im fucked lmao

rickysalomano

rickysalomano

depressed since birth
I spread a fake news that a friend of mine had beaten 2 ladies while drunk. Lmao. I sent it to 3 people. Somehow it spread around the city and now he said he's going to send a gang to beat me up.

In the last few weeks I've been in the mindset of "i have nothing to lose in this shitty life. fuck it"

just fucking lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige, not__cel, rand anon and 10 others
btw there are 2 guys who wanna beat the shit out of me. but the second is a little piece of shit so idc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige, not__cel, WeiWei and 2 others
bro it's your fault but just get a micro knife and when they attack try your best to defend yourself but it's your fault man, wish you the best and to not be beat up

Mirin low inhib

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and rickysalomano
theres nothing really to do about selfdefense shit, i think. if i use some "weapon", i would be even more fucked lmao

bro it's your fault but just get a micro knife and when they attack try your best to defend yourself but it's your fault man, wish you the best and to not be beat up
but if i use a knife, i would be LITERALLY FUCKED. there would be a whole gang after me. It's better to take a beating quietly and pray not to lose brain cells or getting killed

low iq move, if you try to defend yourslef it probably will end worse, you must take that punches and kicks like a stoic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, Clark69 and rickysalomano
but if i use a knife, i would be LITERALLY FUCKED. there would be a whole gang after me. It's better to take a beating quietly and pray not to lose brain cells or getting killed
free bonesmash session

seriously tho, bro you cannot just get beat up, don't underestimate the damage of a punch it can kill you and make you paralyzed, which is so brutal and over

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and gigell
low iq move, if you try to defend yourslef it probably will end worse, you must take that punches and kicks like a stoic
This is the guy that's gonna jump you OP.

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken and moredatesmorerapes
Kill all of them like John wick and go buy a dog and kill it first so you can pretend ur like John wick, if the cops have seen John wick they'll respect you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, rand anon and moredatesmorerapes
Hide in your basement anne frank style
im not going class tomorrow lmao. gonna get a haircut at least so i mog the whole gang

It's winter where I live, so I don't even leave the house. I only go to school, which is in another city

• +1
Reactions: h111
Kill all of them like John wick and go buy a dog and kill it first so you can pretend ur like John wick, if the cops have seen John wick they'll respect you.
if i wasnt a minor with family i would 101% do that and say that it was selfdefense

• +1
Reactions: h111
free bonesmash session

seriously tho, bro you cannot just get beat up, don't underestimate the damage of a punch it can kill you and make you paralyzed, which is so brutal and over
I'm skinny and it will be a whole gang. literally i can just try to hide, run or defend my own head

Images   2024 07 28T200335711

I spread a fake news that a friend of mine had beaten 2 ladies while drunk. Lmao. I sent it to 3 people. Somehow it spread around the city and now he said he's going to send a gang to beat me up.

In the last few weeks I've been in the mindset of "i have nothing to lose in this shitty life. fuck it"

just fucking lol
this was completely avoidable and you put this upon yourself ive been there and it sucks ass, wishing you luck bhai may gandy be with you when youre getting curb stomped by dalits

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone
this was completely avoidable and you put this upon yourself ive been there and it sucks ass, wishing you luck bhai may gandy be with you when youre getting curb stomped by dalits
thanks man. im just trying to livemax rn

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel
Weapons plan b , why don’t you recruit other people
thats actually a great idea

so
1- now i did everything to make this nigga calm, unless trying to speak with some criminals explaining that shit was fake (the shit it was spread all over the city,) but maybe they'll get mad at me and want to beat me up IDK
2- so, in case a gang really show up, im gonna just run. if they catch me, i wont hit back, unless it gets in another level, so i use a weapon (which one?? a brick? idk)

this nigga was like one of my best friends. i think hes just trying to scare me

the only good thing is that maybe theres no tomorrow and im going to rape my onetis

• +1
Reactions: gigell
thats actually a great idea

so
1- now i did everything to make this nigga calm, unless trying to speak with some criminals explaining that shit was fake (the shit it was spread all over the city,) but maybe they'll get mad at me and want to beat me up IDK
2- so, in case a gang really show up, im gonna just run. if they catch me, i wont hit back, unless it gets in another level, so i use a weapon (which one?? a brick? idk)

this nigga was like one of my best friends. i think hes just trying to scare me

the only good thing is that maybe theres no tomorrow and im going to rape my onetis
Knife , sand

Knife , sand
about recruiting another people, thats a good idea. but i dont know when this niggas will show up

+im poor +idk anyone

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Just report them to the cops and scare them lmao. Send a warning that you’re going to report everything to the cops with proof and screenshots. Very easy

nice pfp

• Love it
Reactions: PeakIncels
you sound kinda like a scum bag fag thats gonna get whats coming to him 🚬🚬🚬🚬

Why does this look so much like the plot of Tokyo Revengers?

Just report them to the cops and scare them lmao. Send a warning that you’re going to report everything to the cops with proof and screenshots. Very easy
That is not gonna do anything

They still gonna do it

thinking about it, I'm pretty calm now. this nigga ain't gonna do shit. And if he does, I'm gonna call the police and fuck it

he is overreacting. literally nothing would happen him lol

if i wasnt a minor i would just carry a gun fr

just because your life is shitty doesn't mean you have to make others

like hes going to get arrest or smth. lol
but yeah like others said fighting back will only make it worse just run or hide or call the cops to scare them