I'm finally home, this is the story about the girl i met.

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
So i went to the pub this night and im home now.

first of all the brutal suifuel and insecurefuel was that ive got handmogged by literally EVERYONE, but i only handshaked with black or white dudes, their hands were fucking meaty and big.

and what i figured out was i get voicemogged by blacks and whites so brutally too, even when they hit the high note their voice still sounds deep as fuck meanwhile i legit sounded like baby in loud place where i need to talk in high pitch.

and there were 7foot buffed black tyrone guy, he was legit giant i touched his forearm muscle and it was fucking massive, i really mire that frame, why can't i have that.

fucking @eyes and @cocainecowboy i admire your0 heights, you can legit become fucking massive slayers if you fill that frame enough.

anyways i engaged conversation with one girl, she liked the convo and laughed a lot, she asked me first to have her messenger ID, and i took it.

she was italian and had so ideal skull with good maxilla, she was 5'9 which almost mogged me, and yes every asian girls there didnt even look as a human next to her jfl..

after a while i met her again talked and I introduced myself to her crew, which were like 5 girls and 2 white dudes.

me and her kept talking in the bar, outside of the bar, one the way to go home, and she kept told me im cute and she likes me. but idk, reminder : i dont have any sexual dimorphism and ugly as fuc.

when we were going to subway, i hold her waist for a while and we crossed arms after.

what i thought there was if i was good looking i would've already kissed her but i didn't, cuz i reminded of my ugly -12degrees inclined steep occlusal plane and fucked up maxilla.

the biggest brutal blackpill was when i hold her hands, i figured out i almost get handmogged even by her or it is same size.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Roping Subhuman, rockndogs, Vitruvian and 8 others
Didn’t you say u have a big skull

Proved again

Didn’t you say u have a big skull

Proved again
bro there were literally bobbleheads all around.
for white, i consider bigger head is good when it has decent shape not bloated big.

Did you see this girl before? Because you said you found her. This is the second encounter you have had with her, then?

Did you see this girl before? Because you said you found her. This is the second encounter you have had with her, then?
oh, it was first encounter, i just didnt use the appropriate term, my bad.
it was the first time in my life ive been to the place like there.

she's there calling u cute and ur raging in your head about a -12 degrees inclined steep occlusal plane and maxillas

Goodfellas gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, Heirio, ZyzzReincarnate and 10 others
she's there calling u cute and ur raging in your head about a -12 degrees inclined steep occlusal plane and maxillas

View attachment 123108
bro black pill is too much, it fucked up my head, i always measure people's forward growth and maxilla.
there was a girl in the crew that said 'i got a good jawline' and what i just thought was her mandibular plane angle is not ideal..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, rockndogs, Bewusst and 6 others
bro black pill is too much, it fucked up my head, i always measure people's forward growth and maxilla.
there was a girl in the crew that said 'i got a good jawline' and what i just thought was her mandibular plane angle is not ideal..
jfl; you see you can be attractive to women

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3043
idk man the only possible case is maybe personality theory was real?
it is you motherfucker !
did you recall the messages that we exchange by PM ?
you should know as of now that a good personnality, behaviour etc, can gives up 1 to 3 PSL point in the eyes of a girl that find these aspect attractive.
and may be she loves korean guys.

it is you motherfucker !
did you recall the messages that we exchange by PM ?
you should know as of now that a good personnality, behaviour etc, can gives up 1 to 3 PSL point in the eyes of a girl that find these aspect attractive.
and may be she loves korean guys.
maybe, i get handmogged and heightmogged by her, its so fucking weird.

'if he had to give a note me I will put him 5-6 certainly not less, I just hope he has a good perosnnality otherwise it can degringol ultra ultra because it is typed Asian skinny and it does not please everyone'

this is your friend girl wrote.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

'if he had to give a note me I will put him 5-6 certainly not less, I just hope he has a good perosnnality otherwise it can degringol ultra ultra because it is typed Asian skinny and it does not please everyone'

yeah you recall, it's good !

don't think about it : just gymaxx you chong to not being handmogged.
She is 5'9 like you, no ? so that's fine

Smells like friendzone sir.

• So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme

The black pill fucked you up bad, you should probably take a break from this bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, BigBoy, toolateforme and 1 other person
yeah you recall, it's good !

don't think about it : just gymaxx you chong to not being handmogged.
She is 5'9 like you, no ? so that's fine
yeah she is 5'9 like me. i dont think my hand will be bigger through gym though.

