I'M EATING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND



200.gif

Cute! Only 2000 dollars.:hnghn:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Deleted member 80684
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and IAMNOTANINCEL
2000 dollars for a fuckable lifetime wife

you shouldn't even hesitate
They have vaginas?

I wanted one as a friend bhai. I need someone to cuddle😿
that ones not for sale unfortunately but his dolls are actually really relatively cheap, just 1k
post link nigguh
 
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Deleted member 43881
135cm, she makes me feel tall 😍😍😍😍😍😍 I'll order her
 
34 users viewing my thread, don't worry guys I'll post my next meal with my gf tomorrow as well:owo:
 
Pelmeni?
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 80684
100/10
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 80684

Similar threads

HappyChud
Replies
8
Views
48
truedexy
truedexy
bIiss
Replies
3
Views
15
whiskers52
whiskers52
lemon67
Replies
7
Views
82
simematic
simematic
BatemanNigga
Replies
17
Views
107
BatemanNigga
BatemanNigga
killuacel
Replies
7
Views
62
killuacel
killuacel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top