Im coping soooo much

Deleted member 2378

Deleted member 2378

Bronze
2 years Im doing nothing, 2 years Im just like " yeah tomorrow I go to gym and I become FIT "
"Yeah Im gonna lose all the fat I have on the face and I'll be HANDSOME "

Lmao Im just a 5'7 ugly bastard, asymmetryc face ( left side fucked up , left eye w/ negative canthal tilt, less jaw, smaller cheekbone ) chin not far to be recessed, skinny Fat as fuck, long philtrum, deep dark circles all the time ( lack of bones I think ) fat and bloated face but even at 8% bf I think I'll never have a lean face idk why but Im sure there is no "hope" Im fat since Im a kid
I have braces, I had a palate expander, I have screw or idk what in the back of the mouth, widsom teeth extracted bc they were fucked up, I will never be like those Tik Tok boys who are all fucking handsome with square and forward jaw w/ big gonial angle and Hunter eyes with lot of chicks who want me and all that shit

My left side ( fucked up )
IMG 20191113 222800

IMG 20191113 222637
Screenshot 2019 11 13 14 26 20 27

Right side :
Screenshot 2019 11 13 14 26 30 77

IMG 20191113 221747

Average Tik Tok guy
Screenshot 2019 11 13 23 18 27 07 50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4
Screenshot 2019 11 13 23 11 43 32 50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4
Screenshot 2019 11 13 23 07 34 34 50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4

We're fucked we can't compete versus those ultimates tik tok chad boys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and Deleted member 2227
just rope or cremationmaxx.

A70a4e102db5ad70e91bd44fa20d21da

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, ZyzzReincarnate, Zeta ascended and 2 others
boutta start tictok posting seems fit for slayers of my level

• Hmm...
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
This is making me doubt how much 7 PSL people exist, these TikTok guys looks insane.

This is making me doubt how much 7 PSL people exist, these TikTok guys looks insane.
yeah, even top tier hollywood actors dont look like that and they are considered the "pinnacle of beauty" by normies, I dont fucking get it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
is forward growth really all you need to be a tiktok chad. and also a very gay shit haircut?
is forward growth really all you need to be a tiktok chad. and also a very gay shit haircut?
I wouldnt rate those guys psl 7 tbh. they tend to be psl 6

Just starve yourself and do roids, then post pics in 2 months

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate

I wouldnt rate those guys psl 7 tbh. they tend to be psl 6

No, they are beautiful asf, will not have too much difference of them to 7 PSL Top Tier Models Worshipped here tbh...

Forward Growth will not always give someone beautiful face too...

No, they are beautiful asf, will not have too much difference of them to 7 PSL Top Tier Models Worshipped here tbh...

Forward Growth will not always give someone beautiful face too...
I dont think so tbh. their eye areas are fare from top tier imo.

the guys in those pics are legit psl5.5 imo

this guy comes close to 7 tho.
well thats debatable too tbh

Not only do these tiktok chads have bones, they have perfect skin too, lucky bastards.

View attachment 163761

Who gives a fuck lmao, past PSL 6 or so it doesnt meant shit as most women will like you at that level.

Last edited:

View attachment 163761

There's no way of them being 5.5, the avarage guy is a 4 and above, you know what avarage people looks like? recessed asf, obviously eye area is extremely important, but these guys are getting lens distortion and still looks good asf, just search for Chico, Sean and Barrett selfies, you will not see too much difference between them, also, this guy don't have totally hunter eyes, only some traits of them, but you think he is below 7 or even 6?

IMG 20191103 011306

I really think that a better example of 6 is Henry Cavill

2a427f3ed83c91063c23b354a4a46ca4

He don't mog these kids...
Not only do these tiktok chads have bones, they have perfect skin too, lucky bastards.

They have bones, if not, how these sharp jawlines and hollow cheeks did come?

IMG 20191114 021017

IMG 20191114 021214

IMG 20191114 021119

Perfect skin is also related with bones, because of the stretching effect, also, no darkness under eyes or anything, they have much bones...

Last edited:
There's no way of them being 5.5, the avarage guy is a 4 and above, you know what avarage people looks like? recessed asf, obviously eye area is extremely important, but these guys are getting lens distortion and still looks good asf, just search for Chico, Sean and Barrett selfies, you will not see too much difference between them, also, this guy don't have totally hunter eyes, only some traits of them, but you think he is below 7 or even 6?

View attachment 163763

I really think that a better example of 6 is Henry Cavill

View attachment 163764

He don't mog these kids...
thats an impressive dude tbh you posted. easily 7.

I agree . maybe its just their haircut failo or something but imo cavill mogs many of them.

his lower third is insane tier.

it really depends for tik tok chads tbh. they can look like insane predator michael jackson reincarnation like the one you posted.

male models like in the OP .

or like this dude. who in my honest opinion is no point higher than 5(scratch that hollow cheeks add atleast .5 psl points so 5.5) unfrauded. yes they are lens distorted but tbh they feel the negatives of it.

in these videos their faces seem to be 10x narrower than their rats nest haircut which to me looks odd.

Barrett still has a way wider face tbh. these kids would probably be at chico tier in face width

but still cavills eye area isnt good.

I know what average looks like and yeah tbh they are quite a bit above average in many places but

They're literally just sucking their cheeks in and squinting...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
They're literally just sucking their cheeks in and squinting...

No no no, you can suck your cheeks the maximum you can, if you don't have zygos you will not have this type of hollow cheeks, just see how their bones are pronounced.
not the fag on the right.

There's no way that is just sucking, see my comment above, i can see the zygos laterally projection and forward projection everywhere...
thats an impressive dude tbh you posted. easily 7.

I agree . maybe its just their haircut failo or something but imo cavill mogs many of them.

his lower third is insane tier.

it really depends for tik tok chads tbh. they can look like insane predator michael jackson reincarnation like the one you posted.

male models like in the OP .

View attachment 163766

or like this dude. who in my honest opinion is no point higher than 5(scratch that hollow cheeks add atleast .5 psl points so 5.5) unfrauded. yes they are lens distorted but tbh they feel the negatives of it.

I know what average looks like and yeah tbh they are quite a bit above average in many places but

So rate these guys

CZgUScO

Images 59

Max henhappel 5

JORGE DEL RIO  8

Images 57

Last edited: