I'm black and want an Asian gf

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk

One that looks like this girl. The only Asians I like are East Asians (Korea, Japan, China) not SEA girls like Filipinas.

Am I just fucked? I have a few things going for me compared to the average American black.
I'm Somali with Caucasoid bone structure, light skin, high trust looking with a prettyboy nerd phenotype. I'm a computer science major and I got to Diamond 1 in league of legends, I know a lot of Asian girls like that game.
But it's still gonna be an uphill battle.

Every single time I go to the dining hall of my college I look at every couple and see if one is BMAF. I've seen 3 in the last 2 semesters and I legit just stare and analyze their features. If I lost weight I'd mog most of those guys. Currently 5'11 225lbs and I still mog most guys facially even while being this fat, my plan is to legit starve myself down to 190 then chase Asian women.
I just need some chink/gook/nip pussy bros...

Any tips?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Fear, Deleted member 17291, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 3 others
never seen that one before :Comfy:

Based but east asian girls are bwc only

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, zoomertrader and Deleted member 17291
No problem for Tyrone

• JFL
Reactions: zoomertrader
Based but east asian girls are bwc only
Largely true that most prefer white men but with this new generation that's less so the case. The FOBs hardcore simp for white guys but Asian American girls are more likely to break that stereotype.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, zoomertrader, Deleted member 18479 and 1 other person
No problem for Tyrone
Yea, sadly I'm not Tyrone. I'm prettyboy Steve urkel-cel. I'm not masc at all apart from my wide frame. Girls call me cute, I'm not even joking this group of girls in highschool said I look like an anime character. It sounds cringe but that's how ridiculously high trust I look. I wish I was a dom masc mogger dark triad beast...

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: EndlessHunger, enchanted_elixir, Looksmax Refugee and 1 other person
Yea, sadly I'm not Tyrone. I'm prettyboy Steve urkel-cel. I'm not masc at all apart from my wifd frame. Girls call me cute, I'm not even joking this group of girls in highschool said I look like an anime character. It sounds cringe but that's how ridiculously high trust I look.
Idk then bro you’re gonna just have to try and see if they like you.

Yea, sadly I'm not Tyrone. I'm prettyboy Steve urkel-cel. I'm not masc at all apart from my wifd frame. Girls call me cute, I'm not even joking this group of girls in highschool said I look like an anime character. It sounds cringe but that's how ridiculously high trust I look.
Your Somali it’s GG 4 u

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, enchanted_elixir and zoomertrader
Idk then bro you’re gonna just have to try and see if they like you.
Yeah I will once I've lost this weight. Already fasting right now. Being fat sucks, I stress are due to hard classes and it killed my motivation/mental lol.
Your Somali it’s GG 4 u
I don't look typical Somali. Every single person assumes I'm Ethiopian and/or mixed. Even other Somalis say I don't look Somali.

• Woah
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and PrinceLuenLeoncur
high trust looking with a prettyboy nerd phenotype
Over
High trust nerd is super failo for whites and even more for non whites

High trust prettyboys have no appeal generally

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Over

Yeah black + high trust is a very weird and unusual combo. It definitely helps me in terms of school/opportunities since I come off as the token approachable looking black guy, but for girls I just don't give off that low inhib mogger vibe they usually look for in black guys. Maybe I'm overthinking it though.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 16530 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
View attachment 1648689

One that looks like this girl. The only Asians I like are East Asians (Korea, Japan, China) not SEA girls like Filipinas.

Am I just fucked? I have a few things going for me compared to the average American black.
I'm Somali with Caucasoid bone structure, light skin, high trust looking with a prettyboy nerd phenotype. I'm a computer science major and I got to Diamond 1 in league of legends, I know a lot of Asian girls like that game.

Every single time I go to the dining hall of my college I look at every couple and see if one is BMAF. I've seen 3 in the last 2 semesters and I legit just stare and analyze their features. If I lost weight I'd mog most of those guys. Currently 5'11 225lbs and I still mog most guys facially even while being this fat, my plan is to legit starve myself down to 190 then chase Asian women.

Any tips?
Somalis do not have light skin. You guys call the other negroes "jareer" but you know there's no skin-tone differences right:lul:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, enchanted_elixir and zoomertrader
Yeah black + high trust is a very weird and unusual combo. It definitely helps me in terms of school/opportunities since I come off as the token approachable looking black guy, but for girls I just don't give off that low inhib mogger vibe they usually look for in black guys. Maybe I'm overthinking it though.
It's a big failo even for whites

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, enchanted_elixir and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Over

What would you describe my look ..it's me in my pfp ..keep in mind I'm a 23 year old incel who has regularly heard comments like 'you look ogre ' from looksmaxxers

What would you describe my look ..it's me in my pfp ..keep in mind I'm a 23 year old incel who has regularly heard comments like 'you look ogre ' from looksmaxxers
You don't look ogre

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I've seen 3 in the last 2 semesters
Very small % = not likely to happen

These relationships won't last past college too.

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Somalis do not have light skin. You guys call the other negroes "jareer" but you know there's no skin-tone differences right:lul:
I'm light skin compared to other Somalis but I don't really care about light skin, if anything I'd prefer to be darker as it looks more masc. East Africans are distinct from other blacks but I don't like how Somalis look down on other blacks. The ones that claim Arab ancestry and cringe self haters fuck them.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 15004
View attachment 1648689

Any tips?
I only see Filipinos with black men tbh

• Hmm...
i have only ever seen 2 asian female and black dude try contact them ask your fellow bbc how to put it dow ya hurr me?

Its Jahan X on xvideos

@ Therealjahanx

@loveiswithjjs

Somalis aren’t real blacks imo

And understand one thing western Asians females are extremely white worshipping. Even white men can become disgusted how low their standards are. While Blacks must be Tyrone lvl to compete.

And this is what most western Asian
Thinks about blacks. STRs only.

It’s sad but your best bet is a fob Asian from their homeland. They ironically have less prejudice and are more lenient to interracial dating. As long you have money.

• +1
Somalis aren’t real blacks imo

And understand one thing western Asians females are extremely white worshipping. Even white men can become disgusted how low their standards are. While Blacks must be Tyrone lvl to compete.

And this is what most western Asian
Thinks about blacks. STRs only.

It’s sad but your best bet is a fob Asian from their homeland. They ironically have less prejudice and are more lenient to interracial dating. As long you have money.

Western asians are more ugly than fobs tbh.

Fob girls look way better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18479

This is me currently, trying to leanmax. Be brutally honest when rating me, don't hold back. Also how Somali do I look + what "vibe" do I give off at first glance?

Western asians are more ugly than fobs tbh.

Fob girls look way better.

Ok maybe that true maybe it’s not.

Here’s steps to get a fob.

money halo + learn Chinese halo + novelty in their country halo

= guaranteed Asian gf or wife.

• +1
View attachment 1648689

Any tips?
Interesting alien ngl.

Attachments

• gooks1.jpg
    gooks1.jpg
    457.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 17291
its really interesting.. are there any studies about why that many black niggas love asian women?

im gonna tell you something;
YOUR FAT HOLDING YOU BACK

because when you dont feel comfortable in your body, then you will have high inhib..
lose some weight and then, when you like your body much more
it will effect your charisma in a positive way

im gonna tell you something;
YOUR FAT HOLDING YOU BACK

because when you dont feel comfortable in your body, then you will have high inhib..
lose some weight and then, when you like your body much more
it will effect your charisma in a positive way
Yeah bro I know exactly what you mean. Ever since I got this fat I legit don't feel comfortable in my own body. Just by looking at a fat person you can immediately know they lack self control which sucks too. Also clothes fit like shit when ur fat. I'm on a huge caloric deficit rn trying to lose weight. Only eating veggies+chicken.

• +1
Reactions: exeight
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
Yeah bro I know exactly what you mean. Ever since I got this fat I legit don't feel comfortable in my own body. Just by looking at a fat person you can immediately know they lack self control which sucks too. Also clothes fit like shit when ur fat. I'm on a huge caloric deficit rn trying to lose weight. Only eating veggies+chicken.
Yes man.. thats what i mean
it is bad for your look, its bad for your personality, for your charisma
AND Women are not attracted to fat people (there are fat people out there, they feel comfortable in their bodys but like i said, the fat is not only fuckin your body and Mindset.. als the other sex will see you as an unattractive person)

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
Pharellmaxx
Act more RnB than hiphop

• +1
I know a Cameroonian in the UK who reportedly does well with Asian girls and had an Asian gf. So it might be a good location for that, I don't know.
He mogs you hard though!

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and fauxfox
I know a Cameroonian in the UK who reportedly does well with Asian girls and had an Asian gf. So it might be a good location for that, I don't know.
He mogs you hard though!
What niche/look does he have? I feel like nerdy/high IQ black look is best with Asians
stopped here. my condolences buddy
Check my rateme post I don't look like a typical Somali at all.

Check my post I don't look like a typical Somali at all.
you look like a westernized one, one that got dealt the wrong hand and forced to play video games and watch anime for a source of dopamine.

east asians—the ones that get plastic surgery otherwise they would not look like that picture— are only into those of that culture meaning those kdrama male actors you see. do you look like that?

developed countries like korea don’t usually racemix, because they were exposed to the thought of the superiority of their own race, culture, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20097
you look like a westernized one, one that got dealt the wrong hand and forced to play video games and watch anime for a source of dopamine.

east asians—the ones that get plastic surgery otherwise they would not look like that picture— are only into those of that culture meaning those kdrama male actors you see. do you look like that?

developed countries like korea don’t usually racemix, because they were exposed to the thought of the superiority of their own race, culture, etc.
Yeah I rotted and played video games + watched anime. But I definitely look distinct from other Somalis though and don't look like a typical Somali.

I was under the impression the girls like what I posted like both kpop and white prettyboys, that's what I've seen online. I'll go after a westernized Asian American girl though, they seem more accepting of different races.

• +1
What niche/look does he have? I feel like nerdy/high IQ black look is best with Asians
He does not "look" nerdy at all. He is gymmaxxed with masc features.
But he is nerdy.
Hargeisha

• +1
View attachment 1648689

Any tips?

As an asian dude who's interacted with more asian women than anyone on this forum (debatable), here's my 2 cents.

GO FOR THE TYPES WITH TATs and shit - the liberal types

The more conservative dressing types are whites and asian only.

Trust me on this one

View attachment 1648689

Any tips?
Unlikely, light skin is worshipped in most Asian cultures

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Somalís are not black, you are not black stop with this garbage.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 17291
As an asian dude who's interacted with more asian women than anyone on this forum (debatable), here's my 2 cents.

GO FOR THE TYPES WITH TATs and shit - the liberal types

The more conservative dressing types are whites and asian only.

Trust me on this one
I already knew that bro, I was moreso wondering about the typical Korean girls like this. Are these types ever fine with Black guys or is it only giga-Tyrones that they'd go for? The one of the left is only worth pumping and dumping but I'd date the one on the right 100%
RockClimbingGirlKoreaboo3.jpg

Somalís are not black, you are not black stop with this garbage.
Effectively we're considered black. I'm aware Somalis/Ethiopians are descended from ancient Basal Eurasians and actually far removed from other ethnic groups, but effectively we are black. Waryaa are you Somali too?
Also interesting I'm Somali and my mtDNA comes from modern day Israel

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and maxxedfalloutdweller
I already knew that bro, I was moreso wondering about the typical Korean girls like this. Are these types ever fine with Black guys or is it only giga-Tyrones that they'd go for? The one of the left is only worth pumping and dumping but I'd date the one on the right 100%
RockClimbingGirlKoreaboo3.jpg

Effectively we're considered black. I'm aware Somalis/Ethiopians are descended from anciest Basal Eurasians and actually far removed from other ethnic groups, but effectively we are black. Waryaa are you Somali too?

The ones in the pic, very doubtful

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Move to Asia.

If you have to stay in Amerikkka, you can possibly get a light skinned Viet or Chinese gf MAYBE. Anything else like Korean or Japanese is a wash. Noodles are just way too white worshipping self hating thots in US of Gay.

Plus with all this woke shit going around you have to be careful. Expressing overt interest in noodlewhores brands you as a 'fetishist' or 'incel' or 'weirdo' now. I'm seeing way more Asians sticking to their own kind these days out of spite for foreigners / nationalism.

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 9467
The ones in the pic, very doubtful

Damn these ones are kinda ugly...I'd smash the middle one but I'd never be with them in public. Asian girls who're thicc and have fat asses are my weakness but they're so rare. NGL seems like the ugly asian girls are desperate and go for black guys.
Move to Asia.

If you have to stay in Amerikkka, you can possibly get a light skinned Viet or Chinese gf MAYBE. Anything else like Korean or Japanese is a wash. Noodles are just way too white worshipping self hating thots in US of Gay.

Plus with all this woke shit going around you have to be careful. Expressing overt interest in noodlewhores brands you as a 'fetishist' or 'incel' or 'weirdo' now. I'm seeing way more Asians sticking to their own kind these days out of spite for foreigners / nationalism.
Asian Americans are definitely possible no? They're basically like white girls and desperate to assimilate.
I also noticed at my college I see WAAAAYYYY more asian girls dating asian guys than white guys. Maybe that's cause I'm east coast though, the stereotype is mostly from west coast Silicon Valley type white guys and asian girls. White guys who say "I like asian girls" definetely catch a lot of flak nowadays but I think since I'm Somali I might be safe from that. Plus I'd never straight up tell a girl I'm dating that I like her for her race, that'd be dumb

Damn these ones are kinda ugly...I'd smash the middle one but I'd never be with them in public. Asian girls who're thicc and have fat asses are my weakness but they're so rare. NGL seems like the ugly asian girls are desperate and go for black guys.

Asian Americans are definitely possible no? They're basically like white girls and desperate to assimilate.
I also noticed at my college I see WAAAAYYYY more asian girls dating asian guys than white guys. Maybe that's cause I'm east coast though, the stereotype is mostly from west coast Silicon Valley type white guys and asian girls. White guys who say "I like asian girls" definetely catch a lot of flak nowadays but I think since I'm Somali I might be safe from that. Plus I'd never straight up tell a girl I'm dating that I like her for her race, that'd be dumb

yeah native asians are colorist af and gotta be kinda desperate to go for darker dudes, of any race

if ur in school maybe join a kpop club or urban dance org

yeah native asians are colorist af and gotta be kinda desperate to go for darker dudes, of any race

if ur in school maybe join a kpop club or urban dance org
I play league of legends and got to Diamond 1, I know they like league so maybe that halos me.
I'm not gonna chase them or anything. Just gonna lose weight and work out and see my options once I'm fit again. It's proabably just a temporary fetish, I didn't care at all about them until the last few months.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9467
I play league of legends and got to Diamond 1, I know they like league so maybe that halos me.
I'm not gonna chase them or anything. Just gonna lose weight and work out and see my options once I'm fit again. It's proabably just a temporary fetish, I didn't care at all about them until the last few months.
alr bro, gl

• +1