.
This is peak trolling here tbh. (y)
Trollmogs me.

The nerve trunk remains though, so even if you cut off the foreskin the nerve tissue that supplied the foreskin is still there. I think that if the inner foreskin is grown more then the neurites from the remaining nerve grow into it.

This is peak trolling here tbh. (y)
Trollmogs me.

This just makes everything so much more sad. You think I'm trolling. I'm dead serious.

mushroom tip

Gvng

• +1
Lmao I'm not taking anything you're saying seriously.
You posted a picture of your dick on an aussie-central incel website to show your foreskin restoration progression. I really didnt expect anything more from you.

HA i still got mine.

i want to begin this journey but i dont have the willpower or motivation to tug consistently. i need to use a dual tension device to tug both inner and outer skin but those push on the dicktip and that seems sketchy to do while my penis is still developing. thankfully the jews weren't too hungry for foreskins when they cut me because i have a decent bit left, around a ci level 3, so i can immediately start restoring with a device. and for copers saying it doesnt regenerate nerves, your mushroom tip is still constantly covered once you have a foreskin so the scaly layer it formed sheds off and your dick is still way more sensitive. ever since i started fapping i edged for long periods with a death grip, which may have contributed to my big penor, but it also means im extremely insensitive right now. so im fleshlightmaxxing to restore my full circumcised sensitivity.

i want to begin this journey but i dont have the willpower or motivation to tug consistently. i need to use a dual tension device to tug both inner and outer skin but those push on the dicktip and that seems sketchy to do while my penis is still developing. thankfully the jews weren't too hungry for foreskins when they cut me because i have a decent bit left, around a ci level 3, so i can immediately start restoring with a device. and for copers saying it doesnt regenerate nerves, your mushroom tip is still constantly covered once you have a foreskin so the scaly layer it formed sheds off and your dick is still way more sensitive. ever since i started fapping i edged for long periods with a death grip, which may have contributed to my big penor, but it also means im extremely insensitive right now. so im fleshlightmaxxing to restore my full circumcised sensitivity.
If you're at least a ci-3 then using orings is probably the best method if you want to simply be able to leave it and forget it, but you would have to occasionally take them off. The tension it provides is very similar to a bi-directional device, and best of all, you can stack as many orings as you want as you grow more skin.

From what I hear you need to be at least a ci-4 to be able to use a bi-directional device anyway. I tried using the inflation method but I didn't regenerate much foreskin because of my tight cut. You need adequate skin before using devices without it pushing your dick back in.

Also, restoring your inner skin is important because it provides isolated neurites that were cut by circumcision room to innervate the new tissue.

Lmao @ thinking uncircumcised is better. Cognitive dissonance.

u only need circumcised if you have long foreskin...if you fully erected you dick still covered in excess skin will be consider having long foreskin.
its unnatural to remove your foreskin, our ancestor don't just cut their own dick skin to survive
people who say circumsized is better/good/clean/whatever, probably are coping since its not going to grow back fully in their lifetime
as for uncircumcised people still be able to choose whether he want to cut their dick skin or not later

• +1
Reactions: Hebbe wem and VST
You got something against guys with working nuts or what?

I garentee you my nuts work just fine
If you're at least a ci-3 then using orings is probably the best method if you want to simply be able to leave it and forget it, but you would have to occasionally take them off. The tension it provides is very similar to a bi-directional device, and best of all, you can stack as many orings as you want as you grow more skin.

From what I hear you need to be at least a ci-4 to be able to use a bi-directional device anyway. I tried using the inflation method but I didn't regenerate much foreskin because of my tight cut. You need adequate skin before using devices without it pushing your dick back in.

Also, restoring your inner skin is important because it provides isolated neurites that were cut by circumcision room to innervate the new tissue.

Confirmed weirdo.

Youre pulling your dick skin forward to make foreskin? :feelswhat:. Woudnt your dick be desenestized already regardless? Wouldnt just end up with a cut dick thats harder to clean?

Glad they dont do that shit in scandi

Youre pulling your dick skin forward to make foreskin? :feelswhat:. Woudnt your dick be desenestized already regardless? Wouldnt just end up with a cut dick thats harder to clean?

it doesnt restore any nerves that got cut off but your dick tip is an internal organ that was never meant to be exposed. so when you're circumcised it becomes rough and scaly. when its constantly covered by a new foreskin this layer sheds off and its still way more sensitive. jfl @ people thinking foreskins are hard to clean. if your hygiene is so bad that you're building up smegma you are severely looksminning from poor hygiene and self maintenance
lmao @ thinking circumcised is better. my ability to feel sexual pleasure may be greatly reduced but at least my dick don't look weird haha. also i never shower so i'm glad i dont have dick cheese lamo. theres a reason its only still done in the us, in africa and other shitholes, and by people who are actually jews

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hebbe wem
Why would you want foreskin... I'm happy im circumsised.... There are a lot of studies that show foids like circumsised dicks better
Lol, not in Europe.
Maybe in the US.

JFL at giving your foreskin away to some Jew so he can make beauty products out of it, and then falling for his lies :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

We evolved to have foreskins for a reason, no foreskin makes it more likely for your dick to stop working.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, androidcel and dogtown
Last edited:
  • +1
you support mutilating babies and defend it to no end. whos the real weirdo here

Its good for them... reduce chances of infection...

Its good for them... reduce chances of infection...
and as a result over 200 boys die in the US due to botched circumcisions.
Better to just leave it alone and teach them how to wash it, lol.

And 7900 die annually due to the messy handwriting of doctors in the US. Fuck perscriptions too right?

10000 people die annually from falling from the stairs, fuck using the stairs too right?
20000 die from water poisoning, fuck dr inking water too right?

And 7900 die annually due to the messy handwriting of doctors in the US. Fuck perscriptions too right?
10000 people die annually from falling from the stairs, fuck using the stairs too right?
20000 die from water poisoning, fuck dr inking water too right?
Lol, there is a difference.
Those things you listed actually have a use.

Chopping a piece of your dick off has no use,

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, bobs_pls, Phad and 1 other person
Enjoy your dry, kernalized, ugly, insensitive, scarred dick. But whatever, if you wanna cope in peace then that's not a problem.

It actually adds a lot of sensitivity back :feelsez:(y)

Your dick becomes dekernalized and nerve endings that were truncated by circumcision grow into the scar tissue and newly restored mucosal tissue.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
Send a guide for restoring it im highly interested. Im dead srs

it doesnt restore any nerves that got cut off but your dick tip is an internal organ that was never meant to be exposed. so when you're circumcised it becomes rough and scaly. when its constantly covered by a new foreskin this layer sheds off and its still way more sensitive. jfl @ people thinking foreskins are hard to clean. if your hygiene is so bad that you're building up smegma you are severely looksminning from poor hygiene and self maintenance

lmao @ thinking circumcised is better. my ability to feel sexual pleasure may be greatly reduced but at least my dick don't look weird haha. also i never shower so i'm glad i dont have dick cheese lamo. theres a reason its only still done in the us, in africa and other shitholes, and by people who are actually jews
Oops I meant circumsised.