Im getting free bimax

subhuman to mtn

subhuman to mtn

Do your best!
Went for My invisalign appointment but the ortho said it wasn't possible, so cause of my age he referred me to NHS and now I will get free bimax :love::love::love: he also lied for me and said I had severe breathing issues :love::love::love:
Only bad thing is he said they might try bring back my mandible 😢😢😢 which if they do I won't go for bimax cause of my maxillary hypoplasia.I will try get them to advance maxilla instead, as a plastic surgeon literally told me I had maxillary hypoplasia and it's visible, hopefully the guy was wrong cause it was an initial look and not a full look :love::love: side profile below

Screenshot 20220908 103956 Gallery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD, Deleted member 18840, Gaia262 and 2 others
What do you guys think I should tell bimax surgeons to do?

Tales From The Slums of Lahore

• +1
Reactions: cutecel, ChristianChad, FootballPlaya69 and 1 other person
oh dude DO NOT ALLOW THEM TO TOUCH (bring back) YOUR MANDIBLE

stay strong my bangladeshi bro

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, highT and subhuman to mtn
oh dude DO NOT ALLOW THEM TO TOUCH (bring back) YOUR MANDIBLE

stay strong my bangladeshi bro
Agree bro they would recess my mandible to oblivion :lul::lul::lul::lul: I'm Pakistani btw @FailedNormieManlet is the Bangladeshi guy :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and FailedNormieManlet
BASED scamming the government. Revenge for colonialism.
:love::love::love::love: inshallah I will bring you over here aswell and you will bring your whole family and we will rule uk :love::love::love::love:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
So you take our jobs, our university places, our benefits and now you take our surgeries

fucker

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: gtuktm and FootballPlaya69
So you take our jobs, our university places, our benefits and now you take our surgeries

fucker
Aren't you nigerian? Your about as native to the uk as me :love::love::love:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister and ....
Agree bro they would recess my mandible to oblivion :lul::lul::lul::lul: I'm Pakistani btw @FailedNormieManlet is the Bangladeshi guy :lul::lul:
Failednormiechadlet is a white Indian Aryan chad

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: House Lannister and subhuman to mtn
Aren't you nigerian? Your about as native to the uk as me :love::love::love:
Braces are a cosmetic treatment right (in most cases) and yet NHS gives out free braces to teenagers.

So I wonder why they don't give out free cosmetic bimax

• JFL
Reactions: Nims
Braces are a cosmetic treatment right (in most cases) and yet NHS gives out free braces to teenagers.

So I wonder why they don't give out free cosmetic bimax
Cause in my case I have a underbite cause of my recessed maxilla, like this is a legit issue. Its not like I went to the dentist and said refer me to NHS cause I wanna get a jaw like maher :love::love::love: there's not enough money for cosmetic shit tbh, waiting list is huge

there's not enough money for cosmetic shit tbh, waiting list is huge
You say that, but head over to /r/TransgenderUK. NHS are giving those fuckers free gender reassignment surgery. So if they got money for that, they should be giving incels free bimax and shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney, subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 18931
You say that, but head over to /r/TransgenderUK. NHS are giving those fuckers free gender reassignment surgery. So if they got money for that, they should be giving incels free bimax and shit
over for UK. Glad I left that place

• So Sad
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
Wtf :lul::lul::lul::lul: I got a fucking legit issue and cause John wants to be Jeanette I can't ascend :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• JFL
Reactions: ....
im in hospital rn, getting jaw surgery plates removed and guy next to me has literal giga chad jaw and I thought he is getting upper jaw advanced. But he said he is having mandibular setback instead 😭.

Bro these normies go thru literal descension with jaw surgery lmao. I told my ortho I will not go thru if they even touch my lower jaw in any way other than forward and rotational movements.

• So Sad
Horrible idea your nose is HUGE and it will get even flatter and wider, you will look like a monkey you have no clue what makes asthetic faces you don't need bimax you need genio and a rhinoplasty.

Also sleep apnea bimax is not the same as asthetic purpose bimax the movements are purely functional.

• So Sad
Horrible idea your nose is HUGE and it will get even flatter and wider, you will look like a monkey you have no clue what makes asthetic faces you don't need bimax you need genio and a rhinoplasty.

Also sleep apnea bimax is not the same as asthetic purpose bimax the movements are purely functional.
He already had a rhino. Anyways, you're right, if u are getting free bimax, it will be only for health purposes

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and subhuman to mtn

Nah bro I wouldn't call my nose huge any more, after the tip swelling subsides it will be better, I can't really get double rhino and I don't want it cause I'm happy with this, this is what "huge" nose is actually

Screenshot 20220908 152316 Gallery

Screenshot 20220908 103956 Gallery

im in hospital rn, getting jaw surgery plates removed and guy next to me has literal giga chad jaw and I thought he is getting upper jaw advanced. But he said he is having mandibular setback instead 😭.

Bro these normies go thru literal descension with jaw surgery lmao. I told my ortho I will not go thru if they even touch my lower jaw in any way other than forward and rotational movements.
AF74E852 1399 44DC B101 A3A111E31CB7

CF5C0ACC 8217 4EAC B44E EADC59D85490

Waiting for his descension. :chad:

• Woah
Reactions: buflek
you don't need bimax and free bimax is the worst thing you can do.

• +1
Reactions: Nims

fucker
T. A black boy. Ironic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, .... and Nims
Aye curry boy. Watch your tone with me
Why is that everyone that is not nordic is curry here. Brutal aspie place

you don't need bimax and free bimax is the worst thing you can do.
@subhuman to mtn
The NHS will cuck you OP listen to Oberyn free shit is not good.

Trust me get it done privately you will probably regret it otherwise.

I've had surgery done on the NHS and they cucked me hard didn't explain it properly and didn't listen to me, I told them what I wanted and then they gave me general and did something else.

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney and Oberyn
im sorry man but i cant allow an ethnic to ascend. will google jaw surgeons pakistan and mail them your pictures, showing them screenshots of your scam

Where did he go :(

Was a good poster tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Oberyn
i should get my ortho or maxfac to lie too so i can get it for free