‼️IM FUCKING TIRED OF THE COPES [🚨"Muh Dih Pill is Overrated"🚨] ⚠️Slayer's GTFIH⚠️

What dosage you on
0.5 mg 2-3x a week. I try 3x but sometimes forget so it becomes 2x. I aim for M/W/F dosing. Sweet-spot between effect and (no negative) side-effects for me.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nardicus101 and SoundnVision
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 146cmsubhuman, Nardicus101, SoundnVision and 1 other person
0.5 mg 2-3x a week. I try 3x but sometimes forget so it becomes 2x. I aim for M/W/F dosing. Sweet-spot between effect and (no negative) side-effects for me.
I'm on 1.5 mg a day of it wasn't so expensive I'd be on 2.5 mg jfl
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Bipolar2Cel
I'm on 1.5 mg a day of it wasn't so expensive I'd be on 2.5 mg jfl
If I'm not mistaken @optimisticzoomer was on 10mg a day.
20 pills of dut a day.

Jfl
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Bipolar2Cel
I agree its definitely a factor and anybody who says it isn't is a coper, but half the shit in this is fetish content
Not really, I just say the truth and what I do. I don't even think anybody could make the shit up that I do unless they experienced it themselves. Fact is my avi represents what total breeding studs in 2026 can look and perform like.
 
high iq user
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Nardicus101 and Bipolar2Cel
I'm on 1.5 mg a day of it wasn't so expensive I'd be on 2.5 mg jfl
Do you really need that much dut??? Shit caps out pretty fast, unless you got ultra aggressive MPB it won't do much more than 3-5x daily dosing.
 
  • +1
Reactions: dibulax
Not really, I just say the truth and what I do. I don't even think anybody could make the shit up that I do unless they experienced it themselves. Fact is my avi represents what total breeding studs in 2026 can look and perform like.
I always wondered what my purpose in life was.. why I look and was hung like I do.. I realize God put me on earth for one reason: Breeding. Breeding Stacy.
 
i love bwc and bbc
 
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 146cmsubhuman and Nardicus101
Imagine people cope that "this is fetish content" for being well-hung???!!! Like what? We just say what we are: Studs. Built for breeding. @Nardicus101 @NW3Slayer @SoundnVision
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NW3Slayer, Nardicus101 and SoundnVision
I always wondered what my purpose in life was.. why I look and was hung like I do.. I realize God put me on earth for one reason: Breeding. Breeding Stacy.
What's your face rating
 
What's your face rating
Bro.. you've seen my pics already. You literally commented on this some weeks ago saying I was male gaze on roids(stud). You want me to send pics?
 
What's your face rating
If I were to rate myself I'd say I am the NCT king of this forum only answering to PCT Chads. I don't like ranking myself publicly too much or brag but given my own self-gaugement plus insane foid attention and insane stories with HTBs/Staceys few men in life even get once then yeah.. you can probably figure where I have no choice but to rank myself. I just realize that's what it is. Plus most anybody I talked to here in private sort of said it, anyway. I feel like my hair and fat lips alone make the "normie" ranking impossible. Add everything else physically on top then yeah.. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
 
  • +1
Reactions: Andremln and Nardicus101
If I were to rate myself I'd say I am the NCT king of this forum only answering to PCT Chads. I don't like ranking myself publicly too much or brag but given my own self-gaugement plus insane foid attention and insane stories with HTBs/Staceys few men in life even get once then yeah.. you can probably figure where I have no choice but to rank myself. I just realize that's what it is. Plus most anybody I talked to here in private sort of said it, anyway. I feel like my hair and fat lips alone make the "normie" ranking impossible. Add everything else physically on top then yeah.. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
I am a modest man I don't like saying I am you know what in public. People are dying for me to say this or what? I am a modest man, okay?? I love everybody here that isn't an asshole to me equally.
 
did we really have to see a penis on a screen just for you to prove a point:unsure:
 
I am a modest man I don't like saying I am you know what in public. People are dying for me to say this or what? I am a modest man, okay?? I love everybody here that isn't an asshole to me equally.
Actually I love the guys nice to me more and my well-hung stud brothers.
 
did we really have to see a penis on a screen just for you to prove a point:unsure:
Some guy posted his dick and it was assessed by dick experts here. His own fault for posting his dick.
 
also i doubt you haven’t got yo shi leaked and if you’re under 6 ft you’d have probably gotten life without parole for sa by now
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nardicus101
Imagine people cope that "this is fetish content" for being well-hung???!!! Like what? We just say what we are: Studs. Built for breeding. @Nardicus101 @NW3Slayer @SoundnVision
Yea I jus dont understand the cope at all

It's a fetish to be attracted to opposite sex genatiles, when that's how where fucking biologically programmed :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

These ShrimpCel's will name a million thing's before they swallow the Dih Pill
But one thing I will say, it's a incredibly hard pill to swallow n fully digest for some, they dont wanna accept the idea that even if they where to roid and get Bimax, it's still over for them
they dont wanna acknowledge that, n honestly I dont blame them, but they will have to swallow the pill regardless when there married and find out there wife has been feeling looser than usual
 
  • So Sad
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: NW3Slayer, Chuddha and Bipolar2Cel
Yea I jus dont understand the cope at all

It's a fetish to be attracted to opposite sex genatiles, when that's how where fucking biologically programmed :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

These ShrimpCel's will name a million thing's before they swallow the Dih Pill
But one thing I will say, it's a incredibly hard pill to swallow n fully digest for some, they dont wanna accept the idea that even if they where to roid and get Bimax, it's still over for them
they dont wanna acknowledge that, n honestly I dont blame them, but they will have to swallow the pill regardless when there married and find out there wife has been feeling looser than usual
how tall are you btw
 
also i doubt you haven’t got yo shi leaked and if you’re under 6 ft you’d have probably gotten life without parole for sa by now
sending pic's isn't SA whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat:feelshaha:

I dont even recommend sending pic's If your under 7" in the first place tbh, it's waste of time for 98% of people
shes jus going to view you in a even worse way than before, She'll be Perma Dried knowing your not a meat mogger who cant give her a good stretching
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Bipolar2Cel
also i doubt you haven’t got yo shi leaked and if you’re under 6 ft you’d have probably gotten life without parole for sa by now
Wtf??!!!
sending pic's isn't SA whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat:feelshaha:

I dont even recommend sending pic's If your under 7" in the first place tbh, it's waste of time for 98% of people
shes jus going to view you in a even worse way than before, She'll be Perma Dried knowing your not a meat mogger who cant give her a good stretching
True, sending anything smaller would be cringe-worthey.
 
Do you really need that much dut??? Shit caps out pretty fast, unless you got ultra aggressive MPB it won't do much more than 3-5x daily dosing.
im on 15mg daily
I DO 5 gel capsule pills of Advort Dut
n also have raw dutastride powder I dry scoop after I eat fatty meal's for better absorption

did we really have to see a penis on a screen just for you to prove a point:unsure:
Yes you do, you need to see the result's of big dih
I feel like show casing the treatment some receive on dih doesnt get talked about enough

Have you ever had a girl worship your dih like this ?
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision and Bipolar2Cel
there's no way OP isn't a fucking faggot :lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: this nigga saved so many dick images and images of sluts holy fucking shit bru
I jus realized the guy saying this has Asian in the name
Holy fucking projection :feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yea make’s sense why you say it now
Grab a cup of water cause the Dih pill is not easy pill to digest at all

Prayers your way Gook 🙏
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheGreatDetective and Andremln
I jus realized the guy saying this has Asian in the name
Holy fucking projection :feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yea make’s sense why you say it now
Grab a cup of water cause the Dih pill is not easy pill to digest at all

Prayers your way Gook 🙏
I have about the same dick size as most niggas in this photo so try another one faggot
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nardicus101
Dick pill is for maitence getting in the door requires the other enablers looks money status you can hardly walk around with your meat out to show it off dick pill kicks in for ensuring long term loyalty or repeat fwb situations
 
Dick pill is for maitence getting in the door requires the other enablers looks money status you can hardly walk around with your meat out to show it off dick pill kicks in for ensuring long term loyalty or repeat fwb situations
So can you tell me why this guy slay's and get's so much female validation and thirsting ?
What is it about him cause he for sure doesnt have looks, money and status at all.


 
  • JFL
Reactions: Bipolar2Cel and 146cmsubhuman
So can you tell me why this guy slay's and get's so much female validation and thirsting ?
What is it about him cause he for sure doesnt have looks, money and status at all.



Because he has it on full display? Normal people do not have their cock on display my point still stands
 
Because he has it on full display? Normal people do not have their cock on display my point still stands

Screenshot 2026 08 08 at 10355AM


You sure about that ?
 
Again you just proved my point they are all clearly showing off large bulges I do agree with you that the dick pill is important just not for the attracting phase it’s for the retention phase theses guys are flipping the dynamic by showing the goods ahead of time so to speak works online sure but showing off your cock irl comes across as weird
 
Again you just proved my point they are all clearly showing off large bulges I do agree with you that the dick pill is important just not for the attracting phase it’s for the retention phase theses guys are flipping the dynamic by showing the goods ahead of time so to speak works online sure but showing off your cock irl comes across as weird
The grey sweatpants to show print was really trendy tho especially with a black tshirt, yes it is flipping the dynamic but we should adapt to this new work flow / conditioning, considering that most people meet each other via social media you have to mog other dudes in every metric to the absolute dirt, and penis size is considered as one of the most important factors in this equation as evidence suggests 💯
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nardicus101
The grey sweatpants to show print was really trendy tho especially with a black tshirt, yes it is flipping the dynamic but we should adapt to this new work flow / conditioning, considering that most people meet each other via social media you have to mog other dudes in every metric to the absolute dirt, and penis size is considered as one of the most important factors in this equation as evidence suggests 💯
the dick flex approach only works online
 
most sexual partners meet each other online
I find slaying to be unreliable mathemeticcly tbh dozens of hours of commitment for a few catches a year if your not chad qtr dogs several times a week minimum no effort needed anyways ig hookups are all online nowadays but I still contest duckbill beingng in the holy trinity its 5th place probably below being socially fluent a retention tool only working as a reel online as you said
 
If I'm not mistaken @optimisticzoomer was on 10mg a day.
20 pills of dut a day.

Jfl
Yeah but I was using powder mixed in mct oil, alongside one regular capsule
Now I just take 0.5
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nardicus101, Bipolar2Cel and SoundnVision
I'm on 1.5 mg a day of it wasn't so expensive I'd be on 2.5 mg jfl
im on 15mg daily
I DO 5 gel capsule pills of Advort Dut
n also have raw dutastride powder I dry scoop after I eat fatty meal's for better absorption


Yes you do, you need to see the result's of big dih
I feel like show casing the treatment some receive on dih doesnt get talked about enough

Have you ever had a girl worship your dih like this ?
Yeah but I was using powder mixed in mct oil, alongside one regular capsule
Now I just take 0.5
One time I had been out of dut for 2~ weeks, first dose I took was 2.5 mg to make up for some of the lost dosages and bring serum and tissue levels quickly back up. One hour later I was on a 60 km drive and had terrible sharp shooting knee pain the whole time lol... I am guessing it was too much/too sudden DHT suppression in my nervous system or something and it got a bit weird sensations-wise lol.

Also would have been interesting with a study on how much more scalp DHT suppression you can get doing this shit. 😂😂😂

Also dih pill bump
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nardicus101, SoundnVision and optimisticzoomer
The grey sweatpants to show print was really trendy tho especially with a black tshirt, yes it is flipping the dynamic but we should adapt to this new work flow / conditioning, considering that most people meet each other via social media you have to mog other dudes in every metric to the absolute dirt, and penis size is considered as one of the most important factors in this equation as evidence suggests 💯
This strat actually works extremely well
Surprisingly
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Bipolar2Cel
  • +1
Reactions: Bipolar2Cel
I HAVE ABOUT JUST FUCKING HAD IT WITH THESE COPER'S!!!, SO LET'S GET THE FUCKING RECORD STRAIGHT
View attachment 5480226

