Bipolar2Cel
Apricot
- Joined
- May 23, 2026
- Posts
- 4,045
- Reputation
- 5,707
0.5 mg 2-3x a week. I try 3x but sometimes forget so it becomes 2x. I aim for M/W/F dosing. Sweet-spot between effect and (no negative) side-effects for me.What dosage you on
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
0.5 mg 2-3x a week. I try 3x but sometimes forget so it becomes 2x. I aim for M/W/F dosing. Sweet-spot between effect and (no negative) side-effects for me.What dosage you on
What dosage you on
As always the cockcel copers disappear when the hung studs of the forum comment @NW3Slayer
I'm on 1.5 mg a day of it wasn't so expensive I'd be on 2.5 mg jfl0.5 mg 2-3x a week. I try 3x but sometimes forget so it becomes 2x. I aim for M/W/F dosing. Sweet-spot between effect and (no negative) side-effects for me.
If I'm not mistaken @optimisticzoomer was on 10mg a day.I'm on 1.5 mg a day of it wasn't so expensive I'd be on 2.5 mg jfl
Not really, I just say the truth and what I do. I don't even think anybody could make the shit up that I do unless they experienced it themselves. Fact is my avi represents what total breeding studs in 2026 can look and perform like.I agree its definitely a factor and anybody who says it isn't is a coper, but half the shit in this is fetish content
Do you really need that much dut??? Shit caps out pretty fast, unless you got ultra aggressive MPB it won't do much more than 3-5x daily dosing.I'm on 1.5 mg a day of it wasn't so expensive I'd be on 2.5 mg jfl
I always wondered what my purpose in life was.. why I look and was hung like I do.. I realize God put me on earth for one reason: Breeding. Breeding Stacy.Not really, I just say the truth and what I do. I don't even think anybody could make the shit up that I do unless they experienced it themselves. Fact is my avi represents what total breeding studs in 2026 can look and perform like.
What's your face ratingI always wondered what my purpose in life was.. why I look and was hung like I do.. I realize God put me on earth for one reason: Breeding. Breeding Stacy.
Bro.. you've seen my pics already. You literally commented on this some weeks ago saying I was male gaze on roids(stud). You want me to send pics?What's your face rating
I sent you pics homie.What's your face rating
If I were to rate myself I'd say I am the NCT king of this forum only answering to PCT Chads. I don't like ranking myself publicly too much or brag but given my own self-gaugement plus insane foid attention and insane stories with HTBs/Staceys few men in life even get once then yeah.. you can probably figure where I have no choice but to rank myself. I just realize that's what it is. Plus most anybody I talked to here in private sort of said it, anyway. I feel like my hair and fat lips alone make the "normie" ranking impossible. Add everything else physically on top then yeah..What's your face rating



I am a modest man I don't like saying I am you know what in public. People are dying for me to say this or what? I am a modest man, okay?? I love everybody here that isn't an asshole to me equally.If I were to rate myself I'd say I am the NCT king of this forum only answering to PCT Chads. I don't like ranking myself publicly too much or brag but given my own self-gaugement plus insane foid attention and insane stories with HTBs/Staceys few men in life even get once then yeah.. you can probably figure where I have no choice but to rank myself. I just realize that's what it is. Plus most anybody I talked to here in private sort of said it, anyway. I feel like my hair and fat lips alone make the "normie" ranking impossible. Add everything else physically on top then yeah..![]()
Actually I love the guys nice to me more and my well-hung stud brothers.I am a modest man I don't like saying I am you know what in public. People are dying for me to say this or what? I am a modest man, okay?? I love everybody here that isn't an asshole to me equally.
Some guy posted his dick and it was assessed by dick experts here. His own fault for posting his dick.did we really have to see a penis on a screen just for you to prove a point![]()
Yea I jus dont understand the cope at allImagine people cope that "this is fetish content" for being well-hung???!!! Like what? We just say what we are: Studs. Built for breeding. @Nardicus101 @NW3Slayer @SoundnVision
how tall are you btwYea I jus dont understand the cope at all
It's a fetish to be attracted to opposite sex genatiles, when that's how where fucking biologically programmed
These ShrimpCel's will name a million thing's before they swallow the Dih Pill
But one thing I will say, it's a incredibly hard pill to swallow n fully digest for some, they dont wanna accept the idea that even if they where to roid and get Bimax, it's still over for them
they dont wanna acknowledge that, n honestly I dont blame them, but they will have to swallow the pill regardless when there married and find out there wife has been feeling looser than usual
sending pic's isn't SA whaaaaaaaaaaaaaatalso i doubt you haven’t got yo shi leaked and if you’re under 6 ft you’d have probably gotten life without parole for sa by now
186cmhow tall are you btw
idk man dick experts sounds gay as shitSome guy posted his dick and it was assessed by dick experts here. His own fault for posting his dick.
Wtf??!!!also i doubt you haven’t got yo shi leaked and if you’re under 6 ft you’d have probably gotten life without parole for sa by now
True, sending anything smaller would be cringe-worthey.sending pic's isn't SA whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
I dont even recommend sending pic's If your under 7" in the first place tbh, it's waste of time for 98% of people
shes jus going to view you in a even worse way than before, She'll be Perma Dried knowing your not a meat mogger who cant give her a good stretching
im on 15mg dailyDo you really need that much dut??? Shit caps out pretty fast, unless you got ultra aggressive MPB it won't do much more than 3-5x daily dosing.
Yes you do, you need to see the result's of big dihdid we really have to see a penis on a screen just for you to prove a point![]()
marry me bro let’s jbgmaxx together or wtv they call it186cm
6'1

I jus realized the guy saying this has Asian in the namethere's no way OP isn't a fucking faggotthis nigga saved so many dick images and images of sluts holy fucking shit bru

I have about the same dick size as most niggas in this photo so try another one faggotI jus realized the guy saying this has Asian in the name
Holy fucking projection
Yea make’s sense why you say it now
Grab a cup of water cause the Dih pill is not easy pill to digest at all
Prayers your way Gook![]()
So can you tell me why this guy slay's and get's so much female validation and thirsting ?Dick pill is for maitence getting in the door requires the other enablers looks money status you can hardly walk around with your meat out to show it off dick pill kicks in for ensuring long term loyalty or repeat fwb situations
So can you tell me why this guy slay's and get's so much female validation and thirsting ?
What is it about him cause he for sure doesnt have looks, money and status at all.
Because he has it on full display? Normal people do not have their cock on display my point still stands
When the time comes and i make a Tinder profile, ill pump my shi with a vacuum then put on some lightweight nike sweat pants, might be the right strat

Again you just proved my point they are all clearly showing off large bulges I do agree with you that the dick pill is important just not for the attracting phase it’s for the retention phase theses guys are flipping the dynamic by showing the goods ahead of time so to speak works online sure but showing off your cock irl comes across as weird
The grey sweatpants to show print was really trendy tho especially with a black tshirt, yes it is flipping the dynamic but we should adapt to this new work flow / conditioning, considering that most people meet each other via social media you have to mog other dudes in every metric to the absolute dirt, and penis size is considered as one of the most important factors in this equation as evidence suggestsAgain you just proved my point they are all clearly showing off large bulges I do agree with you that the dick pill is important just not for the attracting phase it’s for the retention phase theses guys are flipping the dynamic by showing the goods ahead of time so to speak works online sure but showing off your cock irl comes across as weird

the dick flex approach only works onlineThe grey sweatpants to show print was really trendy tho especially with a black tshirt, yes it is flipping the dynamic but we should adapt to this new work flow / conditioning, considering that most people meet each other via social media you have to mog other dudes in every metric to the absolute dirt, and penis size is considered as one of the most important factors in this equation as evidence suggests![]()
most sexual partners meet each other onlinethe dick flex approach only works online
I find slaying to be unreliable mathemeticcly tbh dozens of hours of commitment for a few catches a year if your not chad qtr dogs several times a week minimum no effort needed anyways ig hookups are all online nowadays but I still contest duckbill beingng in the holy trinity its 5th place probably below being socially fluent a retention tool only working as a reel online as you saidmost sexual partners meet each other online
Yeah but I was using powder mixed in mct oil, alongside one regular capsuleIf I'm not mistaken @optimisticzoomer was on 10mg a day.
20 pills of dut a day.
Jfl
I'm on 1.5 mg a day of it wasn't so expensive I'd be on 2.5 mg jfl
im on 15mg daily
I DO 5 gel capsule pills of Advort Dut
n also have raw dutastride powder I dry scoop after I eat fatty meal's for better absorption
Yes you do, you need to see the result's of big dih
I feel like show casing the treatment some receive on dih doesnt get talked about enough
Have you ever had a girl worship your dih like this ?
One time I had been out of dut for 2~ weeks, first dose I took was 2.5 mg to make up for some of the lost dosages and bring serum and tissue levels quickly back up. One hour later I was on a 60 km drive and had terrible sharp shooting knee pain the whole time lol... I am guessing it was too much/too sudden DHT suppression in my nervous system or something and it got a bit weird sensations-wise lol.Yeah but I was using powder mixed in mct oil, alongside one regular capsule
Now I just take 0.5



This strat actually works extremely wellThe grey sweatpants to show print was really trendy tho especially with a black tshirt, yes it is flipping the dynamic but we should adapt to this new work flow / conditioning, considering that most people meet each other via social media you have to mog other dudes in every metric to the absolute dirt, and penis size is considered as one of the most important factors in this equation as evidence suggests![]()
Which is like 80%+ of how people are even meeting up now n daysthe dick flex approach only works online
Can i dih mog if im 6.5 length and 5.5 girthI HAVE ABOUT JUST FUCKING HAD IT WITH THESE COPER'S!!!, SO LET'S GET THE FUCKING RECORD STRAIGHTCase 1:
View attachment 5480226
I am jus about sick and tired of these ShrimpCel Basement Dweller's that have never slayed claiming:
"Muhh Dickkk Pill Overrated"
Yet I truly think it is something that will move the needle more than muscle (Im a GymCel saying this btw)
So Can anyone explain me to why this man receive's so much female validation?
View attachment 5480229
-He's 5'11 - 6'0" tall
-He's Bald
-Hes's Obese
-Hes Ethnic
-Hes BloatCel
-Horrible Youth/Health Indacator's
-0 Angularity
"Muh he Pull's Obese old Fat Skank's", his results btw:
View attachment 5480253View attachment 5480257
View attachment 5480260View attachment 5480261
View attachment 5480262View attachment 5480263
View attachment 5480272View attachment 5480278
"MUH he Pull's Sheboon's":
View attachment 5480367
Let's Go over some of the Treatment you get from having a Big Dih Real Quick:
This is just a brutal case classic, She has a BF n knowing there are more superior men out there, she just couldnt resist the urge, n this is her biology of hypergamy, can you blame her for acting on her biology ? she cant control her arousal when she see's such a weapon
View attachment 5480325View attachment 5480330View attachment 5480328
Case 2:
It doesnt matter if you just got done taking a Piss, when you have a big Dih, She get dopamine and start's fascinating triggering her fertility n arousal
View attachment 5480335View attachment 5480430
Case 3:
She's admitting to cheating on her BF, cause she see's a more superior Dimophic Dih, the biggest showcase of Dimo isnt frame or jaw, it's Dih size
View attachment 5480341View attachment 5480344View attachment 5480348
Case 4:
She couldnt stop fascinating about it, it triggered her biology to wild
View attachment 5480358View attachment 5480359View attachment 5480372
Case 5:
She know's his size was able to make her cum unlike other sizes which in return made her addicted, he was able to secure slay's and link up's jus showing his Dih alone
View attachment 5480376View attachment 5480380View attachment 5480384
There are far more Brutal example's I could showcase but since I am at my image attachment limit, I will go over a few copes I hear:Cope 1:
"She wont even know until she reaches the bedroom, you still have to chad brooo"
False:
Most Dih Mogger's and Truly well endowed men let other's know there well endowed. Word of Mouth is powerful, if your huge, word will go around
Cope 2:
"Girl's Dont even care for size bro, there is a study saying 85% of women are satisfied with there partner Brah"
FALSE:
I dont even have to go answer this as ive already made thread's discussing this
Cope 3:
"Muh the Dih Pill only attract low class whores no one want's anyways"
FALSE:
Let's think logically here, are you a low class whore cause you like ass n tit's ?
DO low class whore's have vagina's, that high class Stacies dont have that respond better to big dih ?
We already have studies saying women prefer above average dick size, does that mean all girl's In the studies are low class whores ?
The Truth is, these "High Class Stacies" are just better at hiding there true desire's, there no different than "Muh low class whores" its straight projection cause most of your arent even in the tax bracket or area to be attracting these unicorn high class Stacies to begin with
Most of you with girl's / GF will never know if she is texting a meat mogger, she probs has before but you will never know n its a high chance shes talked like this to a guy but will never talk like this to you cause your not physically adequate
@Former Shortcel @Andremln @SoundnVision @Chadeep @pfl @HtnceI @TheBWCKing @fraudster#1 @TheGreatDetective @Metroid Prime @horseman. @Clav's Baseball Cup

Sounds like a good cock, women would definitely think "this is better than most guys" probably.Can i dih mog if im 6.5 length and 5.5 girth![]()
<6in sppotedDnr
Be good looking first