I’m convinced you guys don’t know what girls are attracted to

Looks234

Looks234

Kraken
No homo but I know what girls are attracted to. Girls are not fucking getting wet to Jordan barret and Chico. Yes they’re attractive and yes their chads but their not PSL gods. Girls are getting wet to Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio, Kelly Oubre, Michael b Jordan, ASAP rocky and etc. You guys watched one faceandlms and think you know it all. And before you cope and call me a fag these screenshots prove my point 7A84BAC2 F317 4204 B5E9 6FE942356404

Attachments

• C3428A8C-E2AC-46C0-89FF-347E489F210D.jpeg
    C3428A8C-E2AC-46C0-89FF-347E489F210D.jpeg
    97.5 KB · Views: 239
  • A5CC12DF-299D-4BB0-90E8-91A29846C2EB.jpeg
    A5CC12DF-299D-4BB0-90E8-91A29846C2EB.jpeg
    99 KB · Views: 224
  • AB1DE53B-5708-4534-86A5-21DC0D7F31C4.jpeg
    AB1DE53B-5708-4534-86A5-21DC0D7F31C4.jpeg
    80.8 KB · Views: 188
  • 5AC427F7-D58F-4C60-834E-3DC2BE444EAC.jpeg
    5AC427F7-D58F-4C60-834E-3DC2BE444EAC.jpeg
    103.7 KB · Views: 165
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 14262, thecel and 3 others
We know that

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Administrator, Warlow and 5 others
they coping hard he fogged tham all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Good_Little_Goy, Chadelite and 4 others
Lol jbs on tiktok claim to be attracted to homosexuals like noen eubanks and lilhuddy, and they say they prefer dad bods over lean men jfl are you really just gonna trust anything they say? I'm guessing the point of this thread is that most male models don't have much appeal which i can agree with but jfl if you think girls wouldn't suck chico's or barrett's cock irl

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, MentalistKebab and Looks234
I've always seen them as memes

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and Looks234
just look masc and aesthetic at the same time

water

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout, SexyMofo, I'mme and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Most of the comments are prob from blue pilled dudes who think body> face.

The rest of the foids are too low iq to understand Barrett

Girls are more attracted to chadlites like Ryan Garcia, instagram models, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
No homo but I know what girls are attracted to. Girls are not fucking getting wet to Jordan barret and Chico. Yes they’re attractive and yes their chads but their not PSL gods. Girls are getting wet to Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio, Kelly Oubre, Michael b Jordan, ASAP rocky and etc. You guys watched one faceandlms and think you know it all. And before you cope and call me a fag these screenshots prove my pointView attachment 580819
JCMiNsw.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Chadelite, 5'8manlet and 2 others
This site dramatically underestimates masculinity. The old forums understood better what was most important to women.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, NarcyChadlite and Looks234
This site dramatically underestimates masculinity. The old forums understood better what was most important to women.

Is this what would be consider as peak masculinity?
Korean Boy - ✨INSTAGRAM: @kor3an_boy | Facebook

This thread has made 10000000 times

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Looks234 and Copeful
No homo but I know what girls are attracted to. Girls are not fucking getting wet to Jordan barret and Chico. Yes they’re attractive and yes their chads but their not PSL gods. Girls are getting wet to Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio, Kelly Oubre, Michael b Jordan, ASAP rocky and etc. You guys watched one faceandlms and think you know it all. And before you cope and call me a fag these screenshots prove my pointView attachment 580819
Jordan Barrett has better chances with girls than someone like Zyzz despite getting body mogged to oblivion.

I understand the importance of masculinity, but his face alone is enough to create attraction despite not being "classical masculine jock type".

If anything he just needs to dye his hair and eyebrows to black and his JB appeal would skyrocket again.

• Love it
Reactions: wasted
Jordan Barrett has better chances with girls than someone like Zyzz despite getting body mogged to oblivion.

I understand the importance of masculinity, but his face alone is enough to create attraction despite not being "classical masculine jock type".

If anything he just needs to dye his hair and eyebrows to black and his JB appeal would skyrocket again.
all that + stop being a homo

Chico could still fuck a bitch. And dude comparing Leo and Chico is same fucking thing. Leo could of modeled if he wanted wtf? I had a friend who looked like barret and he fucking slayed. Barret would slay. What they do and what they say are different you fucking know that. I’ve barret walked into a bar women would be in awe at his beauty

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Looks234
you're implying i give a fuck what women think

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Good_Little_Goy, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
Yes some models look a little weird get over it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8744
lol i agree with the barett argument but not chico

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Cope if you think chico doesnt get pussy wet

• +1
Reactions: jake_okok
justin bieber also, he's criminally underrated here.

True

• +1
Reactions: Looks234

Users who are viewing this thread

Back