I am jus about sick and tired of these ShrimpCel Basement Dweller's that have never slayed claiming:
"Muhh Dickkk Pill Overrated"

Yet I truly think it is something that will move the needle more than muscle (Im a GymCel saying this btw)

So Can anyone explain me to why this man receive's so much female validation?
View attachment 5480229
-He's 5'11 - 6'0" tall
-He's Bald
-Hes's Obese
-Hes Ethnic
-Hes BloatCel
-Horrible Youth/Health Indacator's

-0 Angularity

"Muh he Pull's Obese old Fat Skank's", his results btw:
View attachment 5480253View attachment 5480257
View attachment 5480260View attachment 5480261
View attachment 5480262View attachment 5480263
View attachment 5480272View attachment 5480278

"MUH he Pull's Sheboon's":

View attachment 5480367

Let's Go over some of the Treatment you get from having a Big Dih Real Quick:
​
Case 1:
This is just a brutal case classic, She has a BF n knowing there are more superior men out there, she just couldnt resist the urge, n this is her biology of hypergamy, can you blame her for acting on her biology ? she cant control her arousal when she see's such a weapon
View attachment 5480325View attachment 5480330View attachment 5480328

Case 2:

It doesnt matter if you just got done taking a Piss, when you have a big Dih, She get dopamine and start's fascinating triggering her fertility n arousal
View attachment 5480335View attachment 5480430

Case 3:
She's admitting to cheating on her BF, cause she see's a more superior Dimophic Dih, the biggest showcase of Dimo isnt frame or jaw, it's Dih size
View attachment 5480341View attachment 5480344View attachment 5480348

Case 4:
She couldnt stop fascinating about it, it triggered her biology to wild
View attachment 5480358View attachment 5480359View attachment 5480372



Case 5:
She know's his size was able to make her cum unlike other sizes which in return made her addicted, he was able to secure slay's and link up's jus showing his Dih alone
View attachment 5480376View attachment 5480380View attachment 5480384

There are far more Brutal example's I could showcase but since I am at my image attachment limit, I will go over a few copes I hear:
​
Cope 1:
"She wont even know until she reaches the bedroom, you still have to chad brooo"
False:
Most Dih Mogger's and Truly well endowed men let other's know there well endowed. Word of Mouth is powerful, if your huge, word will go around

Cope 2:
"Girl's Dont even care for size bro, there is a study saying 85% of women are satisfied with there partner Brah"
FALSE:
I dont even have to go answer this as ive already made thread's discussing this


Cope 3:
"Muh the Dih Pill only attract low class whores no one want's anyways"
FALSE:
Let's think logically here, are you a low class whore cause you like ass n tit's ?

DO low class whore's have vagina's, that high class Stacies dont have that respond better to big dih ?


We already have studies saying women prefer above average dick size, does that mean all girl's In the studies are low class whores ?


The Truth is, these "High Class Stacies" are just better at hiding there true desire's, there no different than "Muh low class whores" its straight projection cause most of your arent even in the tax bracket or area to be attracting these unicorn high class Stacies to begin with :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:


Most of you with girl's / GF will never know if she is texting a meat mogger, she probs has before but you will never know n its a high chance shes talked like this to a guy but will never talk like this to you cause your not physically adequate​

@Former Shortcel @Andremln @SoundnVision @Chadeep @pfl @HtnceI @TheBWCKing @fraudster#1 @TheGreatDetective @Metroid Prime @horseman. @Clav's Baseball Cup
Can i dih mog if im 6.5 length and 5.5 girth😲
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bipolar2Cel
  • +1
Reactions: DylanTheincel

Similar threads

Nardicus101
Replies
65
Views
1K
Nardicus101
Nardicus101
❤️ milk
Replies
11
Views
39
❤️ milk
❤️ milk
Short
Replies
19
Views
424
donald joe
donald joe

Users who are viewing this thread

  • nickredk
Back
Top