Im fucking done with vegetarianism

A

alexkarston

Bluepilled Redpilling Blackpiller, forever coping.
New graycel here, I'm from India, 5"7 85 kg approaching 16. (And no Im not a currycel, I'm from NW India)

I'm Brahmin, and my family is vegetarian. As you all might know, vegetarian diets are shit for growth as you end up deficient in protein and other nutrients. I can barely reach 1g/kg of body weight protein. Luckily, my family does allow me to eat eggs.

Is there anyway I can maximise my height, protein and dimorphism without meat, and how do I deal with the long term effects of being a vegetarian? I will probably start eating meat/plant based meat once I am old enough (partly because I will be living and working in the west). How do I increase my protein intake without supplements for the next 2 year? Max I can get is like protein powder, whey is too expensive/too low quality here.

My height genetics are also bad, but face genetics are decent to above average, just I'm bloated af. DID IT EVEN BEGIN FOR ME?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jeww, MaestheticMaso, YUNGMAXXER and 9 others
Chill bro that's my mom:feelswow:
The reason why ugly incels keep being born is because subhuman women who should really be genetic dead ends keep reproducing men need to raise their standards like how women do

• +1
Reactions: FBl
The reason why ugly incels keep being born is because subhuman women who should really be genetic dead ends keep reproducing men need to raise their standards like how women do
I mean it's curryland after all what can you expect.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon