I'm getting HGH but i have questions

L

latent

Bronze
I'm 16 and my bone age is 15.8 or just 16 too. I'm 5'10-11 (178-180cm) which is not that bad but, i wanna hit my dream height of 6'3 or 6'4. i recently told my parents about it, and they supported my idea. what are the risks of HGH? can it cause gigantism? how can i avoid all of them? i need more tips on growing taller too what else can help me attain a taller height let me know.
thank you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and goldpill
I'm 16 and my bone age is 15.8 or just 16 too. I'm 5'10-11 (178-180cm) which is not that bad but, i wanna hit my dream height of 6'3 or 6'4. i recently told my parents about it, and they supported my idea. what are the risks of HGH? can it cause gigantism? how can i avoid all of them? i need more tips on growing taller too what else can help me attain a taller height let me know.
thank you
Op kys your height is fine

going on hgh isn't worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
Got caught lacking again no pls sir no dont do this to me
Don't cry, I'll make it quick this time

Man With Whip | #832496 | CSA Images

• Woah
Reactions: dude716274
B-But.. I-I-I wanna be t-taller 🥺
nigger why risk gigantism, unwanted ear and nose growth and decreased lifespan when you height is fine?

you should kill yourself instead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and Deleted member 51465
nigger why risk gigantism, unwanted ear and nose growth and decreased lifespan when you height is fine?

you should kill yourself instead
okay okay.. calm your tone.... you scare me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
Don't be retarded that's not possible buddy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
HGH is cope

Use the sombali method to figure out whether something is cope.

The method is to picture a subhuman Indian man in your head, or a subhuman in general.

Now that you have the image in your head, think about him injecting HGH.

What do you think will happen? Yeah, that’s right. He’s still gonna be the same subhuman fuck he was before. Except he’s gonna have diabetes.

my parents still dont know after 2 yrs that i took hgh, why tf supported ur parents this idea :lul: :lul:
what were your results?
did u get any taller? and if you did do you think it was due to normal growth or did the hgh do something in your opinion?

what were your results?
did u get any taller? and if you did do you think it was due to normal growth or did the hgh do something in your opinion?
better bone structure, my collarbones became longer, I became taller. My hands, feet, arms have become longer. But I also had side effects and just hgh alone won't do much for you. hghmaxxing is a bit complicated

better bone structure, my collarbones became longer, I became taller. My hands, feet, arms have become longer. But I also had side effects and just hgh alone won't do much for you. hghmaxxing is a bit complicated
thanks for the reply. what would you mean by more complicated? dym something like a somastatin inhibitor or using ghrp/ghrh alongside gh when you say hghmaxxing is complicated

thanks for the reply. what would you mean by more complicated? dym something like a somastatin inhibitor or using ghrp/ghrh alongside gh when you say hghmaxxing is complicated
What I mean by complicated is getting bloodwork done every 2 weeks. To be afraid that something could happen to you. To have perfect nutrition. Having to pay attention to your health because hgh is obviously not great for your health in general

What I mean by complicated is getting bloodwork done every 2 weeks. To be afraid that something could happen to you. To have perfect nutrition. Having to pay attention to your health because hgh is obviously not great for your health in general
I started using hgh (I'm using 2 IU (i think)). I'm 173 and want to reach 182cm. I'm swimming, playing basketball and biking. Any tips to avoid the side effects of hgh?

I started using hgh (I'm using 2 IU (i think)). I'm 173 and want to reach 182cm. I'm swimming, playing basketball and biking. Any tips to avoid the side effects of hgh?
hey I've been using it too but alot more like 7 IUs everyday twotimes there hasn't been any side effects but just some bloating and water weight