I’m doing a DIY buccal fat removal

goodluck nigga
facepalm GIF

certain your probably skinny fat too

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Greycels doing more than the rotters atp. only guys I've seen do anything is @Blackgymmax and @Clavicular

forgot to mention @pneumocystosis
sum dont post im on roids done pdo and bouta do lemon bottle or aquanx also doing microfracturing, 16

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AySab and Lebron_James
I have ordered all of the supplies. They are coming within the next couple of days. I will take pictures and make a thread about it once I do. I have to make sure I don’t hit an artery, so I have been watching the procedure on YouTube a lot. I've also been practicing getting ready for it. This has to be one of the most moronic things I have ever done, but fuck it, we ball.
christian bale GIF
rip this forum will remember ur death
(They will not)

money max retard buccal fat removal is cheap

ive seen that vid, i believe in u, if u think about it like this u either die or u live
That is true, I can picture myself in the emergency room but not dying.

I have ordered all of the supplies. They are coming within the next couple of days. I will take pictures and make a thread about it once I do. I have to make sure I don’t hit an artery, so I have been watching the procedure on YouTube a lot. I've also been practicing getting ready for it. This has to be one of the most moronic things I have ever done, but fuck it, we ball.
christian bale GIF
@ me when you post results, im doing lipo on fat next week so this might motivate me to actually remove it 😂

@ me when you post results, im doing lipo on fat next week so this might motivate me to actually remove it 😂
Alright for sure, be careful brah lmao

• +1
Reactions: AySab
@Orc thoughts on a fucking 15 year old preforming buccal fat removal on himself?:lul:

@Orc thoughts on a fucking 15 year old preforming buccal fat removal on himself?:lul:
Think About It GIF by SuperVictor

I would still perform the procedure on myself even if I were eighteen because every surgeon that performs this in my area are all joohs.

Think About It GIF by SuperVictor

I would still perform the procedure on myself even if I were eighteen because every surgeon that performs this in my area are all joohs.
dawg ur fucking balls just dropped a year ago, give it time:lul: go play basketball or hop on call of duty with ur friends. ur missing out on the most fun years of ur life worrying about something as autistic as buccal fat man. i’d give anything to go back almost 4 years to 15 and hop on prime fortnite with my homies and go for bike rides with them. obviously do the basic softmaxxes, etc. but don’t let this shit consume u bro, trust me.

nigga is orc ur boyfriend
just thought he’d get a kick out of it lil man

… and watch ur tone before i punt ur ugly ass cat
Punting Go Away GIF by JcrOffroad

just thought he’d get a kick out of it lil man

… and watch ur tone before i punt ur ugly ass cat
Punting Go Away GIF by JcrOffroad
u wont do shit to my cat nigga ima punt ur unborn granddaughter back to somali

dawg ur fucking balls just dropped a year ago, give it time:lul: go play basketball or hop on call of duty with ur friends. ur missing out on the most fun years of ur life worrying about something as autistic as buccal fat man. i’d give anything to go back almost 4 years to 15 and hop on prime fortnite with my homies and go for bike rides with them. obviously do the basic softmaxxes, etc. but don’t let this shit consume u bro, trust me.
the basic softmaxxes, etc. but don’t let this shit consume u bro, trust me.
Gettyimages 1492693508 1024x1024

Enjoying your childhood is pointless if you do not look like this. I'm injecting filler myself, hopping on a cycle and getting SARP within the next couple of months. When I turn 18, I will get a rhino.

View attachment 2816662
Enjoying your childhood is pointless if you do not look like this. I'm injecting filler myself, hopping on a cycle and getting SARP within the next couple of months. When I turn 18, I will get a rhino.
Dont get sarpe jfl, also theres a difference between being low inhib and being retarded, fillers will looksmin u even if u get them done by a professional

Dont get sarpe jfl, also theres a difference between being low inhib and being retarded, fillers will looksmin u even if u get them done by a professional
why do you think MARPE is better? Fillers are great when used just for touch-ups

why do you think MARPE is better? Fillers are great when used just for touch-ups
Nigga when did i say marpe was better none of them do shit unless ur deformed, where r u planning to get fillers?

