Im going back to school next year. Thinking about LARPing as 4-5 years younger to get the college experience I never had and phuck prime college girls

lebanegro

lebanegro

Phenomenal
So basically I found out my biology degree is effectively useless so I'm going back to school to get a radiology degree next fall. It's basically a golden opportunity to have the college experience I never had.

Some backstory: I was a retard and completely wasted my first 4 years. I was looksminned from like high school to college and had really bad acne for like 9 years that destroyed my self-esteem and made me rotmax age 17-22. I had a shit haircut, didn't know how to dress, and I developed a weird skinny fat + lanky physique from being sedentary and not eating vegetables. I would go to class, not speak to anybody, and come home to jerk off and play video games for 8 hours. Basically wasted all of my prime years.

When I was 21 or 22 I got bored of video games so I started putting in effort again. Cleared up my skin, learned to dress, and I started cutting my own hair. I didn't know shit about fitness but I dicked around with p90x so my face leaned out and I looked like a normal person for the first time since before puberty. I've always felt like I've had a decent face but my acne and BF% always fucked me over.

Immediately I got IOIs from this hot pajeeta girl I knew from one of my classes and she asked me to study with her for her final. We ended up smoking a blunt at her place and hooking up. She invited me to a party later too and people actually treated me like a normal person and started conversations with me. Girls were telling me I'm fine and handsome and shit. I started branching out, going to parties, and actually had a social life for the first time in a while. It was fucking crazy how night and day it was

I got approached by one of her friends and got her number too before fucking later. Her face was average but she looked good with makeup and she was 5'2 with a small waist and huge tiddies so she was popular within that social circle. I legit haven't put in any work chasing and I'm technically 2 for 0 in lifetime approaches

For the first time in my life I briefly got to experience the life I always wanted. And this was while being a non-NT lanky fuck carried by 6'1 and a decent face.

But it was just a taste cus the pandemic came in and fucked up everything. The social circle I was developing died and I graduated and found myself alone again

When I go back I'm thinking about LARPing as a 20/21 year old (I'm turning 25 in a few months) , joining clubs, and getting involved in campus social life to meet friends and smash prime girls. Legit nobody on campus knew me the first go around so I won't be recognized. I've also been told by girls younger than me that they thought I was younger because of the way I look/act so blending in shouldn't be an issue.

I'm still 18% bodyfat so I'm not even close to my ceiling. I'm working on bloatmaxxing to overcome my shitty lanky physique rn but once I put on enough size to cut I feel like I've got slayer potential (at least with minority girls, gl white girls still don't fw me)

Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, TurkishAscender, Melo95 and 8 others
why switch from one useless degree to another? radiology is already getting replaced my AI, by the time you're finished you wont find a job either

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Deleted member 16384
why switch from one useless degree to another? radiology is already getting replaced my AI, by the time you're finished you wont find a job either
Sonographers are high in demand rn and brain ultrasound techs make 6 figs where I live. I'll only have to do 2.5 years instead of 4 because bio prereqs overlap a ton w/ radiology

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
As long as you don’t look old (have hair and collagen) you should be fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
As long as you don’t look old (have hair and collagen) you should be fine
girls legit tell me I look like I'm 19 and rotting basically made me socially delayed so I hardly relate to people my own age lol. My maturity level is legit like that of someone around that age tho. I go on tiktok and everything

• +1
Reactions: gogger, Deleted member 275, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
Honestly good plan. I’m going to be an oldcel when I go to college/university so I’m probably going to do the same. Good luck, keep us updated :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Melo95 and lebanegro
how gl are you?

How's the slaying going? Tell me Bout your experiences

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung