I’m eating cat food

anthropology pill

anthropology pill

Banned
Joined
May 15, 2020
Posts
634
Reputation
466
Most nutrient dense food I can afford off welfare money
Discuss
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Gargantuan and MusicMaxxingMidget
anthropology pill
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Lev Peshkov and Nosecel
I have tempted to buy a can before.

Just for fun.
 
I haven't seen any anthropology pill threads yet.
 
I think I tried a tiny bit when I was a young kid over at my friends house at the time. Cant recall the exact taste though, probably wasn't too bad.
 
Crazy shit man
 
But have you eaten a raw deer heart tho
 

Similar threads

burnerzz7
Replies
10
Views
45
Tayvion Cole
Tayvion Cole
Nyrо
Replies
3
Views
24
Nyrо
Nyrо
polarpop
Replies
14
Views
91
moffeloffen
moffeloffen
HappyChud
Replies
8
Views
50
truedexy
truedexy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top