I'm debating over whether I get a bimax or just lower jaw

D

Deleted member 11610

Zephir
I intend on getting an orthognathic surgery before getting rhinoplasty, but I'm not sure which. Any more advice for me?

I shaved the pube-esque facial hair and I plan on getting accutane soon too.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, mogstar, Johanjohan and 1 other person
Any more advice for me?
370C97A7 2876 4AD1 AD0D 9DD23EAD5AC0

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, Deleted member 5786, RoundHouse and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, aBetterMii, Deleted member 14166 and 1 other person
Bro you look retarded squinting like that. And how tf are we supposed to know what jaw surgery you should get with out side profile shot?

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 13335 and coolguy1
I am squinting in the second pic and squinting hard in the 3rd too.
You have a good eye area tho. Looks like a less alien version of O'Pry's

• JFL
Reactions: Frank Jack
send profile

I have a death tier lower third, I'm only squinting in the second and third pics tho.
Here's my side profile and 2/3 pics anyway:
Bro you look retarded squinting like that. And how tf are we supposed to know what jaw surgery you should get with out side profile shot?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13335
why do you have that haircut :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, gamma, LastHopeForNorman and 4 others
You should get double jaw + ccw rotation. With very little advancement of the upper jaw.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 11610, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
you don't need jaw surgery retard

get an implant, im sick of retards that aren't even recessed trying to get jaw surgery, you grew right you just genetically have shit chin and jaw shape

fix your ball cut school shooter hair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 14139, ManzareK and 2 others
you don't need jaw surgery retard

get an implant, im sick of retards that aren't even recessed trying to get jaw surgery, you grew right you just genetically have shit chin and jaw shape

you have an orange name on here and can’t tell he’s recessed :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete, ManzareK and HQNPmaxxing
Stop squinting so hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335
you have an orange name on here and can’t tell he’s recessed :hnghn:
he isn't recessed his maxilla is forward indicating he grew to his potential or close

most people don't have the potential for good lower third despite growing right

Haircutmaxx, skin care and jaw and nose surgery would all ascend you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610 and subhuman incel
The furthest point of protrusion of my mandible is behind the furthest point of my lower lip, I literally fit the medical definition of recessed.

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing
Haircutmaxx, skin care and jaw and nose surgery would all ascend you
I agree but I’ve never really known which hairstyle(s) to go for, any recommendations? I’m due to get accutane very soon and am saving for orthognathic surgery before I get rhino.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
I agree but I’ve never really known which hairstyle(s) to go for, any recommendations? I’m due to get accutane very soon and am saving for orthognathic surgery before I get rhino.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

two things you don't need

use retin a, accutane is for severe acne your acne is not even bad,, you also probably have a genetically weak chin, your maxilla is forward there for your not recessed

French crop, also don’t dye your hair darker as it will look uncanny but mix coffee and shampoo and it will darken it a bit but not look like you’ve dyed it

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

two things you don't need

use retin a, accutane is for severe acne your acne is not even bad,, you also probably have a genetically weak chin, your maxilla is forward there for your not recessed
I’m in Australia and in order to be prescribed accutane (the one I’m getting is ro-accutane) you have to go through 6 weeks of using apo-doxycycline and then 6 weeks of erythromycin, I actually did around 8 weeks of each to no avail and already have a dermatologist appointment booked, my acne is pretty shit but tough to see in my low res pics.

• +1
Also shave those pines off your face, no offence but if you can’t grow proper stubble then don’t!

Also shave those pines off your face, no offence but if you can’t grow proper stubble then don’t!
I said above that I’d already shaved them. I was considering keeping what little facial hair I could grow because I have barely any dimorphism but it looked rough as hell anyway.

I’m in Australia and in order to be prescribed accutane (the one I’m getting is ro-accutane) you have to go through 6 weeks of using apo-doxycycline and then 6 weeks of erythromycin, I actually did around 8 weeks of each to no avail and already have a dermatologist appointment booked, my acne is pretty shit but tough to see in my low res pics.
you australian aswell? i thought you were slavic

I said above that I’d already shaved them. I was considering keeping what little facial hair I could grow because I have barely any dimorphism but it looked rough as hell anyway.
bro i didn't even right that lmao that was another user check the name

• +1
Bimax would be the right choice, all three lines should be the exact same angle but you can see that your lower maxilla and mandible are recessed in comparison to your nose angle
Screen Shot 2021 08 19 at 72419 pm
Screen Shot 2021 08 19 at 72521 pm

As you can see with someone who has no recession all lines are the exact same angle

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DEFAULT and Deleted member 11610
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
Yeah, I’m born in England but lived here most of my life, do I look Slavic?
well ive never lived there but ive seen the memes online and you have the same straight thin hair

you need to thicken your hair up and get a mullet and nt max, it is easy in australia tbh, girls here in highschool have low standards i posted a thread about it yesterday i can pm pics if you want

how old are you bro?

