I’m convinced height doesn’t matter

1

189cm.ltn

Bronze
Joined
May 1, 2026
Posts
484
Reputation
303
I was at a party today and all th short guys, 5’7 and 5’8 were getting play. Leaving me 6’4, 6’3 unfrauded all on my own and just wondering what the fuck am I doing with my life. Bare in mind one of these guys is the same PSL asme
 
  • +1
Reactions: Androgynous, Jordan Barrett and valentine
bones all went to face
 
Ofc this is obvious to anyone living in the real world

dont believe the demented ramblings of people on here
 
  • +1
Reactions: Androgynous, americanpakitruvcel and valentine
Ofc this is obvious to anyone living in the real world

dont believe the demented ramblings of people on here
I think it’s just different types of people like different things

Cause how is someone almost 8 inches shorter than me doing this
 
If you're tall and ltn, yea. Being tall and ltn just means more people can see your ugly fucking face, so if anything its a curse.
 
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and americanpakitruvcel
If you're tall and ltn, yea. Being tall and ltn just means more people can see your ugly fucking face, so if anything it’s a curse.
I stand out but I don’t win in the end
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9442.png
    IMG_9442.png
    1,002.6 KB · Views: 0
Which country is this?
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
6 foot 3 mtn > 5 foot 6 Chad
 
  • JFL
Reactions: pfl
Obviously you need some sort of decent face to pull mate
 
it's all face
6'5 faceiq got rejected 10000 times in his cold approach stream
0 success rate
 
I was at a party today and all th short guys, 5’7 and 5’8 were getting play. Leaving me 6’4, 6’3 unfrauded all on my own and just wondering what the fuck am I doing with my life. Bare in mind one of these guys is the same PSL asme
Just low sq.

Height doesn't matter only between 185-190.

And there is a huge difference between 170 and 185+.
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel and SecularIslamist
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel and Odindvatres
Just low sq.

Height doesn't matter only between 185-190.

And there is a huge difference between 170 and 185+.
Height starts mattering less once you hit 5’9-5’10 and doesn’t matter at all once you hit 6’1 plus imo. It’s all about face and physique
 
  • +1
Reactions: EnteNoPersona
I only see “white” guys that short if they are just white passing Latin Americans with native admixture
Are you in Whitechapel (bengali central) or some ethnic shithole? 5'6 and 5'7 is rare for white guys.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Odindvatres and SecularIslamist
I was at a party today and all th short guys, 5’7 and 5’8 were getting play. Leaving me 6’4, 6’3 unfrauded all on my own and just wondering what the fuck am I doing with my life. Bare in mind one of these guys is the same PSL asme
Am I the only fucking person who just sees endless fucking heightpills in real life? What’s up with all these other niggas in this forum saying they don’t see the heightpill in real life whilst I literally get hit with it multiple times a day
 
  • +1
Reactions: EnteNoPersona and Odindvatres
I was at a party today and all th short guys, 5’7 and 5’8 were getting play. Leaving me 6’4, 6’3 unfrauded all on my own and just wondering what the fuck am I doing with my life. Bare in mind one of these guys is the same PSL asme
It does sadly
 
  • +1
Reactions: EnteNoPersona and Odindvatres
  • +1
Reactions: EnteNoPersona and americanpakitruvcel
Height wont save u at ltn
 
  • +1
Reactions: EnteNoPersona and americanpakitruvcel
What about the girls who feteish tall guys
Well they will always prefer tall men, but my point is that height is a face multiplier and being average height and handsome will still get you very good treatment. If you are below average and tall you won’t get good treatment a lot of the time
 
  • +1
Reactions: EnteNoPersona
Am I the only fucking person who just sees endless fucking heightpills in real life? What’s up with all these other niggas in this forum saying they don’t see the heightpill in real life whilst I literally get hit with it multiple times a day
Idk if it’s cause I’m ethnic but I always see these recessed white ltn 5’6 take my girl like what
 
Well they will always prefer tall men, but my point is that height is a face multiplier and being average height and handsome will still get you very good treatment. If you are below average and tall you won’t get good treatment a lot of the time
I’m not like ugly ugly tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: EnteNoPersona and americanpakitruvcel
I think taller guys have expectations that their returns for their height is gonna be much more than it is in reality, now that doesn’t mean height doesn’t matter, but it means your expectations are so overinflated that you ignore what you already get from your height that shorter guys don’t, but because you expect mucb more, you think your current state means height doesn’t matter
 
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_
I’m ukcel too, so how come I see death tier heightpills over and over again and u say u don’t, I don’t get it
To be honest, I just think most women don’t find any men attrace
 
  • +1
Reactions: EnteNoPersona and americanpakitruvcel
To be honest, I just think most women don’t find any men attrace
no they find good looking tall guys attractive. You are probably either ugly (this is probably the most likely case. obviously you would think you aren’t but this is ego, I went thru it as well but like after a point I realised compared to other guys, guys I was competing with that women wanted, just how brutally ugly I was), ND/autistic acting, overinflating your expectations or its just one of those nights where things didn’t work out for you and did for a shorter guy, chance and randomness is always a variable
 
  • +1
Reactions: EnteNoPersona
I’m ukcel too, so how come I see death tier heightpills over and over again and u say u don’t, I don’t get it
brooo london is crazy af i thought bein 6,2 no shoes would be like god status height but ong i feel average when theres mfs that are 6,5+ walking around. damm i was promised a lie gotta geomax to thailand or sum
 
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Height is a multiplier, not a substitute for face + presence. Being 6’3 and invisible just means the rest isn’t carrying

Heath ledger and here we cope
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel and Messabouts
If you're subhuman, yeah. Otherwise, a 6'3 mtn is likely pulling more than a 5'8 htn
 
  • +1
Reactions: EnteNoPersona
brooo london is crazy af i thought bein 6,2 no shoes would be like god status height but ong i feel average when theres mfs that are 6,5+ walking around. damm i was promised a lie gotta geomax to thailand or sum
yeah London is genuinely suifuel. UK especially London is literally heightpill capital.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Messabouts
If you're subhuman, yeah. Otherwise, a 6'3 mtn is likely pulling more than a 5'8 htn
what u think ab ltn, i think when i drink n go low inhib my success rate at clubs n shi is high af but in school people still think im ugly asf at 6,4 frauded
 
yeah London is genuinely suifuel. UK especially London is literally heightpill capital.
also the mentality here sucks girls arent as easy as in the us, gen over if ur not 190+ htn
 
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
also the mentality here sucks girls arent as easy as in the us, gen over if ur not 190+ htn
I’m terrified to step foot in Scandinavia there and Netherlands probably worst heightpill of your life, though I feel like at least in the uk, which is all I’ve known, women show the heightpill more aggressively, they’re passive aggressive or just straight up hostile to short men, have high height expectations, whore around for tall men. I am surprised every time a ukcel says height doesn’t matter, I’ve never been to the US and I have seen a lot of heightpill content from there but it does seem to be more forgiving.

I’m 5’11 barefoot and I went to Italy wearing just air force 1s and I was repeatedly heightmogging, probably some of the most dopamine I’ve ever got massive hopefuel. Italy is full of manlets (but they’re all htn+ though)
 
I’m terrified to step foot in Scandinavia there and Netherlands probably worst heightpill of your life, though I feel like at least in the uk, which is all I’ve known, women show the heightpill more aggressively, they’re passive aggressive or just straight up hostile to short men, have high height expectations, whore around for tall men. I am surprised every time a ukcel says height doesn’t matter, I’ve never been to the US and I have seen a lot of heightpill content from there but it does seem to be more forgiving.

I’m 5’11 barefoot and I went to Italy wearing just air force 1s and I was repeatedly heightmogging, probably some of the most dopamine I’ve ever got massive hopefuel. Italy is full of manlets (but they’re all htn+ though)
italy facecards b crazy bru, hopefully in the future they invent some next up surgery that lets us customise our faces or sum im defo takin greek/italian look anyday
 
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800

Similar threads

leon kennedy
Replies
26
Views
193
idfkwtr
idfkwtr
ethniccell098
Replies
9
Views
92
Rodrigoooo818372
Rodrigoooo818372
htb_gooner
Replies
23
Views
212
sarmatian
sarmatian
Big Boss
Replies
26
Views
173
greylord666
greylord666
ESR
Replies
8
Views
108
ESR
ESR

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Androgynous
  • shortcurry375
  • oslisaltn
  • 189cm.ltn
  • Deluxe4
  • Odindvatres
  • XtrovertNTnormalfag
  • lowtide654
Back
Top