I’m bored rate my average picture I send on Snapchat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
who do u send them to, u send them to urself?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Erik-Jón
you just have many small failos which makes you average

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
i bet all ur 'friends' on snapchat are losers just like you/yourself

• Hmm...
i bet all ur 'friends' on snapchat are losers just like you/yourself
Nah I have a good friend group all football players and they invite me to cool stuff like going swimming working out and parties and hanging out, I’ve been friends with them since I was like 5

you just have many small failos which makes you average
You should tell me them all and then I can disipher the actual ones and fix them if possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
You should tell me them all and then I can disipher the actual ones and fix them if possible
You wanna turn into James Sapphire.

• +1
Nah I have a good friend group all football players and they invite me to cool stuff like going swimming working out and parties and hanging out, I’ve been friends with them since I was like 5
nice fanfic
Dennis nedry laughing hysterically

• Hmm...
You wanna turn into James Sapphire.
James mogs me and he’s very good looking, I wish I looked like James sapphire

Wise words
Us fingols truecels need to make a revolt and ban all fakecels like they did on .is soon as you ascend ban, while we’re at it let’s ban all sun nordics also

His eyebrows are so thin and they are blonde you can't even see a unibrow anyway.
My eyebrows aren’t thin but blonde yes

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Rate this east baltid mogger @StrangerDanger

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Erik-Jón
I don't think that you can do anything about them, it's very small details. Your nose shape isn't ideal (the shape of the nostrils and columella), you have an epicanthic fold, your intercanthal distance is too high. That stuff can't be changed. The issue is your phenotype, basically, and you can't change it. You could try to eyebrowmax/eyelashmax tho

3006602 1659151705371

James mogs me and he’s very good looking, I wish I looked like James sapphire
Nah you don't man. Don't Bogdanovmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie and Erik-Jón
Us fingols truecels need to make a revolt and ban all fakecels like they did on .is soon as you ascend ban, while we’re at it let’s ban all sun nordics also
Hit the gym and put down the fork.

• WTF
My eyebrows aren’t thin but blonde yes
I basically think of people with eyebrows thinner than mine as being thin but mine are bushy so.

sam-eagle-the-muppets.jpg
Leonid-Ilich-Brezhnev.jpg

• JFL
I don't think that you can do anything about them, it's very small details. Your nose shape isn't ideal (the shape of the nostrils and columella), you have an epicanthic fold, your intercanthal distance is too high. That stuff can't be changed. The issue is your phenotype, basically, and you can't change it. You could try to eyebrowmax/eyelashmax tho

View attachment 1801108

Nah you don't man. Don't Bogdanovmax
Wtf did you do to my eyes, remember this pic is angled and I have fully hooded eyes like this

I ascended them dude

You have an epicanthic fold, thats what asians have
Can you morph him with a leaner face / what he would look like at a lower bf%?

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie and Erik-Jón
I literally don’t
View attachment 1801117
This is neutral angle no squinch or gay shit
Your eyes have too much hooding. It doesnt look good
You're in the PSL autism phase tho its OK it'll pass
And yeah, there's clearly an asian influence to your phenotype. Uve got a pseudo-epicanthic fold I can tell

• JFL
And yeah, there's clearly an asian influence to your phenotype. Uve got a pseudo-epicanthic fold I can tell
@delusionalretard what do you have to say to this

“pseudo” epicanthic folds don’t exist, also makes me think your Asian

• JFL
“pseudo” epicanthic folds don’t exist, also makes me think your Asian
There you go, you think I'm personally attacking u. Thats a coping mechanism
I wont bother then.

• Hmm...
I wont bother then.
No I think your self projecting being Asian not a copinf mechnism

I wont bother then.
Most people here are serial self projectors, if your not Asian I’d be surprised

• Love it
Im literally a white guy living in Canada.

Well its not my case, I was trying to help you. I dont have an epicanthic fold so...figure it out ig
What part of Canada boyo, I’m am surprised, also I admire your help but abs obviously my nose shape could be better but I don’t have a epicanthic fold so I’m going to say I don’t

• +1
Fat/10

• WTF
What part of Canada boyo, I’m am surprised, also I admire your help but abs obviously my nose shape could be better but I don’t have a epicanthic fold so I’m going to say I don’t
I live in Toronto. It's all good, if you've got any questions you can always dm me

• Hmm...
I live in Toronto. It's all good, if you've got any questions you can always dm me
I wanna move to Toronto for uni I’m a Atlanticcel and this place is ass, Is Toronto nice

• Woah
I wanna move to Toronto for uni I’m a Atlanticcel and this place is ass, Is Toronto nice
Yea it's nice, it's pretty easy to slay here btw you should def come

• Love it
Yea it's nice, it's pretty easy to slay here btw you should def come
I’m a standerdcel, idc about slaying I only want a girl with a nice face and that’s tall

• +1
I’m a standerdcel, idc about slaying I only want a girl with a nice face and that’s tall
Yeah same ngl
But for that you'll have to facially ascend you should start with eyebrow/lash maxxing imo

• +1
Yeah same ngl
But for that you'll have to facially ascend you should start with eyebrow/lash maxxing imo
Seems gay idk if I want to dye my lashes and eyebrows

Facially ascending is a lot of work to so I’ll be a forever standerdcel unless magic shit happens

• +1
Seems gay idk if I want to dye my lashes and eyebrows

Facially ascending is a lot of work to so I’ll be a forever standerdcel unless magic shit happens
Try a slightly darker shade it shouldnt look gay tbh . Just look at Amnesia he did all that shit and it looks great
And for your lashes u should use latisse (ive heard its legit)

• Hmm...
Yeah same ngl
Looksmaxxing is long journey I’ll slowly lose weight and when I try ink I look good enough which may be never I’ll dye my lashes and eye brows, my eye lashes really get cucked by being light blonde and so do my brows my brows and lashes were been completely bleached when I was younger with my same hair colour

Lifting my brows for cute max

• +1
Try a slightly darker shade it shouldnt look gay tbh . Just look at Amnesia he did all that shit and it looks great
And for your lashes u should use latisse (ive heard its legit)
Here’s a morph I had done of me when I’m soft smiling, but the morph isn’t as wide as my real brows
DF201439 CAC2 4F38 8642 1E4B0837200B

• +1
Looksmaxxing is long journey I’ll slowly lose weight and when I try ink I look good enough which may be never I’ll dye my lashes and eye brows, my eye lashes really get cucked by being light blonde and so do my brows my brows and lashes were been completely bleached when I was younger with my same hair colour
View attachment 1801152
Lifting my brows for cute max
good plan

• JFL