I'm enjoying this quarantine.

lonelystoner

lonelystoner

Get a mortgage on your face.
Joined
Aug 5, 2019
Posts
969
Reputation
1,041
Before the virus, I would wake up, go to work, come home, and watch Netflix and go to sleep. I deal with general and social anxiety a lot.

Now with the virus going around and being in quarantine, I feel fine staying in the house and enjoying all this free time. I'm make good unemployment money, eating food and chilling, surfing the web, watching Netflix, and doing nothing. Hopefully I go back to work later and everything opens back up within 6 months because would have enough money saved up for some surgeries that will ascend me. (Rhino and jaw/chin implants are my main procedures I need to get.)

Any of you guys enjoying this lock down also? What are you goings doing?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299 and Chadlitecel
I’m not enjoying it I want to rope
 
  • +1
Reactions: jackthenerd and Deleted member 1680
Im enjoying ldaring against my will and failing my online uni classes.
At least im able to lose weight
I’m not enjoying it I want to rope
20200524 031407
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadlitecel and Deleted member 5180
whats your major?

dont bro. do you have any copes? Do some drugs

damn, that sucks bro. Why not?
Medicine, ever since becoming blackpilled ive been losing motivation to become a doctor. Quarantine isnt helping.
 
  • +1
Reactions: lonelystoner
Medicine, ever since becoming blackpilled ive been losing motivation to become a doctor. Quarantine isnt helping.
Damn bro good luck. Just moneymaxxx. How old are you and what year are you in in college? You're desi right? Im bengali and I took the doctor route then left it when I finally woke up one day and said, "fuck this. I cant be in school for 8-10 years and be in all this debt." Also, Im a drop out lol. Hated college.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Im enjoying ldaring against my will and failing my online uni classes.
At least im able to lose weight

View attachment 422961
I am also losing online uni classes. I started this year and at the same time I discovered the blackpill. It actually made me lost all the motivation, now I dont care anymore, I just rot on this site
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
I am also losing online uni classes. I started this year and at the same time I discovered the blackpill. It actually made me lost all the motivation, now I dont care anymore, I just rot on this site
fuck college bro.

Learn a trade and work in that. Most trades are filled with men who are redpilled/blackpilled and you can talk about shit with. Most offices are filled with dumb foids, annoying HRs, and full of cucks and normies.
why you say that?
 
Mum told me-'x (family friend) has been getting better grades than ever whilst he has been doing school at home because of the virus'
And I didn't say it but I know its because he is a bullied subhuman and gets bullied at school which ruins his mental health which causes worse grades
 
  • +1
Reactions: lonelystoner
Mum told me-'x (family friend) has been getting better grades than ever whilst he has been doing school at home because of the virus'
And I didn't say it but I know its because he is a bullied subhuman and gets bullied at school which ruins his mental health which causes worse grades
lol imagine her reaction when this dude goes back to school
 
Lmao ldaring is good accoeding to cuckop
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
Damn bro good luck. Just moneymaxxx. How old are you and what year are you in in college? You're desi right? Im bengali and I took the doctor route then left it when I finally woke up one day and said, "fuck this. I cant be in school for 8-10 years and be in all this debt." Also, Im a drop out lol. Hated college.
Yeh 21, about to be in 3rd year
 
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1680

Similar threads

F
Replies
10
Views
75
mr123456
mr123456
Revent
Replies
3
Views
36
R3w_tard666
R3w_tard666
iluvltb
Replies
2
Views
27
bnugly
bnugly
kratos22laxatives
Replies
15
Views
81
Mai Sakurajima.
Mai Sakurajima.
S
Replies
16
Views
51
sonic55555
S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top