I'm doing well in the UK on tinder.

Slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
This guy is a fuckin troll acts like the ugliest guy in the world but looks good especially for a nigger even bragged about how he made out with a fuckin girl in his church lmao. And now matched with some cuties on tinder too. You are a troll op, subhuman malnourished Somalis can slay some white girls here in Canada and yet you mog every somali. Jfl
I'll admit when I was a teenager I used to do okay, but around late 17-now it has been pretty hard and IRL I've never really had a girlfriend.
I would kill to match the middle and right one man
I only match girls like this after 100 swipesView attachment 353379
I think she's cute tbh

• +1
you need to ascend very soon...
your prime will go away past 30.
Bro I live my life 90% in basement

And no Stacy wants me in tinder

Either I will get a Stacy
Or I will die single and fucking hookers

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Patient A and Deleted member 3043
BBC halo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, mplayer1234 and Deleted member 3043
Bro I live my life 90% in basement

And no Stacy wants me in tinder

Either I will get a Stacy
Or I will die single and fucking hookers
why not statutmax and finding one in turkey ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I'll admit when I was a teenager I used to do okay, but around late 17-now it has been pretty hard and IRL I've never really had a girlfriend.

mogs me

tbh bro you are good looking and really nice, i'm sure you will do better in college next year

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension, mplayer1234 and 1 other person
lifefuel for me then jfl

• +1
why not statutmax and finding one in turkey ?
Bro we will see
Maybe when I start working and having money I will try something like that

• Love it
  • +1
Thanks bro I really appreciate it and you too!

Ur black?
yup he is. the most gl pure black here is imo @BouncyFunction but he needs a chin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, mplayer1234 and Deleted member 5632
yup he is. the most gl pure black here is imo @BouncyFunction but he needs a chin
Alot of blacks I know don't really have prominent chins so it may be mental.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and mplayer1234
Black dong halo

• +1
why this hate toward poor malnourished somali. i Hope someday they'll mog everybody. poor malnourished men
My best friends are somali and I’m an honorary somali since I’m half Eritrean. But it’s the truth they are too skinny and malnourished just saying it how it is.

• So Sad
  • +1

Attachments

• D6A9C6BB-8CE0-4A26-A651-722C413B0829.jpeg
    D6A9C6BB-8CE0-4A26-A651-722C413B0829.jpeg
    4.9 KB · Views: 7
  • So Sad
  • +1
My best friends are somali and I’m an honorary somali since I’m half Eritrean. But it’s the truth they are too skinny and malnourished just saying it how it is.
they are the more white looking among pure black too. and i wish i was malnourished fatcel that i am

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5143
You mog OP. I feel like he's either just LARPing or they think he has a big peepee.
You can never know bro

Some girls are into black guys and bbc

• Love it
  • +1
You mog OP. I feel like he's either just LARPing or they think he has a big peepee.
He does mog me ngl (probably could slay IRL) but why do you think I'm LARPing?

• So Sad
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, mplayer1234 and Deleted member 5632
bro don't fight plz let's say you all mog me and let's have happinness
I'm just asking but bro aren't u above average?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Patient A and Deleted member 3043
He does mog me ngl (probably could slay IRL) but why do you think I'm LARPing?
Simply cause you're slightly below average and you aren't supposed to get matches. Sorry :(

• +1
Simply cause you're slightly below average and you aren't supposed to get matches. Sorry :(
Makes sense, why do you think I'm below average?

• So Sad
  • +1
Would also rate OP around 4psl
Definetely not higher
But he is not ugly or hard to look at

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • So Sad
You are black
Brit chicks want that BBC

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Greeicy and Deleted member 3043
Yeah that makes sense, thanks for being honest though.
You probably look better in motion under natural lighting. At least you did all necessary softcore looksmaxxing. Maybe try surgerymaxxing, it would help yoy tremendously.

