I’m leaving org

price.

price.

all dreams real.
Joined
Aug 2, 2026
Posts
1,435
Reputation
3,703
I can’t do this shit anymore nigga

it took 30 fucking seconds to load into the thread maker and it’s taking another 30 seconds to post this shit

@Master get this shit sorted or I’m making a better org

you have 24 hours
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1, hopelessmanlet32 and lowinhibragecel
site is actually so fucking slow everything takes one minute to load, images aren't even loading and my reply takes like 30 seconds to load
 
  • +1
Reactions: thedoomandespair, gynogod, mxl4chi1 and 2 others
el obese man cant own a website
this is actually so fucking annoying and has been going on for the last week
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
 
  • +1
Reactions: price.
It took me 7 minutes to open this thread again :forcedsmile:
 

Similar threads

price.
Replies
5
Views
28
Mai Sakurajima.
Mai Sakurajima.
hitmancrewzz
Replies
4
Views
46
ANON
ANON
g4rlic
Replies
5
Views
40
g4rlic
g4rlic
RandomAutist
Replies
15
Views
101
Blasian-K
Blasian-K
boneridden
Replies
1
Views
31
boneridden
boneridden

Users who are viewing this thread

  • thedoomandespair
  • rollthefuckingdice
Back
Top