im ginger... what do I do

V

VitaminS

Iron
Was bullied as a child, treated like shit by women, etc.

Ready to make the change. What skin and hair color should I get. Should I do highlights and go for blonde or do brown hair? I need my skin and hair to match so I need a tan too.Just hit me with advice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, Jigen and Deleted member 24712

Ready to make the change. What skin and hair color should I get. Should I do highlights and go for blonde or do brown hair? I need my skin and hair to match so I need a tan too.Just hit me with advice
over

your problem is probably that you're ugly not that you're ginger

• +1
Reactions: coke
Being ginger means you're literally 1% of the population. It used to surprise a lot of people in the 60's, especially in America, it had niche appeal. The South Park episode kind of created a hell for gingers in the early 2000's, but it recently got better.

Ginger is often associated with being less than average lookswise. That's normally because being literally 1% of the planet, 0.5% as a male, do you know how rare that makes it to see a good looking ginger? Very fucking rare. They tried to cast Armand for Interview with the Vampire in the 90s, and struggled to find a good looking ginger so used a black haired guy instead.

Today, social media makes it easier to find good looking gingers, and you'll even find an entire Instagram/Magazine called the ''Red Hot 100'' which makes it relatively easy to get followers if you're red haired (and good looking). Work on your looks, and defeat all other gingers. A lot of girls are surprisingly attracted to it.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 25354
Have you ever seen an attractive male ginger?
I seen a girl on the Logan Paul podcast say her type was Ginger, and Mike asked this same question. It's more so that the hair colour is so rare for a male (0.5% of the planet) think about how rare it is to see a good looking guy, that's even more rare as a ginger, so it's kind of a niche colour. Book loving girls and naturist girls love it.

Here's some attractive gingers.

Ginger is a tough colour. If you look like shit, you're going to REALLY look like shit. But if you're good looking with red hair, you have a major halo.

Attachments

• 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...jpg
    68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 0
  • d97da6dcada9f79ab3b0d6dc57561942.jpg
    d97da6dcada9f79ab3b0d6dc57561942.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 709838f9197fe0fc2b50c214da5599c7.jpg
    709838f9197fe0fc2b50c214da5599c7.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 6a00e54ecca8b98833017ee5f6ad79970d.jpg
    6a00e54ecca8b98833017ee5f6ad79970d.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 0
  • e1266654c479962be4b204d89ccdee36.jpg
    e1266654c479962be4b204d89ccdee36.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 15873033_1384777754890063_1318362670516015625_n.jpg
    15873033_1384777754890063_1318362670516015625_n.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 0
  • e9904a7cdda0043102adad477cf4f4ef.jpg
    e9904a7cdda0043102adad477cf4f4ef.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 0
  • tumblr_pjn7bsM4mu1uoc23go1_640 (1).jpg
    tumblr_pjn7bsM4mu1uoc23go1_640 (1).jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and currymunher
Autism aside, hes average to women. I said attractive
Why?

"Well because UEE."

Why is UEE exposure bad?

"Because you can't be attractive with UEE."

But this person is attractive and has UEE.

"Nuh uh. He's unattractive because he has UEE."

That's your circular autist (retard) logic, the same shit you use to come to the conclusion that ginger can't be attractive. That that guy is not "average to women" is not even up for debate. Why the fuck do these 14 year old clowns from Latvia or whatever shithole think they have any idea what women think? Because you watched a fucking youtube video?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
Why?

"Well because UEE."

Why is UEE exposure bad?

That's your circular autist (retard) logic, the same shit you use to come to the conclusion that ginger can't be attractive. That that guy is not "average to women" is not even up for debate. Why the fuck do these 14 year old clowns from Latvia or whatever shithole think they have any idea what women think? Because you watched a fucking youtube video?
What would you rate him?

Why?

"Well because UEE."

Why is UEE exposure bad?

That's the problem with this forum now. The autists pass down to the autists. All the good members left during the pandemic and some still sit here and rot. They pick at every little negative feature on their face complaining about it instead of fixing it, all the smart looksmaxers are gone. You can have some features that aren't perfect and be fine, you need to work on the ones that look good, and softmax, if it's super bad.. surgery.

Hell being Ginger is a halo for this guy. Do you know how many modelling agencies are putting out calls for attractive red heads. Kate Moss specifically is trying to find a red haired dude. Netflix, BBC, Movies etc.

