I’m gna go on the best ascension .org has ever seen

grungymallard97

grungymallard97

Zephir
I’m 23%bf, 194.5cm, 16 and 4months
I’m gna get lean, eat right, 3.5L water daily, skin maxx, fin and Mindoxidil for hair, and grow my top lip with Vollufiline n other shit how hard can I ascend as I don’t necessarily think I have any unfixable faults other than the obvious slightly long Philtrum (which I can fraud better) this photo is pre ascension which I believe to make me Low MTN/high LTN
IMG 2788
IMG 2789
lmk what else to do to improve cheers guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joshrc, rooman, halloweed and 4 others
Forgot to add ima get blue contacts and possibly braces/invisalign

Not possible

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mentalcel1, rooman, skkrrrtcantdo and 4 others
show physique

I think you and I have the same problem with having a small chin. I’m getting a Genio and would suggest the same for yourself!

• +1
Reactions: Mentalcel1
I think you and I have the same problem with having a small chin. I’m getting a Genio and would suggest the same for yourself!
yeah I might do icl, I jutt irl tho which can fraud it 😂 that pic is non Jutt btw

You’ll “ascend” slightly
bro I have MANY flaws like being fat, eating shit, acne bad hair, I can easily ascend, everyone on org has told me I have high potential and good bones for being fat

yeah I might do icl, I jutt irl tho which can fraud it 😂 that pic is non Jutt btw
Yeah jutting is kind of noticeable it’s funny I do the same shit but just look autistc af

bro I have MANY flaws like being fat, eating shit, acne bad hair, I can easily ascend, everyone on org has told me I have high potential and good bones for being fat
You can change your bone structure and it’s your bone structure that keep u looking the same. You don’t have the bones to be anything above htn

You can change your bone structure and it’s your bone structure that keep u looking the same. You don’t have the bones to be anything above htn
Can’t*

bro what’s wrong with my bones?? Are u okay😭 I have been told countless times I have some of the best facial structure on .org, I’m fat so it’s not defined and I’m only 16😂

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
Yeah jutting is kind of noticeable it’s funny I do the same shit but just look autistc af
I have found a way to make it look less obvious but yeah still autistic asf and can’t really talk while doing it lmao, genio should acswnd me

Hard agree idk what your side profile looks like but I’m doing a sliding genio for a sharper more defined jawline and will just fillermaxx everything else

bro what’s wrong with my bones?? Are u okay😭 I have been told countless times I have some of the best facial structure on .org, I’m fat so it’s not defined and I’m only 16😂
What don’t you understand? none of those “softmaxxes” will make u anything above an htn and quit it with “but they said that my bone structure” your taking compliments from Indian shitposters and taking it seriously… that’s embarrassing

Hard agree idk what your side profile looks like but I’m doing a sliding genio for a sharper more defined jawline and will just fillermaxx everything else

What don’t you understand? none of those “softmaxxes” will make u anything above an htn and quit it with “but they said that my bone structure” your taking compliments from Indian shitposters and taking it seriously… that’s embarrassing
ok bro tell me what’s wrong with my bones? I’ve had facial analysis before and my bones were rated 9.5/10 (obv I’m fairly ugly tho anyway with other issues) so unless EVERYONE has lied to me why should I beleive u

Lemme show u my jawline n shit lmk if it’s ok

Girls will laugh at colored contacts, just so you know in advance

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast
ok bro, u have no reason to hate so maybe ur telling truth, what are my bone failos? My chin isn’t short it’s because of angle and elongated Philtrum

Bro, women notice if a man's lashes are curled. It's delusional to think they don't recognise colored contacts. Especially with all the kpop singers nowadays wearing colored contacts.

The contacts will minimally but visibly move when you move your eyes. Especially when you look at weird angles.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Bro, women notice if a man's lashes are curled. It's delusional to think they don't recognise colored contacts. Especially with all the kpop singers nowadays wearing colored contacts.

The contacts will minimally but visibly move when you move your eyes. Especially when you look at weird angles.
ah ok, so defo a no then, it’s ok girls do like brown eyes tbf, what u think is my potential softmadxing bro?

I’m gna get lean, eat right, 3.5L water daily, skin maxx, fin and Mindoxidil for hair, and grow my top lip with Vollufiline n other shit how hard can I ascend as I don’t necessarily think I have any unfixable faults other than the obvious slightly long Philtrum (which I can fraud better) this photo is pre ascension which I believe to make me Low MTN/high LTNView attachment 3118198View attachment 3118200lmk what else to do to improve cheers guys
Hair first fix deffo

yeah buying Fin soon and ordered Minoxidil, what’s my potential after softmaxxing?
I am not good at potential guessing bro sorry
Ur like 6’5 tho so chad irl

send side profile

Ur face has good potential too
Psl autism isn’t real
6’3+ htn is irl chad especially if u have physique
I have a good frame but I’m chubby rn, thanks man

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
I’m gna get lean, eat right, 3.5L water daily, skin maxx, fin and Mindoxidil for hair, and grow my top lip with Vollufiline n other shit how hard can I ascend as I don’t necessarily think I have any unfixable faults other than the obvious slightly long Philtrum (which I can fraud better) this photo is pre ascension which I believe to make me Low MTN/high LTNView attachment 3118198View attachment 3118200lmk what else to do to improve cheers guys
for a good ascension you'll need 90kish for surgeries

nigga ur 16 lay off the finasteride for atleast another 3 yrs

laser the acne scars and brush your lips + apply cherry chapstick , that's my poppo advice
no scars, they should fade as they’re level one scars? But yeah I’ll listen to ur lip advice

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air

Do everything in the botb part here

if you cant be bothered, most important things you literally just need to
Lean down
Fix shit hair
Get tan

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97