I'm getting girls now??

D

Deleted member 21723

Iron
There's this one girl I've known for like a year and I see her like ehh once every few months,
She's known to be attractive which is alrdy an indicator she's gl and she's also known for her rlly light green emerald eyes,
First time I saw this bitch I was fucking invisible, like no shit she wouldn't even look at me,
Cut past 1 year,
I discovered the blackpill, looksmaxx, everything,
Looksmaxxed me sees her for the first time in a few months an OH BOY.
The first thing she does when she sees me is sit next to me and start infantilizing herself and acting like a child,
All sorts of dumb shit, playing with her hair, smiling when I look at her,
Now since I'm so touch and love starved
(I'm not gonna deny it lmao)
I thought it was nothing and I was just coping thinking she was into me,
Until I'm sitting on top of a table and I notice her standing right Infront of me looking up at me and smiling for like 15 whole secs
I kept looking back till she folded and looked away and smiled,
Then when I went back home my sister started telling me how it's so clear she likes me and talks about me all the time,
Idk maybe a win,
Even when I go outside sometimes I see males looking at me a lot and shit,
Idk if it's because I look autistic or they're miring or what,
Sometimes at cafes I'll just sit there and see girls looking at me and smiling???
At me?
I look behind me and theres nothing interesting,
Even when I look at girls they smile to themselves like dumbasses
Idk what the fuck happened,
Am I just too autistic to get social cues?
Am I wearing rose tinted glasses?
Either way I'm starting to get attention from other humans like I've never have in my life :feelsuhh:

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Sigmapsycho, poopoohead and 5 others
It means your looksmaxing journey is working. Keep it up like me

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Yeah males also look at me. It means you are decent looking. Can you show your progress?

• +1
Reactions: Usum and Deleted member 21723
There's this one girl I've known for like a year and I see her like ehh once every few months,
She's known to be attractive which is alrdy an indicator she's gl and she's also known for her rlly light green emerald eyes,
First time I saw this bitch I was fucking invisible, like no shit she wouldn't even look at me,
Cut past 1 year,
The first thing she does when she sees me is sit next to me and start infantilizing herself and acting like a child,
Until I'm sitting on top of a table and I notice her standing right Infront of me looking up at me and smiling for like 15 whole secs
Then when I went back home my sister started telling me how it's so clear she likes me and talks about me all the time,
Idk maybe a win,
Sometimes at cafes I'll just sit there and see girls looking at me and smiling???
At me?
Either way I'm starting to get attention from other humans like I've never have in my life :feelsuhh:

All of you social retards are pittyable. I'm really extraverted and outgoing, tried many times to land with girls, but it never worked out because of my looks. You just have to stop being a pussy.

Autism.org

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22971, Deleted member 14984, Deleted member 22126 and 2 others
yet you failed to mention what you did to improve your looks

The only example I can think of where a girl I knew was overly friendly with me upon seeing me again was:

One year in college I shared a house with a few people while I was a bloated acnecel from roids and I cut my own hair and wore shitty rags as clothes around the house
The following year I had lost the bloat, gotten rid of acne, got a skinfade, used tanning beds and was wearing a nicely fit shirt to a night out then bumped into a girl I lived with the previous year and she gave me a warm greeting and gave me a hug which she had never done before then talked for a couple of minutes then said she wanted another hug so we hugged again.

I don't know if she had any attraction to me so wasn't worth making a move since expectations from girls who know me are always 1000000x higher than expectations from foids that are strangers

I really want to feel the validation of a girl I knew back in the day lusting after me post surgery

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Yeah males also look at me. It means you are decent looking. Can you show your progress?
Sadly too high inhib and don't wanna get doxxed

All of you social retards are pittyable. I'm really extraverted and outgoing, tried many times to land with girls, but it never worked out because of my looks. You just have to stop being a pussy.
Yes I'm a social retard, pls translate what my situations mean

yet you failed to mention what you did to improve your looks

The only example I can think of where a girl I knew was overly friendly with me upon seeing me again was:

One year in college I shared a house with a few people while I was a bloated acnecel from roids and I cut my own hair and wore shitty rags as clothes around the house
The following year I had lost the bloat, gotten rid of acne, got a skinfade, used tanning beds and was wearing a nicely fit shirt to a night out then bumped into a girl I lived with the previous year and she gave me a warm greeting and gave me a hug which she had never done before then talked for a couple of minutes then said she wanted another hug so we hugged again.

