im emailing the ortho who did my braces rn to get rid of retainer

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
fark, this is awkward and embarrasing af but ill do whatever it takes to ascend.

any1 have tips on how i write this shit? lol

how do i prove mewing is legit to orthos, they thinj its cope. any1 got links etc i can send him?

much appreciated, if i ascend and become a tiktok star, ill give back to the niggas who were with me from day 1/ helped me. fuaark

Autism

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel, mfk and Deleted member 15854
i will thumbpull for hours after i get this faggot retainer removed. im the looksmaxxer who willa ctually put in the work, all these niggas talk 🗣, gotta do the stuff nowone else does

Can't you just ask him to remove it without explaining mewing and shit?

• +1
Reactions: mfk and Deleted member 15854
your retarded if you dont just walk into his office and tell him you want it removed. there is nothing he can say. tell him to do it, if he wont find another. I cant believe this is considered difficult or brave.

• +1
Reactions: mfk and Deleted member 15854
fark, this is awkward and embarrasing af but ill do whatever it takes to ascend.

any1 have tips on how i write this shit? lol

how do i prove mewing is legit to orthos, they thinj its cope. any1 got links etc i can send him?

much appreciated, if i ascend and become a tiktok star, ill give back to the niggas who were with me from day 1/ helped me. fuaark

I wear a retainer daily. It’s over

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
your retarded if you dont just walk into his office and tell him you want it removed. there is nothing he can say. tell him to do it, if he wont find another. I cant believe this is considered difficult or brave.
i only remove top retainer, removing bottom is dumb?

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
bottom one is just on thebottom 6 teeth

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
If you want to free your mouth (skull) from the orthodontic chains they are in, you remove both of them.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
If you want to free your mouth (skull) from the orthodontic chains they are in, you remove both of them.
idk bro, i might crookedteethmaxx lol. im fine with crooked teeth on upper palate if itll get face gains tho ngl. but why get crooked on lower for no reson. mewing is natural retainer for upper, but idk about lower, tf causes lower teeth to be aligned and straght lol