Bimax

• JFL
Reactions: lasthope
you need to thicken your hair up and get a mullet and nt max, it is easy in australia tbh, girls here in highschool have low standards i posted a thread about it yesterday i can pm pics if you want

how old are you bro?
I briefly had a mullet and I looked fully retarded, I'd say my biggest failo is the fact I'm autistic so NT maxxing will be hard for me, I'm 18 and turn 19 in December. Can you link the pics/thread?

• +1
Bimax would be the right choice, all three lines should be the exact same angle but you can see that your lower maxilla and mandible are recessed in comparison to your nose angle
what's that angle-line thing called? i'd like to research it more!

• +1
Nasolabial angle on the nose, I don't know the name for the ones around my maxilla and my mandible though.

• +1
Reactions: DEFAULT
no idea, just something i observed

basically your first line (nose angle) is your 'base', and the other 2 lines determine which bones need to be moved forward

for gandy, his first line isnt the same as his second line (lower maxilla), and his first line is the same as his third line (mandible). so Gandy would look better with a Lefort 1

for meeks, his first line is the same as his second line, so his lower maxilla is not recessed. But his first line is not the same as the third line, so his mandible is recessed. So Meeks would look better with BSSO/IMDO/Genio

for this guy, his first line does not line up with his second line (lower maxilla) or third line (mandible. Therefore he is a good candidate for Bimax (Lefort 1 + BSSO)
Screen Shot 2021 08 19 at 83223 pm

for this guy, hes very forward grown but you can see the angles are not the same, which is why it doesn't look harmonious
Screen Shot 2021 08 19 at 83419 pm

i've noticed that the most natural looking side profiles will have the angles exactly the same
Screen Shot 2021 08 19 at 84052 pm
Screen Shot 2021 08 19 at 84302 pm
Screen Shot 2021 08 19 at 84654 pm
Screen Shot 2021 08 19 at 85047 pm

im not very accurate with the lines because im just roughly sketching them but these are the points i aim for:
Screen Shot 2021 08 19 at 85858 pm

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Essonerian, Looks234, LastHopeForNorman and 2 others

basically your first line (nose angle) is your 'base', and the other 2 lines determine which bones need to be moved forward

for gandy, his first line isnt the same as his second line (lower maxilla), and his first line is the same as his third line (mandible). so Gandy would look better with a Lefort 1

i've noticed that the most natural looking side profiles will have the angles exactly the sam
holy f, thank you, really interesting!

• +1
Only thing you really need is a haircut, you look more than fine unironically, jaw implants and rhino would improve your appearance dramatically. Really like ur eye area

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11610
For the love of god get a good haircut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610
Only thing you really need is a haircut, you look more than fine unironically, jaw implants and rhino would improve your appearance dramatically. Really like ur eye area
Thankyou bro

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
edit wrong thread

View attachment 1277055

for meeks, his first line is the same as his second line, so his lower maxilla is not recessed. But his first line is not the same as the third line, so his mandible is recessed. So Meeks would look better with BSSO/IMDO/Genio
View attachment 1277057

for this guy, his first line does not line up with his second line (lower maxilla) or third line (mandible. Therefore he is a good candidate for Bimax (Lefort 1 + BSSO)
View attachment 1277058

for this guy, hes very forward grown but you can see the angles are not the same, which is why it doesn't look harmonious
View attachment 1277060

i've noticed that the most natural looking side profiles will have the angles exactly the same
View attachment 1277062View attachment 1277063View attachment 1277066View attachment 1277068View attachment 1277075

im not very accurate with the lines because im just roughly sketching them but these are the points i aim for:
View attachment 1277082
Is this an original discovery? Never seen these exact lines used before. High IQ if true.

• +1
Is this an original discovery? Never seen these exact lines used before. High IQ if true.
its based of Dr C from Australia, the best bimax doctor who believes that there is an imaginary 'aesthetic' line where points 1, 2, and 3 must meet:

but obviously not everyone has access to CT scans and my lines are very similiar in theory but u can apply them to any side profile pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610 and lasthope
its based of Dr C from Australia, the best bimax doctor who believes that there is an imaginary 'aesthetic' line where points 1, 2, and 3 must meet:
View attachment 1282795
but obviously not everyone has access to CT scans and my lines are very similiar in theory but u can apply them to any side profile pic
fuack my lines are off by that

• So Sad
You are lucky to have a good eye area, so after fixing your downgrown recessed jaw, you are done with surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610 and coolguy1