Meanwhile Bartek Borowiec remains the ginger god with women writing novels based on his appearance.

Attachments

• 12998461_603598473127923_2451564243940450020_n.jpg
    12998461_603598473127923_2451564243940450020_n.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 8212f0c7b78b0ed0f8dd750f67cc4ef5.jpg
    8212f0c7b78b0ed0f8dd750f67cc4ef5.jpg
    461 KB · Views: 0
  • 8212f0c7b78b0ed0f8dd750f67cc4ef5.jpg
    8212f0c7b78b0ed0f8dd750f67cc4ef5.jpg
    461 KB · Views: 0
  • 12998461_603598473127923_2451564243940450020_n.jpg
    12998461_603598473127923_2451564243940450020_n.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 0
What would you rate him?
As far as ratings go, I'll agree that the guy he sent isn't entirely a ''good looking ginger'' but bro, if you're getting turned away by girls, you're probably unattractive, it's nothing to do with being ginger these days. It's just a hair colour. Yes, some guys might joke about it because it's different, but their are many girls that rate it.

Axl Rose is probably considered one of the best looking male musicians of all time. Would you look at that, he's ginger. He'd be the same level of attraction whether he was black haired or blonde haired. It just so happens the red hair added a halo for him.

Attachments

• 3d8ea588e527b7ce4b67154beae793cb.jpg
    3d8ea588e527b7ce4b67154beae793cb.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Luh?nn?
As far as ratings go, I'll agree that the guy he sent isn't entirely a ''good looking ginger'' but bro, if you're getting turned away by girls, you're probably unattractive, it's nothing to do with being ginger these days. It's just a hair colour. Yes, some guys might joke about it because it's different, but their are many girls that rate it.

Axl Rose is probably considered one of the best looking male musicians of all time. Would you look at that, he's ginger. He'd be the same level of attraction whether he was black haired or blonde haired. It just so happens the red hair added a halo for him.
Yeah i was wrong

Being ginger means you're literally 1% of the population. It used to surprise a lot of people in the 60's, especially in America, it had niche appeal. The South Park episode kind of created a hell for gingers in the early 2000's, but it recently got better.

Ginger is often associated with being less than average lookswise. That's normally because being literally 1% of the planet, 0.5% as a male, do you know how rare that makes it to see a good looking ginger? Very fucking rare. They tried to cast Armand for Interview with the Vampire in the 90s, and struggled to find a good looking ginger so used a black haired guy instead.

Today, social media makes it easier to find good looking gingers, and you'll even find an entire Instagram/Magazine called the ''Red Hot 100'' which makes it relatively easy to get followers if you're red haired (and good looking). Work on your looks, and defeat all other gingers. A lot of girls are surprisingly attracted to it.
this made me feel really good brocel. thanks

• +1
What would you rate him?
Chadlite. Guy is a model. Is the average dude a model? No. It's that fucking simple. Inb4 some grasping at straws about how actually being a model has nothing to do with being attractive lol.

this made me feel really good brocel. thanks
It's all good bro. You see girls and guys alike dying their hair multiple different colours to try ''stand out''. Gingers have this halo naturally. Most of the planet don't take care of themselves so when you take into consideration how low the population for a ginger really is, if you're one of that rare bunch and you decide to workout and study how to look good fixing any failo, you're really going to stand out naturally.

Chadlite. Guy is a model. Is the average dude a model? No. It's that fucking simple. Inb4 some grasping at straws about how actually being a model has nothing to do with being attractive lol.
What are his striking features?

43D1B987 B93C 49A8 B71A A34CC64C39B8
Jfl just be born with 2xchromosomes. If u were female you would be able to get any guy u want.

Nigga there are foids posting his picture to their hot men blogs. If girls are posting you to their blogs solely because of the way you look, you're not average.

What are his striking features?

His face.

And this is just some random dude I found within a minute of your request, not like someone I'm holding up as the pinnacle of attractiveness.

View attachment 2107907
Jfl just be born with 2xchromosomes. If u were female you would be able to get any guy u want.
Not true. My female best friend is ginger, she looks strikingly like Karen Gillan mainly because of her hair, but still.. guys will poke fun of her or fetishize her. They either presume she's crazy in bed because of her hair colour, or tell her that her skin complexion is ''too pale'' it looks like she's dying. The only guys that do find her attractive are attracted to red hair.

If you're a male who is attracted to female red heads, you'll understand more than anyone how fascinating the hair colour is, which is the exact same for females who are attracted to red headed males. I'm not sure if you know Debbie Harry from Blondie, but she's mainly attracted to red headed males, I always found that interesting.

Nigga there are foids posting his picture to their hot men blogs. If girls are posting you to their blogs solely because of the way you look, you're not average.

His face.

And this is just some random dude I found within a minute of your request, not like someone I'm holding up as the pinnacle of attractiveness.

There's a whole entire reddit thread called ''Ginger Guys'' with 55,000 members.

You can also find this subredit:

3.2k members. If you're a ginger guy, you'll have a lot of luck with the multiple women of the planet attracted to specifically attracted to YOU. Looksmax yourself.

Not true. My female best friend is ginger, she looks strikingly like Karen Gillan mainly because of her hair, but still.. guys will poke fun of her or fetishize her. They either presume she's crazy in bed because of her hair colour, or tell her that her skin complexion is ''too pale'' it looks like she's dying. The only guys that do find her attractive are attracted to red hair.

If you're a male who is attracted to female red heads, you'll understand more than anyone how fascinating the hair colour is, which is the exact same for females who are attracted to red headed males. I'm not sure if you know Debbie Harry from Blondie, but she's mainly attracted to red headed males, I always found that interesting.
Most of the guys that poke fun at redhead girls are just negging them lol. The only reason why I’m even looksmaxing it to get a ginger Stacey gf tbh
7EAF592D BA8C 4DF4 BB71 277D740635D7

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and coke
Most of the guys that poke fun at redhead girls are just begging them lol. The only reason why I’m even looksmaxing it to get a ginger Stacey gf tbh
View attachment 2107922
The same girl who bullied my ginger pal in 2012 is now married to a ginger, so I feel like you're somewhat right.

A lot of men love red haired girls, a lot of girls love red haired men. It's a niche colour with a lot of appeal.

Good luck on getting a ginger Stacey gf. Make sure you don't overcompliment their hair, or they will think you're fetishizing them and do a runner. My sister is a red-head, she looks like Madelaine Petsch and has a lot of guys chasing after her, I've had to put up with an unfortunate lot of my friends calling my sister hot or that she looks like the Riverdale girl and it's quite uncomfortable. :lul:

ginger women are hot as fuck and some seem to not hit the wall like other white women. maybe it because they are forced to avoid sun damage. also it could be my imagination but they seem to be into anal

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and SubSigma
The same girl who bullied my ginger pal in 2012 is now married to a ginger, so I feel like you're somewhat right.

A lot of men love red haired girls, a lot of girls love red haired men. It's a niche colour with a lot of appeal.

Good luck on getting a ginger Stacey gf. Make sure you don't overcompliment their hair, or they will think you're fetishizing them and do a runner. My sister is a red-head, she looks like Madelaine Petsch and has a lot of guys chasing after her, I've had to put up with an unfortunate lot of my friends calling my sister hot or that she looks like the Riverdale girl and it's quite uncomfortable. :lul:
Pls set me up with your sister boyo 😻

• JFL
Eat cinnamon

Paint yourself black.

no op, you're not ginger, you just have a recessed maxilla 🥰

I am ginger. DM me, went from incel to chadlite without changing my hair colour.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
try both. blonde and brown. make sure u get ur eyebrows too(most important part)

see which looks better

or

reminder that asian girls worship whiteness.

and ginger is the most white phenotype.

so...

That's the problem with this forum now. The autists pass down to the autists. All the good members left during the pandemic and some still sit here and rot. They pick at every little negative feature on their face complaining about it instead of fixing it, all the smart looksmaxers are gone. You can have some features that aren't perfect and be fine, you need to work on the ones that look good, and softmax, if it's super bad.. surgery.

Hell being Ginger is a halo for this guy. Do you know how many modelling agencies are putting out calls for attractive red heads. Kate Moss specifically is trying to find a red haired dude. Netflix, BBC, Movies etc.

Meanwhile Bartek Borowiec remains the ginger god with women writing novels based on his appearance.
He's objectively, and by definition, due to his deformity, no more than a 4/10.