Im going back to school next year. Thinking about LARPing as 4-5 years younger to get the college experience I never had and phuck prime college girls

lebanegro

lebanegro

Phenomenal
So basically I found out my biology degree is effectively useless so I'm going back to school to get a radiology degree next fall. It's basically a golden opportunity to have the college experience I never had.

Some backstory: I was a retard and completely wasted my first 4 years. I was looksminned from like high school to college and had really bad acne for like 9 years that destroyed my self-esteem and made me rotmax age 17-22. I had a shit haircut, didn't know how to dress, and I developed a weird skinny fat + lanky physique from being sedentary and not eating vegetables. I would go to class, not speak to anybody, and come home to jerk off and play video games for 8 hours. Basically wasted all of my prime years.

When I was 21 or 22 I got bored of video games so I started putting in effort again. Cleared up my skin, learned to dress, and I started cutting my own hair. I didn't know shit about fitness but I dicked around with p90x so my face leaned out and I looked like a normal person for the first time since before puberty. I've always felt like I've had a decent face but my acne and BF% always fucked me over.

Immediately I got IOIs from this hot pajeeta girl I knew from one of my classes and she asked me to study with her for her final. We ended up smoking a blunt at her place and hooking up. She invited me to a party later too and people actually treated me like a normal person and started conversations with me. Girls were telling me I'm fine and handsome and shit. I started branching out, going to parties, and actually had a social life for the first time in a while. It was fucking crazy how night and day it was

I got approached by one of her friends and got her number too before fucking later. Her face was average but she looked good with makeup and she was 5'2 with a small waist and huge tiddies so she was popular within that social circle. I legit haven't put in any work chasing and I'm technically 2 for 0 in lifetime approaches

For the first time in my life I briefly got to experience the life I always wanted. And this was while being a non-NT lanky fuck carried by 6'1 and a decent face.

But it was just a taste cus the pandemic came in and fucked up everything. The social circle I was developing died and I graduated and found myself alone again

When I go back I'm thinking about LARPing as a 20/21 year old (I'm turning 25 in a few months) , joining clubs, and getting involved in campus social life to meet friends and smash prime girls. Legit nobody on campus knew me the first go around so I won't be recognized. I've also been told by girls younger than me that they thought I was younger because of the way I look/act so blending in shouldn't be an issue.

I'm still 18% bodyfat so I'm not even close to my ceiling. I'm working on bloatmaxxing to overcome my shitty lanky physique rn but once I put on enough size to cut I feel like I've got slayer potential (at least with minority girls, gl white girls still don't fw me)

Thoughts?

A

AlwaysHaveQuestions

Banned
Deleted member 7098

Deleted member 7098

-
why switch from one useless degree to another? radiology is already getting replaced my AI, by the time you're finished you wont find a job either

lebanegro

lebanegro

Phenomenal
why switch from one useless degree to another? radiology is already getting replaced my AI, by the time you're finished you wont find a job either
Sonographers are high in demand rn and brain ultrasound techs make 6 figs where I live. I'll only have to do 2.5 years instead of 4 because bio prereqs overlap a ton w/ radiology

H

HQNPmaxxing

As long as you don’t look old (have hair and collagen) you should be fine

lebanegro

lebanegro

Phenomenal
As long as you don’t look old (have hair and collagen) you should be fine
girls legit tell me I look like I'm 19 and rotting basically made me socially delayed so I hardly relate to people my own age lol. My maturity level is legit like that of someone around that age tho. I go on tiktok and everything

D

Deleted member 14323

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Honestly good plan. I’m going to be an oldcel when I go to college/university so I’m probably going to do the same. Good luck, keep us updated :feelsokman:

Mongrelcel

Mongrelcel

Zephir
how gl are you?

spongebob

spongebob

Bronze
How's the slaying going? Tell me Bout your experiences