The black pill fucked you up bad, you should probably take a break from this bro
my looks will be the one which actually fucks me tbh,
My upper third has more mass than your lower third.
it just means youre birdcel that has bigger neurocranium than splanchnocranium.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
yeah she is 5'9 like me. i dont think my hand will be bigger through gym though.

Try to advance with her, i bet it is FZ, but u lose nothing trying...

My upper third has more mass than your lower third.
the only place where you have more mass than me, is the space inbetween your eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Heirio, Deleted member 2745, BigBoy and 2 others
Try to advance with her, i bet it is FZ, but u lose nothing trying...
its my only opportunity tbh. im not even a normie tier, im literally ogre tier. its hard to even have one girl.
chads are having all tho, its so sad.

No i just have good browridges and zygos.

Imagine if you committed suicide last month when you took that blackpill nuke. You would’ve never met this italian bro.

• +1
She did like him she probably thought he’s fucken weird that you didn’t kiss her. You could have fucked her tonight but you were worried about your fucken maxilla. JFL this site lives rent free in your head, while you are thinking of this site you should have just argued with her that I’m not cute because my maxilla isn’t ideal degree. Just jfl 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, toolateforme and Petsmart
I think it was FZ, from my NT life experiences, but i will support OP if he makes a advance.

Attachments

• 1569717016726.png
    1569717016726.png
    276.2 KB · Views: 16
Imagine if you committed suicide last month when you took that blackpill nuke. You would’ve never met this italian bro.
yeah i would've been dead if i had gun or drugs.
but we can't be sure man its just one girl, my looks are ogre so its probably FZ
the only reason I have this avi is to remind you of yourself. im playing 4d chess
this shit looks high IQ asf

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, BigBoy and Deleted member 3043
idk man the only possible case is maybe personality theory was real?

as long as ur not a deformed subhuman it works sometimes tbh

made this Stacy laugh, smile, and make eye contact with me for atleast 5+ seconds when I wasn't looking

as long as ur not a deformed subhuman it works sometimes tbh

made this Stacy laugh, smile, and make eye contact with me for atleast 5+ seconds when I wasn't looking
how can you make eye contact with you when you are not looking?

how can you make eye contact with you when you are not looking?

I think I said something that sounds aspie to my teacher without even knowing, then this Stacy was staring at me and smiling.

I was too high inhib to look back, she was only girl who did this

happened like 1 week ago

I think I said something that sounds aspie to my teacher without even knowing, then this Stacy was staring at me and smiling.

I was too high inhib to look back, she was only girl who did this

happened like 1 week ago
i talked to girls on the subway too, i was kinda high inhib so i thought a lot about talking to them but eventually i just did, they responded smiling and politely.
one thing i figured out is it feels hard to engage convo but theres no need to be afraid,
but i used some items when i talked to them, i used the broken chair that girl was fixing when i approached the girl, to make it less cringy..

i talked to girls on the subway too, i was kinda high inhib so i thought a lot about talking to them but eventually i just did, they responded smiling and politely.
one thing i figured out is it feels hard to engage convo but theres no need to be afraid,
but i used some items when i talked to them, i used the broken chair that girl was fixing when i approached the girl, to make it less cringy..

u can only fuck her if she has initial physical attraction with you

PuA is bullshit bro, but good on you for practicing your social skills

u can only fuck her if she has initial physical attraction with you

PuA is bullshit bro, but good on you for practicing your social skills
I didnt really talk to girls in order to fuck, especially on subway. I just wanted to talk with someone.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3043
oh, it was first encounter, i just didnt use the appropriate term, my bad.
it was the first time in my life ive been to the place like there.
That's okay bro. Anyways if you're getting success I doubt you're as ugly as you think you are.

• +1
That's okay bro. Anyways if you're getting success I doubt you're as ugly as you think you are.
Thanks man I'm not really sure at all.

Asians are enjoying a high SMV due to K-pop.
I'm like PSL2, many people called me ugly and today one guy said I look old as fuck. Idk man, she just dont care about looks that's the only possibility

I'm like PSL2, many people called me ugly and today one guy said I look old as fuck. Idk man, she just dont care about looks that's the only possibility
You sound a lot like me. I don't think you, much like myself, are exaggerating about how bad you look. If you were PSL 2 then a girl wouldn't let you touch her at all bro.

• +1