I'm failoed by being a personalitycel

6ft4

Kraken
It has been confirmed by @forevergymcelling that I am low energy and that I talk quietly
I was aware of this of course but I think he said that it was a bigger issue than me lacking NT
I am very paranoid about people around me hearing what I'm saying even when it's just complete strangers
FG is highly NT but is constantly raging about how the lives of Chads and GigaStatus guys mog ours into the dirt
I am more at peace with the lifemogs but the thing that I find more brutal is how for normies, getting a girlfriend or forming friendships with girls just seems to come effortlessly
I used to get my ego involved, thinking I should be getting more success than the guys I mog but I have come to admit that I am a personalitycel which is hindering me massively

I believed that I could be miserable all day but then expect a girl to be interested when I try switch my misery off to talk to her
I need to start frauding happiness when in public and make more of an effort when speaking to shopkeepers etc
I've said that my skin can't handle any more alcohol which is why I took a month off but over the last couple of nights I binge drank hard
Most of my past slays count for nothing because I don't know what I did to make them happen
I cannot drink anymore because any amount of alcohol puts me into the mindset that I am never intoxicated enough and keep drinking more
I am an utter twat when I get too drunk and there is nothing about me that would appeal to a woman
I need to just start cold approaching sober and expect nothing from the interaction, like I just have a genuine interest in finding out something about the girl I approach
My plan is to fraud happiness throughout the day and when I approach I will run "just be a nice guy" theory
I've mentioned before that when I talk to girls around a group I can never "entertain" a crowd, I always focus in on one girl and want her to give her total attention back to me but that weirds a lot of girls out.
Despite this, I am just going to do it until I find a girl who is not put off by it
Most girls will see me as low value if I can't demonstrate that I have a social circle but there might be one who is willing to give me a chance if she is the kind of person who enjoys helping others (eg. give advice to guy who moved to new country)
The rejections I've faced here a so much less brutal than in Ireland, like they try to be nice about it

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Looks234, Daniel Plainview, Chadethnic101 and 15 others

Attachments

• 384B38F3-888A-4359-AAB5-1FCA32451A19.gif
    384B38F3-888A-4359-AAB5-1FCA32451A19.gif
    481.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and mortis
Meeting the personality / NT threshold is just as important as meeting the looks threshold

If you don’t meet both, you will fail most of the time.

You need hobbies and shit where you’re interacting with people constantly. Then you’ll feel more comfortable being louder / extroverted. Sitting in the basement all day will only make it worse

Btw I was only raging because you’re a PSLer and your actually understand the issue. I wouldn’t even mention this shit to normies.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Deleted member 9670, Looks234 and 19 others
I wish your threads were more readable.

Meeting the personality / NT threshold is just as important as meeting the looks threshold

If you don’t meet both, you will fail most of the time.

You need hobbies and shit where you’re interacting with people constantly. Then you’ll feel more comfortable being louder / extroverted. Sitting in the basement all day will only make it worse

Btw I was only raging because you’re a PSLer and your actually understand the issue. I wouldn’t even mention this shit to normies.
legit tbh
I will sober hostelmax once my black eye is gone and if that doesn't work I will join some club

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Oberyn, Deleted member 16501 and 3 others
Your face is normie so you need nt to compensate

This is the final pill buddy. Many need to begin doing massive inner work to function in society and get the social results they want. i highly recommend using phenibut in social situations to teach you how to come out of your shell. It generates positive feedback loops and you can improve your natty personality over time.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Daniel Plainview, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
This is the final pill buddy. Many need to begin doing massive inner work to function in society and get the social results they want. i highly recommend using phenibut in social situations to teach you how to come out of your shell. It generates positive feedback loops and you can improve your natty personality over time.
does phenibut work ?

I recommend one of Julien Blanc's courses- Transformation Mastery.

The RSD guys get a lot of shit on here but they have completely changed now. Owen is really on the ball about how society has changed and young men are as you said very antisocial, scared to speak up in public etc.

After you ascend with bimax I would really recommend it- maybe watch Julein and Owens vids in the meantime.

I took it last year and my irl personality has changed drastically in that time- still a long way to go

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Daniel Plainview, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 1 other person

The RSD guys get a lot of shit on here but they have completely changed now. Owen is really on the ball about how society has changed and young men are as you said very antisocial, scared to speak up in public etc.

After you ascend with bimax I would really recommend it- maybe watch Julein and Owens vids in the meantime.

