Im done with talking about races for the most part

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
I will probably post a bit about European phenotypes from time to time but my raging at other races online is fairly pointless.
If I had a successful dating life I wouldn't be doing it.
When I had a somewhat successful dating life I was working a shitty low wage job I disliked so being a poorcel while other races are afforded financial advantages in my native country was a large reason for the rage.

For what feels like the first time in my memory experiencing what it's like to walk around a city that is 98% white, it's almost put the power back in my hands in the sense that I can live in a 98% white city so I don't suffer the irritance I do in a city that's sub 70% white.

You could say that it's only a matter of time before the 98% white cities no longer exist and that if I don't do something for the cause of keeping the demographics how they are, then I'm as much at fault as anyone else for having none left for future generations to experience but I realised the strategies I've been touting up until now are weak strategies.
Starting shit with random ethnics on the street isn't going to change anything.
Yes you could try to intimidate them into moving out of your particular city/country but even if you make it your job to mass approach and verbally harrass them as if you're a daygame mass approacher, they're likely just going to put you down to being a mentalcel so not worth caring about.
Hamza said his house windows were getting smashed up based on his race and although he moved out of that city (Liverpool) he still didn't move out of the country, the benefits to staying there are just too great.

Despite me constantly talking about wanting to start confrontations with people on the street whether they be white or ethnic, the reality is unless you are a legit psychopath, you will lose part of your soul from such actions, this negatively impacts how you interact with girls if you believe you're an awful human.
When drunk I've spazzed out at white people plenty of times because they were in the proximity, if I was as in-group-preference as I believed myself to be I would surely be able to prevent myself from doing this.
The reality is I'm just a full blown bipolar mentalcel who can't cope with my sheer failings with women when I get blackout drunk .

I've been slightly surprised at just how openly anti-other-races the people I've been speaking to in Poland have been and it's not even me instigating it for the most part jfl.
I was having convos with 2 different poles in which Ukrainians came up then they told me about how strongly they disliked them.
Then with one of them they proceeded to talk about how much they hated their time in France due to the ethnics.
I then said something he didn't understand and he thought I was saying a racial slur and I felt it necessary to confirm it wasn't. I was almost feeling paranoid as if I was going to be pulled into a trap to admit saying something that crossed the line.
I am also pretty sure this guy was gay since he referred to another guy as his partner and I didn't ask for more clarification.
imagine that, some gaycels being strongly anti ethnic.
There were a couple of occasions where the openness from strangers to discuss their dislike for other ethnicities felt like it was gonna somehow get me to drunkenly expose my lookism username to get them to read my threads or maybe they were secret liberals who were recording the convo and could expose me.

I also spoke to a guy from Birmingham and the first thing he said to me when I asked him what it was like was "fucking pakis"
Then discussed the grooming gangs and native Brits becoming a minority etc.

It's almost like this opportunity to get things off my chest in the real world is enough to help me realise I'm not a giga minority lone soldier out there so I can tone back a bit on the obsession with it.

Until I can fix my own inceldom then do something strategic that will actually contribute to changing immigration policy, it really is a massive waste on my mental energy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, TechnoBoss, gribsufer1 and 5 others
It's 4am go sleep

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Manletmachine and sportsmogger
I will probably post a bit about European phenotypes from time to time but my raging at other races online is fairly pointless.
When I had a somewhat successful dating life I was working a shitty low wage job I disliked so being a poorcel while other races are afforded financial advantages in my native country was a large reason for the rage.

For what feels like the first time in my memory experiencing what it's like to walk around a city that is 98% white, it's almost put the power back in my hands in the sense that I can live in a 98% white city so I don't suffer the irritance I do in a city that's sub 70% white.

You could say that it's only a matter of time before the 98% white cities no longer exist and that if I don't do something for the cause of keeping the demographics how they are, then I'm as much at fault as anyone else for having none left for future generations to experience but I realised the strategies I've been touting up until now are weak strategies.
Yes you could try to intimidate them into moving out of your particular city/country but even if you make it your job to mass approach and verbally harrass them as if you're a daygame mass approacher, they're likely just going to put you down to being a mentalcel so not worth caring about.
Hamza said his house windows were getting smashed up based on his race and although he moved out of that city (Liverpool) he still didn't move out of the country, the benefits to staying there are just too great.

Despite me constantly talking about wanting to start confrontations with people on the street whether they be white or ethnic, the reality is unless you are a legit psychopath, you will lose part of your soul from such actions, this negatively impacts how you interact with girls if you believe you're an awful human.
When drunk I've spazzed out at white people plenty of times because they were in the proximity, if I was as in-group-preference as I believed myself to be I would surely be able to prevent myself from doing this.
The reality is I'm just a full blown bipolar mentalcel who can't cope with my sheer failings with women when I get blackout drunk .

I've been slightly surprised at just how openly anti-other-races the people I've been speaking to in Poland have been and it's not even me instigating it for the most part jfl.
I was having convos with 2 different poles in which Ukrainians came up then they told me about how strongly they disliked them.
Then with one of them they proceeded to talk about how much they hated their time in France due to the ethnics.
I then said something he didn't understand and he thought I was saying a racial slur and I felt it necessary to confirm it wasn't. I was almost feeling paranoid as if I was going to be pulled into a trap to admit saying something that crossed the line.
I am also pretty sure this guy was gay since he referred to another guy as his partner and I didn't ask for more clarification.
There were a couple of occasions where the openness from strangers to discuss their dislike for other ethnicities felt like it was gonna somehow get me to drunkenly expose my lookism username to get them to read my threads or maybe they were secret liberals who were recording the convo and could expose me.

I also spoke to a guy from Birmingham and the first thing he said to me when I asked him what it was like was "fucking pakis"

It's almost like this opportunity to get things off my chest in the real world is enough to help me realise I'm not a giga minority lone soldier out there so I can tone back a bit on the obsession with it.

Until I can fix my own inceldom then do something strategic that will actually contribute to changing immigration policy, it really is a massive waste on my mental energy
DNR but yes. Org sfcelism is unbelievably pointless.

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
And you spend you time in a forum which is majorly ethnics? Are you retarded your time is spent talking to dilats

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Obito
I'm done with women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895
Imagine if you put this kind of effort in your homework then you wouldn't be failing school and your parents wouldn't hate you ugly brown faggot

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, SidharthTheSlayer and Kamui
IMG 0856

It’s not just Birmingham… it’s every Western European country

As long as they (kikes) are in power, literally nothing you do matters since it goes against what they want for the future of the world, doesn’t matter if you’re a shitskin or white

People have called me selfish in the past when I say that I literally care absolutely nothing for the people who I share the same race as that do not exist within my personal community (me, my friends, family, etc etc), put yourself first before others always

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and sub5c3l
Imagine if you put this kind of effort in your homework then you wouldn't be failing school and your parents wouldn't hate you ugly brown faggot
Cooked 💀

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l

I will honestly miss your in-depth analysis of races and phenos

Never in my entire life did I think I'd find someone who confessed they were only racist simply because they're a loser. Though in general the defending the white purism is pointless. Think in the grand scheme not just of our Era but life as a whole. Due to improving transportation and general decline in racism even decade to decade within the next 100,000 years I suspect you won't find white/black/Asian people anywhere. At least in terms of the features you associate them with. Everyone will look the same and all of this will ultimately have been completely pointless.

• Ugh..
Reactions: poopoohead

Why don't you have kids through IVF if you want to contribute to demographics?

insurrection is the only way