I’m buying .org

price.

price.

all dreams real.
Joined
Aug 2, 2026
Posts
1,442
Reputation
3,712
to fix the speed it’s so fucking slow

@Master name a price

I am ready to put my house as collateral.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and Nerogen
A fair price I honestly like 1-2 billon js bc of the history
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and price.
website so shitty im moving back to other forums
 
  • +1
Reactions: price., Banana ★ 🍌 and Nerogen
to fix the speed it’s so fucking slow

@Master name a price

I am ready to put my house as collateral.
Holy shit, I thought my internet just sucked lol

+Didn't WE all already pay for .org when we made an account:feelskek:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: price. and Mai Sakurajima.

Similar threads

price.
Replies
3
Views
17
price.
price.
boneridden
Replies
1
Views
31
boneridden
boneridden
mk20mg
Replies
3
Views
47
narrowkid
narrowkid
Clqs
Replies
2
Views
21
Clqs
Clqs
itsover74
Replies
4
Views
16
wedzio
wedzio

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top