I'm considering doing alcohol fasts

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
By that I mean days on which I only consume alcohol. Beer only fasts are already a thing and have been practiced centuries ago by Paulaner monks. I'm not satisfied with the little I can drink during OMAD/caloric restriction so I figured, why not dedicate a day or two per week to my passion for whisky and enjoy a little more intoxication without missing my weight loss and calorie goals? On these days, I won't eat anything and only consume water, salt and alcoholic beverages while still staying below 1,500 kcal. Why didn't I come up with this brilliant idea before?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others
not a very bright idea

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and lutte
not a very bright idea
To me it is. Ik, alcohol isn't good for you yada yada yada but at least I can unwind a little without regrets or getting fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Don’t you feel bad drinking beer? I always do, idk if it’s the estrogenic effect. Or maybe a problem with the gluten

Alcohol is a D tier cope you get fat and pale and bloated in the face quick. Hangovers are also awful and kinda unpredictable and are only partly dosage based. It’s fun once in a while, once a week at MAX.

Chintuck would dig the idea

• +1
Don’t you feel bad drinking beer? I always do, idk if it’s the estrogenic effect. Or maybe a problem with the gluten
Not at all. I've been more into whisky lately but I still like beer. Never had any problems with it. I'll be drinking any kind of alcoholic beverages I want tho, not exclusively beer or whisky (while keeping an eye on the calories, of course)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and lutte
Alcohol is a D tier cope you get fat and pale and bloated in the face quick. Hangovers are also awful and kinda unpredictable and are only partly dosage based. It’s fun once in a while, once a week at MAX.
You're the definition of tldr

I just broke my fridge while filling it with beer

Not at all. I've been more into whisky lately but I still like beer. Never had any problems with it. I'll be drinking any kind of alcoholic beverages I want tho, not exclusively beer or whisky (while keeping an eye on the calories, of course)
Cider mogs. But expensive

• Hmm...
op still auschwitzmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Whisky isn't a German thing although German whiskies do exist. It's just my personal preferences
Beer is the german thing though

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst