Im fucking done with vegetarianism

A

alexkarston

Bluepilled Redpilling Blackpiller, forever coping.
New graycel here, I'm from India, 5"7 85 kg approaching 16. (And no Im not a currycel, I'm from NW India)

I'm Brahmin, and my family is vegetarian. As you all might know, vegetarian diets are shit for growth as you end up deficient in protein and other nutrients. I can barely reach 1g/kg of body weight protein. Luckily, my family does allow me to eat eggs.

Is there anyway I can maximise my height, protein and dimorphism without meat, and how do I deal with the long term effects of being a vegetarian? I will probably start eating meat/plant based meat once I am old enough (partly because I will be living and working in the west). How do I increase my protein intake without supplements for the next 2 year? Max I can get is like protein powder, whey is too expensive/too low quality here.

My height genetics are also bad, but face genetics are decent to above average, just I'm bloated af. DID IT EVEN BEGIN FOR ME?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jeww, MaestheticMaso, YUNGMAXXER and 9 others
Kill your parents and eat them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: future_mogger, lemonnz, mvp2v1 and 6 others
New graycel here, I'm from India, 5"7 85 kg approaching 16. (And no Im not a currycel, I'm from NW India)

I'm Brahmin, and my family is vegetarian. As you all might know, vegetarian diets are shit for growth as you end up deficient in protein and other nutrients. I can barely reach 1g/kg of body weight protein. Luckily, my family does allow me to eat eggs.

Is there anyway I can maximise my height, protein and dimorphism without meat, and how do I deal with the long term effects of being a vegetarian? I will probably start eating meat/plant based meat once I am old enough (partly because I will be living and working in the west). How do I increase my protein intake without supplements for the next 2 year? Max I can get is like protein powder, whey is too expensive/too low quality here.

My height genetics are also bad, but face genetics are decent to above average, just I'm bloated af. DID IT EVEN BEGIN FOR ME?
india is the most subhuman country on earth tbh

• +1
Reactions: Van, lemonnz, wishIwasSalludon and 7 others
Is your height stunted from vegetarianism? Its likely over for you, pretty sure NW curries are regularly 6'5 on western diets with beef
Protein powder is processed chemical garbage, minimum 2 dozen eggs a day to compare with a normal meat diet
waste of NW brahmin combo

• JFL
Reactions: future_mogger
And no Im not a currycel, I'm from NW India
Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FinasterideAt17, jdz6777, FBl and 18 others
My height is really low because of bad genetics, my mum is 4"11💀

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SeriousAscension, wishIwasSalludon and MoggsWithBoness
Stopped here
" I'm from India, 5"7 85 kg approaching 16."

It's not over, it never even began

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Variety Jones, mvp2v1, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
Should I get lean to maximise my growth?
yes, being fat increases e2, meaning it closes growth plates faster.

Also i don't know why you'd want to look like shit during your most important years, even if it didn't increase your height you should get lean

Well I'm probably gonna be like 5"9 but I guess so 😭

Also i don't know why you'd want to look like shit during your most important years, even if it didn't increase your height you should get lean
Well of course I don't have a problem with getting lean, I'm pretty sure cutting can stunt growth. I was thinking I should do maintenance + cardiomaxxing

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Stopped here

The reply function in this website got me confused, I was saying: I can probably reach like 5"9-5"10 hopefully, but I guess it never did begin😭

Northwestern Indian (not a curry) Aryan mogger

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and dimorphism
Jokes apart buddy boyo, search up protein reach diet even in vegetarian items. I'm sure there should be something.

The problem with the Indian diet is that it's high carbs low protein, so do your science and fix your diet.

And then just do regular workout, that should increase your hormones, and thereby your growth as well; assuming your growth plates haven't closed already.

• +1
Reactions: alexkarston
Is your height stunted from vegetarianism? Its likely over for you, pretty sure NW curries are regularly 6'5 on western diets with beef
Protein powder is processed chemical garbage, minimum 2 dozen eggs a day to compare with a normal meat diet
It's really just shit genetics man, 2 dozen eggs is a lot though

Jokes apart buddy boyo, search up protein reach diet even in vegetarian items. I'm sure there should be something.

The problem with the Indian diet is that it's high carbs low protein, so do your science and fix your diet.

And then just do regular workout, that should increase your hormones, and thereby your growth as well; assuming your growth plates haven't closed already..
Wilco

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
I will probably start eating meat/plant based meat once I am old enough (partly because I will be living and working in the west). How do I increase my protein intake without supplements for the next 2 year? Max I can get is like protein powder, whey is too expensive/too low quality here.
Eat meat not “plant-based meat”. protein powder just as bad as fake meat btw, don’t cope with that

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and mvp2v1
Stopped here

Tbh , at his age that’s not a bad height , depending on how fused his growth plates are

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
85 kg is fat nigga , u eat too much curry

Don’t let ur parents looksmin u , but if u really can’t get meat eat as much eggs as u can

• +1

What bf% should I target?

Eat meat not “plant-based meat”. protein powder just as bad as fake meat btw, don’t cope with that
Not coping, it's necessary for me to get some extra protein, but will try to minimise it and get a better quality one

Not coping, it's necessary for me to get some extra protein, but will try to minimise it and get a better quality one
Plant protein is cope , and the fake meat devoid of micronutrients that u need

Fake meat -> age urself to be oldcel untermensch

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Never began, diet at 16 is basically cope anyway

Just pray krishna resurrects you as someone better

Plant protein is cope , and the fake meat devoid of micronutrients that u need

Fake meat -> age urself to be oldcel untermensch
What about animal protein(dairy) from protein powder, milk, yogurt, eggs and stuff? I will get whey when I can collect enough money

• +1
What about animal protein(dairy) from protein powder, milk, yogurt, eggs and stuff? I will get whey when I can collect enough money
Yes , animal product good

No protein powder , it bad . Jewish scam

• +1

Prioritise dairy at all costs. Considering that youre a brahmin u most prolly dont even eat eggs which is bad, and if you do then eat a fk ton of eggs and eat a lot of dairy and pref raw milk. And also try to move out soon like a hostel after grade 12 or smthn for college so you can eat meat then (Considering you dont abide by any religion and are atheist/agno)

• +1
and arranged marriages (lack of female choice, women would filter out manlet subhuman genes by not marrying them if they could)
For fucking real man. These niggas were like "Ok girl go get married to our 69yr old 4'5 village leader he shits on the street 500 times in a day professional shitter" and now when the consequences show these idiots are facking surprised man its like stepping on a fucking bear trap and complaining when your foot gets amputated YOU ASKED FOR IT MOTHERFUCKER. Vegan cuckism idiot subhumans.

• JFL
For fucking real man. These niggas were like "Ok girl go get married to our 69yr old 4'5 village leader he shits on the street 500 times in a day professional shitter" and now when the consequences show these idiots are facking surprised man its like stepping on a fucking bear trap and complaining when your foot gets amputated YOU ASKED FOR IT MOTHERFUCKER. Vegan cuckism idiot subhumans.
Atleast I ain't vegan and subhuman

I guess. I have been overeating and eating since 8 years. Also shit sleep destroyed my prime height growth years
Ive been sleeping 12-13hrs lmao and also eating a lot of protein, went from 5'2 (13) to 6ft( 15)

• +1

the biggest looksmin ever existed is vegetarianism

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and mvp2v1
I am from Himachal Pradesh, India

Not Brahmin

5'11

Proud INDIAN

youre lucky if you reach 5"9'/ max 5"10' . dont hope to be more than that, its just futile. anyway good luck!

Same im also deficient in protein 60kg 5'9