I took it last year and my irl personality has changed drastically in that time- still a long way to go
I've been lurking and your posts are so fucking legit. I second the recommendation on Juliens shit. I also recommend doing his guided meditation. Releasing past traumas really allows you to free your emotional state and get more loose in your emotional connections with people. Sounds like hippie woo-woo but it really fucking works. The first time I did a guided meditation I wept like a baby and released so much tension. That night I was more outgoing than I had been in months.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Daniel Plainview, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
does phenibut work ?
Yes it works very well at freeing up your inhibition but should only be used as a tool to learn from not as a crutch to lean on.

• +1
Reactions: Momolooksmax

I've been lurking and your posts are so fucking legit. I second the recommendation on Juliens shit. I also recommend doing his guided meditation. Releasing past traumas really allows you to free your emotional state and get more loose in your emotional connections with people. Sounds like hippie woo-woo but it really fucking works. The first time I did a guided meditation I wept like a baby and released so much tension. That night I was more outgoing than I had been in months.
Did you do TM as well?

I didn't know his guides meditations and releases were available unless you did TM.

It they are, that's good news. I would recommend a lot of guys on here start doing them.

Yep I've had so many painful and powerful sensations come up that has brought me to tears. Real deep pain that has dissipated a lot since I started doing releases in June last year.

Did you do TM as well?

I didn't know his guides meditations and releases were available unless you did TM.

It they are, that's good news. I would recommend a lot of guys on here start doing them.

Yep I've had so many painful and powerful sensations come up that has brought me to tears. Real deep pain that has dissipated a lot since I started doing releases in June last year.
No I just watch everything he has available online. I also have spoken with people that have done it. My favorite part of the program is the emphasis on how communication between people is far more emotional than it is intellectual or physical.

This is the meditation that I like to do.

I have had multiple surgeries, MSE, rhino, gymcelled for years. I'm 26 now and honestly the best results I ever got were simply from accepting my station and facing my traumas and fears, and allowing myself to connect with people. You really can't comprehend it until you're ready to do it and in a lot of cases, it takes a long road to reach this conclusion. Drugs can help.

Another big takeaway for me is not being a social fraud, and being genuine. That in itself takes an ENORMOUS amount of self reflection and work. It's a lifetime of emotional upkeep but ime it gets better with time. OP is talking about frauding happiness and just being a nice guy. That will never work.

I'm glad to speak with you, I'm considering doing the TM but honestly I have found so much value on my own with the free content it just makes sense to keep going on the path ive set out on.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadethnic101, exeight and 1 other person
No I just watch everything he has available online. I also have spoken with people that have done it. My favorite part of the program is the emphasis on how communication between people is far more emotional than it is intellectual or physical.

I have had multiple surgeries, MSE, rhino, gymcelled for years. I'm 26 now and honestly the best results I ever got were simply from accepting my station and facing my traumas and fears, and allowing myself to connect with people. You really can't comprehend it until you're ready to do it and in a lot of cases, it takes a long road to reach this conclusion. Drugs can help.

Another big takeaway for me is not being a social fraud, and being genuine. That in itself takes an ENORMOUS amount of self reflection and work. It's a lifetime of emotional upkeep but ime it gets better with time. OP is talking about frauding happiness and just being a nice guy. That will never work.

I'm glad to speak with you, I'm considering doing the TM but honestly I have found so much value on my own with the free content it just makes sense to keep going on the path ive set out on.

It's 7am where I live and I haven't slept- will reply properly to this after I wake up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19064
please explain how that meditation works?
or have you any link to that? would appreciate that

EDIT
okay, i see right now you posted that video
Thanks!!

• +1
I am very paranoid about people around me hearing what I'm saying even when it's just complete strangers
I do this shit too. I feel like people are judging my English :lul:

Yes it works very well at freeing up your inhibition but should only be used as a tool to learn from not as a crutch to lean on.
Why it doesn't work for me I tried 1.5g to 2g didn't do shit. Could it be related to Finasteride?

@Scar tissue Is liftmode bad? Redditors get from there

No such thing as a personalitycel. Every normie is trying to improve their social skills by talking to others. If they don't talk to you, it's because you're ugly or look retarded.

Imo your best bet would be to get involved in some kind of hobby, maybe some sort of sports or athletics club, for the sake of having an irl social group with similar interests and outside of the British Isles so they won't all be trying to put people down or exclude people for not meeting thresholds
No such thing as a personalitycel. Every normie is trying to improve their social skills by talking to others. If they don't talk to you, it's because you're ugly or look retarded.
jfl at this and jfl at the people shilling RSD shit in this thread
I swear everyone on this forum that wasn't on lookism doesn't go outside or have any life experience

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and 6ft4
Literally we can sense your autism from ur avi

Schizomaxxing FTW, holy fuck the copes get more absurd everytime

• Ugh..
Personality ? What is this ? Can you eat this ?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

1000 dollars, I heard it doesnt work if your not superstitious type of person

No personality for our autism, OP. :feelswah: