im fucking obsessed with this whore omfg

Fugly bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and goober55
balkan whore its actually a shame how bad women can look and still get attention from new niggas :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

balkan whore its actually a shame how bad women can look and still get attention from new niggas :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
i am the coldest most stone hearted incel ever

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
  • So Sad
Reactions: PARISIEN
Dont u have a gf lame ass nigga
yeah but im incapable of love either way it is no different than if i had one, blackpill knowledge has permanently ruined my brain

• JFL
yeah but im incapable of love either way it is no different than if i had one, blackpill knowledge has permanently ruined my brain
Fakecel ramblings dnr.

Look at my old thread tho I had my oneitis In a tight grip

Fakecel ramblings dnr.

you deleted your account?

i permasquinch i have decent supraorbitals and hooding but i have a death tier lower eyelid so i always hold that shit up

Fakecel ramblings dnr.

is she built for BWC?

• +1
you deleted your account?

i permasquinch i have decent supraorbitals and hooding but i have a death tier lower eyelid so i always hold that shit up
It got banned because I also had this acc at the same time, i could’ve slayed my oneitis. But now im waiting for my hair to grow back out a bit

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
It got banned because I also had this acc at the same time, i could’ve slayed my oneitis. But now im waiting for my hair to grow back out a bit
yeah hair is underrated i cut mine and decended heavy

• +1
is she your oneits after eye contact once?
We made eye contact very often she even moved next to me in class for no reason. It was constant eye contact for 2 years straight. Until now I haven’t even seen her in school but I’m glad because I need to ascend further

• +1
We made eye contact very often she even moved next to me in class for no reason. It was constant eye contact for 2 years straight. Until now I haven’t even seen her in school but I’m glad because I need to ascend further
and you never spoke to her???
Fail Black And White GIF

and you never spoke to her???
Fail Black And White GIF
I was too short and had no good way of approaching it was just not ideal. When i get back in it this year it’ll be easy

• +1
I was too short and had no good way of approaching it was just not ideal. When i get back in it this year it’ll be easy
i mean if she sat beside you how hard could it of been, easily couldve jestered for a bit to break nocontact, after talking would be natural

i mean if she sat beside you how hard could it of been, easily couldve jestered for a bit to break nocontact, after talking would be natural
that would’ve ruined it, I was mysterious.

But it doesn’t matter I’ll get her back.

• +1
that would’ve ruined it, I was mysterious.

But it doesn’t matter I’ll get her back.
is she cute bro describe her

is she cute bro describe her
Yes obv, short petite, straight hair, bangs down to her eyebrows or a bit higher. She had the perfect side profile perfect upturned nose lips chin, her eyes looked innocent. Shes literally perfect even her voice sounded angelic

Yes obv, short petite, straight hair, bangs down to her eyebrows or a bit higher. She had the perfect side profile perfect upturned nose lips chin, her eyes looked innocent. Shes literally perfect even her voice sounded angelic
mirin i had a ex that sounds like that but she left me, utter ropefuel she posted her 2 year anniversary with her bf like 3 days ago

She has cool boobs and facial expressions. Hot, whoever disagrees is a low T fag.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite and Goth
mirin i had a ex that sounds like that but she left me, utter ropefuel she posted her 2 year anniversary with her bf like 3 days ago
ts brutal. Although she is a lesbian so I really doubt I’d have to compete with many dudes prob bi but only for me cuz she’s built for me…

ts brutal. Although she is a lesbian so I really doubt I’d have to compete with many dudes prob bi but only for me cuz she’s built for me…
built for BGC… yeah lesbians are actually rare as hell, most “lesbians” are just women that are more into feminine features

• +1
built for BGC… yeah lesbians are actually rare as hell, most “lesbians” are just women that are more into feminine features
IMG 2128

I’m gonna get her, I put it on my life

View attachment 3159495

I’m gonna get her, I put it on my life
I stalk my lesbian oneitis for 7 years and she has never been with another man. Just roid and ogremaxx so you can appeal to her primal needs and just be first theory.

• JFL
Youre the biggesy loser on this forum bhai

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: glaruz and Goth
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
why bhai this is like the first time i ever post anything about a woman that doesnt know me
Your entire aura radiated from the avi, writing style and name

Also the fact that you fucked a tranny and femboy just to end up not even liking it.

• JFL

Also the fact that you fucked a tranny and femboy just to end up not even liking it.
Wait this is the nigga that fucked a tranny??

• +1

ah so you niggas do keep fucking track of what i post, i thought that was long forgotten

• JFL
i think lesbians do exist but its more of a mental illness than anything
Mentally ill foids are the best. Look at this one with her beautiful white skin and the way she says nigga.

• +1
ah so you niggas do keep fucking track of what i post, i thought that was long forgotten
Nah bro. Those threads paired with your avi were pure cagefuel.

Makes it almost like a story which gets burnt into the brain

• JFL
Why tf would u do that, did it at least look like a girl describe it…. And was it worth it
no i regreted it after, tried roping and spent the month after showering like 5-6 times a day out of disgust

• JFL
Jfl Horny as nigga
well at first i didnt know it was a dude, looked super girly i eventually decided eh fuck it couldnt be worse than the femboy

Nah bro. Those threads paired with your avi were pure cagefuel.

Makes it almost like a story which gets burnt into the brain
bro it wasnt even that bad

• JFL