I’m doing a DIY buccal fat removal

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

Impregnating a JB by 2028
I have ordered all of the supplies. They are coming within the next couple of days. I will take pictures and make a thread about it once I do. I have to make sure I don’t hit an artery, so I have been watching the procedure on YouTube a lot. I've also been practicing getting ready for it. This has to be one of the most moronic things I have ever done, but fuck it, we ball.
christian bale GIF

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: smoth, shalomnigga, niqfan625 and 12 others
good luck have fun

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, socialcel and CoreSchizo
larp

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, ferfdd, AySab and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, aber and CoreSchizo
Weird way to rope

Yuo will look like delon do it

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Greycels doing more than the rotters atp. only guys I've seen do anything is @Blackgymmax and @Clavicular

forgot to mention @pneumocystosis

• Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78
Please mention me when you post it bhai🙏🙏

• +1
im curious why not try aqualyx instead or is it cope

This is going to end terribly

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
Make sure you don't cut your parotid glands

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: salar and CoreSchizo
why not just get it done w a surgeon, ur an actual poorcel if u cant afford buccal fat surgery

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
why not just get it done w a surgeon, ur an actual poorcel if u cant afford buccal fat surgery
I’m 15 they won’t do it on me I asked

• Woah
Reactions: Jeww
how will we know if youve died or not?

Tag me when you do jfl

I have ordered all of the supplies. They are coming within the next couple of days. I will take pictures and make a thread about it once I do. I have to make sure I don’t hit an artery, so I have been watching the procedure on YouTube a lot. I've also been practicing getting ready for it. This has to be one of the most moronic things I have ever done, but fuck it, we ball.
christian bale GIF
Its not that hard bro other users have done it back in 2020

Just find the pad before you cut, its generally easy. Use a mouth opener to make it easier too

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy
Greycels doing more than the rotters atp. only guys I've seen do anything is @Blackgymmax and @Clavicular

Were the only users who are blackpilled

• Love it
Reactions: Lebron_James

There were others who've done just as much, if not more, they just left once they got their desired results.

Buccal fat removal isn't a good idea for most people.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SteveRogers and Lebron_James
Last nigga who tried this fucked up

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy
Its not that hard bro other users have done it back in 2020

Just find the pad before you cut, its generally easy. Use a mouth opener to make it easier too
Yeah I ordered a mouth opener

Were the only users who are blackpilled
wat did u do, also didnt pneumo literally just do a bunch of meme diuretics and a dogshit rad cycle where he gained 0 muscle

There were others who've done just as much, if not more, they just left once they got their desired results.
damn. Greycels came in at the end of .orgs prime

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Graham and Clavicular
this is like doing a diy LL lmao what are you gonna get out of this after it's done? (assuming you don't kill yourself or permanently disfigure your face)

this is like doing a diy LL lmao what are you gonna get out of this after it's done? (assuming you don't kill yourself or permanently disfigure your face)
I’m getting SARP next but by a professional

who was the last guy that tried it?
Idk if someone else did since but this is what I was referring to

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
M
christian bale GIF
Please mention me vro 💙

• +1
  • +1
wat did u do, also didnt pneumo literally just do a bunch of meme diuretics and a dogshit rad cycle where he gained 0 muscle
yea pneumo fucked his cycle haha but furosemide is legit

• +1
Reactions: AySab
christian bale GIF
Over for u

christian bale GIF
facepalm GIF