Im enjoying my hobbies again

Julian

Julian

Kraken
I used to like working out and coding very much. I wasnt doing shit for months but I started liking it again. Its lifefuel how good Im still at C++ and reverse engineering, expected I had to learn everything over again. Also got a new program for gym and will start going monday again when school starts as well.

Also guys get into coding if youre not retarded, its ez money to get surgeries to ascend

• +1
Reactions: Kosidius, Kilimanjaro, Barbarossa_ and 8 others
godspeed brother

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope
Me too, the blackpill-induced depression hit me hard but it feels like things are getting better and i've started reading classics again.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 502
do you have any legit simple tutorial for reverse engineering?

do you have any legit simple tutorial for reverse engineering?

No I learned it from a guy I know IRL and another friend, no online tutorial was followed
I hacked their company and in return I got lessons

I used to like working out and coding very much. I wasnt doing shit for months but I started liking it again. Its lifefuel how good Im still at C++ and reverse engineering, expected I had to learn everything over again. Also got a new program for gym and will start going monday again when school starts as well.

Also guys get into coding if youre not retarded, its ez money to get surgeries to ascend
What do you use to make textures for 3D models, just in case someone make games, i need to know ?

What do you use to make textures for 3D models, just in case someone make games out of coding ?

Im more into gamehacking and mathstuff not so much into graphical shit. But it works kinda different than that if you want the model to be able to move

Im more into gamehacking and mathstuff not so much into graphical shit. But it works kinda different than that if you want the model to be able to move
I make 3D models, and animations, but besides. The way i make textures is hard and unpractical to do, so are you familiar with textures ?

I make 3D models, and animations, but besides. The way i make textures is hard and unpractical to do, so are you familiar with textures ?

Only with fucking them up

C++ is based incel treat bro <3

yeah fuck women tbh. they cancer

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_