I’m bored rate my average picture I send on Snapchat

• WTF
Reactions: Erik-Jón
You wish. I'm the king of trucels. I'll ropemax before you faggot. :ogre:
I’ll blow my brains out rn you nigger I neet 24 hours a day, every day the week, every week the month. Your my little pussy I own you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
  • Ugh..
I’ll blow my brains out rn you nigger I neet 24 hours a day, every day the week, every week the month. Your my little pussy I own you.
Livestream it faggot, but I'll still be rotting on this forum way longer than you. :lul:

• WTF
No don't. Just moneymaxx
I don’t want to do all that boring shit I’ll go to college for free and then get my parents to pay for my apartment and food after and I’ll just neet, no point in trying when your normie

Just autopilot to recantation

I don’t want to do all that boring shit I’ll go to college for free and then get my parents to pay for my apartment and food after and I’ll just neet, no point in trying when your normie

Just autopilot to recantation
aight kk

• +1
Life has no meaning already, why work anyways it literally a waste of time and brain power. Meaning of life is to chill out for a bit that’s all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Life has no meaning already, why work anyways it literally a waste of time and brain power. Meaning of life is to chill out for a bit that’s all
yea if ur parents pay for ur stuff its cool

• JFL
yea if ur parents pay for ur stuff its cool
Yeah and eventually I’ll inherit there shit and have there Cash flows for myself and then I still don’t have to work

But I probably should find meaning in my life, and my meaning in life is psl, more like a hobby I suppose but it’s my hobby and it’s really enjoyable.

Ima wait and see

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Still annoys me no body rated my psl, I think my rating is accurate though

You look like if monkeypox had a face

• Hmm...
What’s Monkey pox, also this doesn’t sound good nigga

It's the new disease the elite and media are pushing since they've already milked the corona virus for vaccines

• JFL