• +1
You probably look better in motion under natural lighting. At least you did all necessary softcore looksmaxxing. Maybe try surgerymaxxing, it would help yoy tremendously.
Yeah, trying hard to make it like the rest of us. For eye area would lower eyelid reduction/eyebrow lowering be ideal?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Greeicy
Yeah, trying hard to make it like the rest of us. For eye area would lower eyelid reduction/eyebrow lowering be ideal?
Honestly just do a consultation with Dr. Taban and tell him you want almond eye surgery and he'll tell you all the surgeries you need. Give him a reference pic (Tyson Beckford's eye area for example) and tell him you want your eyes to look as close to the example as possible. Get chin fillers or maybe genioplasty if you're more dedicated as well as a rhinoplasty. Get leaner as well.

• +1
Honestly just do a consultation with Dr. Taban and tell him you want almond eye surgery and he'll tell you all the surgeries you need. Give him a reference pic (Tyson Beckford's eye area for example) and tell him you want your eyes to look as close to the example as possible. Get chin fillers or maybe genioplasty if you're more dedicated as well as a rhinoplasty. Get leaner as well.
I will use this as a reference, thanks man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Greeicy
I will use this as a reference, thanks man.
How tall are you? I could definitely see you slaying a decent looking black foid or a low class white foid if you are tall and NT.

• +1
How tall are you? I could definitely see you slaying a decent looking black foid or a low class white foid if you are tall and NT.
5"10" without hair and I promise I'm 5"10", I see a lot of people claim 6ft but are the same height as me.

• JFL
  • +1
P in v or cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Patient A and mplayer1234
gl but that picture is aspie tier, go get on a boat and take stereotypical chad pictures and your matcheswill increase

• +1
This guy is a fuckin troll acts like the ugliest guy in the world but looks good especially for a nigger even bragged about how he made out with a fuckin girl in his church lmao. And now matched with some cuties on tinder too. You are a troll op, subhuman malnourished Somalis can slay some white girls here in Canada and yet you mog every somali. Jfl
humblebraggers are annoying af

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, mplayer1234, Deleted member 5143 and 1 other person
@mplayer1234 be honest were u larping about a girl randomly going up to you in church, telling you she's cute, and then full on making out with you? sounds hard to believe tbh

• +1
@mplayer1234 be honest were u larping about a girl randomly going up to you in church, telling you she's cute, and then full on making out with you? sounds hard to believe tbh
No that actually happened, I was 17. Me and another person were volunteering at a festival at the church. This girl asked us some questions so we answered her, she kept coming back and forth, asked more questions. I thought she was trying to get with the guy I volunteered. Then the guy left to go use the restroom inside, and she came back and talked to me. Then she told me I was cute and I said thanks, you look nice too. Then she asked if I had a girlfriend, so I said no, then she said now you do. She finally asked can I get a hug, so I said sure, and then she said a kiss, so that's what happened. She then asked for me and friends Instagrams and then departed. I was feeling really good that day, got dinner with my cousins, life sure has changed

After she spammed my old Instagram in my messages and liked all my pics. I know I'm not that good looking but it really happened.
No that actually happened, I was 17. Me and another person were volunteering at a festival at the church. This girl asked us some questions so we answered her, she kept coming back and forth, asked more questions. I thought she was trying to get with the guy I volunteered. Then the guy left to go use the restroom inside, and she came back and talked to me. Then she told me I was cute and I said thanks, you look nice too. Then she asked if I had a girlfriend, so I said no, then she said now you do. She finally asked can I get a hug, so I said sure, and then she said a kiss, so that's what happened. She then asked for me and friends Instagrams and then departed. I was feeling really good that day, got dinner with my cousins, life sure has changed

After she spammed my old Instagram in my messages and liked all my pics. I know I'm not that good looking but it really happened.
Also, a lot of girls in HS/even middle school are pretty thirsty, they do more than you think or at least what I thought at that time. Whenever I got called fine, cute, or whatever(which wasn't a lot), I used to get a mental high off that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
Mini Anthony Joshua, I'm surprised you aren't doing better there. What's your height + age? Make sure to squint a bit when mogging

• +1
Mini Anthony Joshua, I'm surprised you aren't doing better there. What's your height + age? Make sure to squint a bit when mogging
19 and 5"10"(legitimately)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BlackManlet
Fuck you mentally ill asipe. I hope you get testicular cancer, I'm ded srs.

"Tinder destroyed my confidence because I didn't match with 9/10 Stacy :feelsuhh: "
Dude I Match subhumans and get unmatched by average chubby white girls

Thats no life either

• +1