I'm done with incels.me

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
There are too many social cucks who try to be holier than thou and shit and try to socialmaxx on .me as a cope in its own right.

Some (((mod))) putting their personal views above the rules (99% are fair).

Looksmax is superior in ever way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19432, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 388 and 9 others
Sensitive ass people on incels.me

You can't even joke around on there without getting banned like I did.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Sensitive ass people on incels.me

You can't even joke around on there without getting banned like I did.

Hey guys, do you think its a good idea for me to send a link to Incels.me/Looksmax to guys who Ik need it at my highschool? Imma make a thread on this one guy gonna be funny. Hes the ultimate cuck

• +1
Hey guys, do you think its a good idea for me to send a link to Incels.me/Looksmax to guys who Ik need it at my highschool? Imma make a thread on this one guy gonna be funny. Hes the ultimate cuck
No. Never reveal your powerlevel. It is highly autistic and you will be laughed at.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Peruvian, badromance and 1 other person
Well then. I hope you enjoy your time here

• +1
  • +1
I have an account there but most of the posts piss me off

• +1
I dont have an account on Incels.me ??

I tried to register but they rejected/banned me :/

• +1
What did u say on ur application

I wanna learn more about Incels. Thats it, then I tried making this other one saying; "Im just a manlet, framecel, KHHV who is hopeless. Foids hate me and im absolutely done, no girl has ever paid attention to me. I am a strict follower of the Blackpill. ect ect

But, I think they registered my IP address. I might try again with a VPN.

• +1

Don't tell anyone you're associated with these forums in any way whatsoever. Act like a good little clueless normie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Afrikancel and Deleted member 147
  • +1
I had to retire from it. It was a huge waste of time with the same post every single day... It's also very depressing they give you the idea of you dying by yourself and nobody would truly like you. But in reality their is always one person out there who would go for you. Such as fat ass dudes with decent - almost sexy girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Peruvian
I want to go back, honestly but I told myself that I would get a job/school offer or something before I do, I am in a transition phase.

• +1
I want to go back, honestly but I told myself that I would get a job/school offer or something before I do, I am in a transition phase.
I have been hardbanned. My aggromaxxing has gone well. I didn't pussy out

• +1
Same here... Done with incels.me. Those people have ridiculous believes and when you tell them you get banned or they are pissed at you.

• +1
  • +1

It's the ultimate social suicide if anyone finds out

• +1
I only lurk as a guest on incels.me.

• +1
But in reality their is always one person out there who would go for you.

Not with the mentality of the people on Incels.me. No one wants to be seen with someone like that

• +1
I started using incels.me less ever since July cuz most of the content was the same stuff repeated over and over with different words and became an echo chamber; in addition to repeated info, the content went downhill ever since whogivesafucc was banned. I still use incels.me, but only go on the new threads, and click only if it is good. Hopefully this site does not go the same route.

• +1
Lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Insomniac
Can you give me your account? I'm banned from there

• +1
  • +1
Zesto is a friend of NEET and tidy and was part of the reee squad that had me, swagwaffle and others from .me banned.

@Zesto apologize for not giving this nigga his due process. Your an incel but you still refuse to given others due process. That is what women do to great men (e.g. Brett Kavanaugh).
https://incels.is/threads/we-tolerate-clear-larps-and-fakecels-for-no-reason-whatsoever.69297/

Naw I just bullied you a little. I never reported shit.

I myself just got banned from .me, I can't wait to go back though.

I've learned my lesson this time with the Jap worship.

Really!

• +1
Zesto is a friend of NEET and tidy and was part of the reee squad that had me, swagwaffle and others from .me banned.

@Zesto apologize for not giving this nigga his due process. Your an incel but you still refuse to given others due process. That is what women do to great men (e.g. Brett Kavanaugh).
https://incels.is/threads/we-tolerate-clear-larps-and-fakecels-for-no-reason-whatsoever.69297/
Lol, they accused @UltraFayJr. of being a girl based on his typing style. If that’s not a baseless accusation then I don’t know what is.

• +1
  • +1
I had to retire from it. It was a huge waste of time with the same post every single day... It's also very depressing they give you the idea of you dying by yourself and nobody would truly like you. But in reality their is always one person out there who would go for you. Such as fat ass dudes with decent - almost sexy girls.
Spot on. I've seen uglier guys than me with More than decent foidz. It remind me There Is no excuse to LDAR .

There wad this couple in college who everyone called Fiona and Shrek. Nuff said
Also, .me Is just cáncer. It's okay for venting and insulting femoids for a while but over do it and you start fucking yo your mind

• +1
They banned me, a living legend of the incel community.

Tbh I thought this place was created as a sort of underworld afterlife for those banned from dot me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Afrikancel
I only joined incels.me so I could join the discord @Afrikancel, remember @therealbenshapiro?

• +1
If Incels.is gets shut down all those refugees are going to have to come over here and pretend like they're trying to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksMax. and Afrikancel
If Incels.is gets shut down all those refugees are going to have to come over here and pretend like they're trying to ascend.
Build that wall

• +1
its a site full of virgins that never even kissed a girl. blue pill cuckery. They are way behind in the game. A slayer hangs with slayers not blue pill cucked incels.

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
SHIET nigga u joindate mog me too. im jealous now
i made him change his avi. He had a pic of a currycel just few min ago.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
i made him change his avi. He had a pic of a currycel just few min ago.
no you didn't lol, I saw your comment after I already changed it JFL. Keep coping.

• +1
is that you in the avi?

I wish lol

Hopefully when I drop to 12percent bodyfat and get my gonial angle fix I can look similar.

• +1
There are too many social cucks who try to be holier than thou and shit and try to socialmaxx on .me as a cope in its own right.

Some (((mod))) putting their personal views above the rules (99% are fair).

Looksmax is superior in ever way
I missed when u were gone. And you are always a great poster

• +1
I missed when u were gone. And you are always a great poster
Same tbh, he was a .me OG

@Afrikancel Imagine if EARTH or Incel Prime joined here too, it would be glorious

• +1
  • +1
We don't need any more .me ppl lol
you can't understand because you never met EARTH or Incel Prime, EARTH was woke af

• +1