IM GOING CRAZY

latino_

latino_

IN GOING Crazy, I LOOK LIKE SHIT IN SOME VIDEOS AND PHOTOS AND SO GOOD IN OTHERS, I ALWAYS LOOK GOOD IN FRONT CAMERA BUT IN BACK CAMERA THE MOST OF TIME I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING MONKEY, I ALREADY KNOW THAT MY SMILE IS A SHIT BUT DAMN

WHY DO I LOOK SO DIFFERENT, WHO I AM

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ASM5, not__cel, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
It is who you are

PEOPLE SAY IAM GL BUT I CANT BELIEVE WHEN I SEE THAT

hitting you with the so sad because that is what people do to me when I make posts like this

• So Sad
Reactions: latino_
IN GOING Crazy, I LOOK LIKE SHIT IN SOME VIDEOS AND PHOTOS AND SO GOOD IN OTHERS, I ALWAYS LOOK GOOD IN FRONT CAMERA BUT IN BACK CAMERA THE MOST OF TIME I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING MONKEY, I ALREADY KNOW THAT MY SMILE IS A SHIT BUT DAMN

Same shit happens to me we’re probably truecel

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH

nah that’s just an illusion. u probably look like shit in every photo. i’m the same i used to think i was looked good due to psl autism

Same shit happens to me we’re probably truecel
over for us

nah that’s just an illusion. u probably look like shit in every photo. i’m the same i used to think i was looked good due to psl autism
i just wish dat illusion could be making me thinking iam ugly, but prolly not, idk, iam confused

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and vermillioncorefan
over for us

i just wish dat illusion could be making me thinking iam ugly, but prolly not, idk, iam confused
the thing is when ur looking at the 100s of pics of u ugly, and then u come across one that looks less ugly u are used to seeing super ugly so it looks handsome. but if a foid saw it without context she’d say ew and then forget instantly

• +1
Reactions: latino_
the thing is when ur looking at the 100s of pics of u ugly, and then u come across one that looks less ugly u are used to seeing super ugly so it looks handsome. but if a foid saw it without context she’d say ew and then forget instantly
but for me its actually the inverse bro