Nigga when did i say marpe was better none of them do shit unless ur deformed, where r u planning to get fillers?
Well I have a slight bump on my nose that pisses me off, even though its not very noticeable. My chin for better projection then my jaw

Well I have a slight bump on my nose that pisses me off, even though its not very noticeable. My chin for better projection then my jaw
Yeh rhinos fines that dont matter, for chin why tf would u get fillers get a genio its a huge ascension doesnt migrate and doesnt look uncanny, for ur jaw what is ur issue with ur jaw there can be multiple, zygos, mandible, gonion curve

Tbh if ur 15 and ur gonna roid idk if u said u were but u should, test + dht is what grows ur jaw 100% of the time, so literally just inject im 16 getting on test already ordered pretty sure MTMM is 15 on test, Clavicular got on test at 16, justropemaxbro gotta get on test fr, and psychodsk got on at 20+ but he recommends getting on at any age, typhon is on at 18, mathis might get on also 15, vista who is a pro bodybuilder also said thinks its fine to get on at 16 so many people r on at a young age on this forum

Yeh rhinos fines that dont matter, for chin why tf would u get fillers get a genio its a huge ascension doesnt migrate and doesnt look uncanny, for ur jaw what is ur issue with ur jaw there can be multiple, zygos, mandible, gonion curve
Yeah, I'm going to get a genio in the future but I'm trying to make myself look better rn to slay JB's. My gonions are on the on the narrower side, so the idea was to widen them. My cheekbones need to be more prominent and lower third needs to be wider so that was my reason for needing a palate expansion

Yeah, I'm going to get a genio in the future but I'm trying to make myself look better rn to slay JB's. My gonions are on the on the narrower side, so the idea was to widen them. My cheekbones need to be more prominent and lower third needs to be wider so that was my reason for needing a palate expansion
Palate expansion barely widens ur lower third if at all

Also if ur injecting fillers diy and it migrates how r u gonna diy remove ur fillers lol

Palate expansion barely widens ur lower third if at all
I'm trying to get a modified one, it expands it more I just have to get a ortho that will agree to this

Also if ur injecting fillers diy and it migrates how r u gonna diy remove ur fillers lol
softfil toplaiose its a cream that dissolves filler

softfil toplaiose its a cream that dissolves filler
… did u js google it and not check anything
1. It has a high chance to not be able to get deep enough
2. It doesnt fully desolve filler even if it fully goes through
3. Just like hyaluronidase it has a 1/5 chance of leaving ur face hollow and make u look uglier
4. Its new theres no research on it yet

I'm trying to get a modified one, it expands it more I just have to get a ortho that will agree to this
Righttt lets say u find sum1 whod do it for u which u wont, u realize palate expansion recesses ur maxilla, and the results will still suck, and u realize ur palate has a limit it can expand before it quite literally cannot anymore

crash out

• +1
Reactions: Luckifss
christian bale GIF
tag me in update thread

I’m 15 they won’t do it on me I asked
Why not wait until your face leans out more after puberty and wait until your 18 ik it sucks to have to wait that long but you will appreciate it in the long run otherwise u could regret when ur older

Are you manually removing the fat pad or just injecting lemon bottle? I have used 3 vials on my fat pad already.

Are you manually removing the fat pad or just injecting lemon bottle? I have used 3 vials on my fat pad already.
I’m removing the fat pad

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
View attachment 2816662
I admire your low inhib, but doing buccal fat removal at 15 is fucking dumb. Your face will lean out by the time you get into your 20's.

I admire your low inhib, but doing buccal fat removal at 15 is fucking dumb. Your face will lean out by the time you get into your 20's.
I can’t slay JB’s then

So sad being boneless.