I don't know if she had any attraction to me so wasn't worth making a move since expectations from girls who know me are always 1000000x higher than expectations from foids that are strangers

I really want to feel the validation of a girl I knew back in the day lusting after me post surgery
I thumbpull and chew religiously, it made my palate wider pushing my cheekbones giving my face a more diamond look + hollows and it also made my eye area look like squinting in the happy way

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and Elvisandreaa
pm me your pics

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21723
The same shit happened to me, but in different situations. This shit happened to me daily till up like 1-2 years ago, girls staring, flirting, smiling, but now ive noticed I’m very much invisible as I’m slowly losing my looks. It’s brutal going from human to invisible subhuman.

Can you show progress?

I thumbpull and chew religiously, it made my palate wider pushing my cheekbones giving my face a more diamond look + hollows and it also made my eye area look like squinting in the happy way
Wait thumbpulling fr works?? I thought that was a meme.. Do you just push your teeth with thumb in upward direction???? Could you link videos that helped you to learn thumb pulling?

Wait thumbpulling fr works?? I thought that was a meme.. Do you just push your teeth with thumb in upward direction???? Could you link videos that helped you to learn thumb pulling?
Nigga thumbpulling is the most powerful lms technique to ever be discovered

• +1
Reactions: Usum and Tasty17
Cut past 1 year,
Idk maybe a win,
At me?
Bro I saw you, you look like chad. Keep mewing.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Usum and Deleted member 22126
  • Love it
Reactions: Tasty17
Nicest guy on the forum.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and Deleted member 21723
Cut past 1 year,
Idk maybe a win,
At me?
Obviously discovering blackpill and looksmax alone didn't do this but acting on it what were your looksmaxes the less secret ones I don't want everyone knowing

Obviously discovering blackpill and looksmax alone didn't do this but acting on it what were your looksmaxes the less secret ones I don't want everyone knowing
Im deep in this, I stated the things I did in the thread but they're just the surface, I've found, way.. way, way, deeper stuff

Im deep in this, I stated the things I did in the thread but they're just the surface, I've found, way.. way, way, deeper stuff
U mind sharing in PMs? Curious to know how long u thumbpulled and when u started seieng results?

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69 and Deleted member 21723
Thumbpulling works ofc but it can be dangerous if done wrong.
Mewing takes more time but it is more secure on all fronts.
It changed my upper face/skull/neck over 3 years but did not solve my front neck that much.
Mewing during sleep is a game changer.
P.S.: hints when done appropriately are cracks behind the foramen magnum and pressure/blood flow on checkbones.

Last edited:
It's fucking mind-blowing. I was walking back to my home from uni while listening to some retarded danish black metal(the volume was not that high) and two gl girls were talking between themselves. When I neared them, they suddenly stopped talking and one of them made eye contact with me, smiling. I cracked a smile back and walked past them. The one that made eye contact with me loudly said "No!! I saw him first!!!'' and they both giggled. Made my boring ass day.

Lifefuel tbh

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Rezoo and poopoohead
Basedddd, what have you been doing
It's fucking mind-blowing. I was walking back to my home from uni while listening to some retarded danish black metal(the volume was not that high) and two gl girls were talking between themselves. When I neared them, they suddenly stopped talking and one of them made eye contact with me, smiling. I cracked a smile back and walked past them. The one that made eye contact with me loudly said "No!! I saw him first!!!'' and they both giggled. Made my boring ass day.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and MSEinvestigator
Started seeing results at 2 weeks, look into NCR, palatal massages, @mewing.world on Instagram and look into "the great work" YouTube channel about their cranial breathing shit, look into cranial bones breathing, ryhtmic breathing for cranial bones easing
U mind sharing in PMs? Curious to know how long u thumbpulled and when u started seieng results?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, poopoohead and jflsnowdzz
Basedddd, what have you been doing
Chewing a fuckton, thumbpulling+hard mewing, ice hooding, bonesmashing. Gonna hit the gym soon as well(I'm around 13% bf, lean but still need some muscles to fill the clothes+more visible hollow cheeks+muh intimidation).
IMG 0700

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho