Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
When I hit that I'm gonna eat a whole rotisserie chicken a day

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
TOP DEFINITION
Chicken Rotisserie
The action of trying a woman up in the fetal position and having one male fuck her mouth and the other from behind (pussy or ass, doesn't matter). This resembles a pig roast position. From here, have the males rotate her as if she were a chicken rotisserie. Meanwhile, have an unspecified amount of other males bring themselves to climax, make sure their ejaculations cover her body as if they were basting her. Afterwards, cook her over an open fire and enjoy your meal.

Craving an ejaculation and wanting to commit an act of cannibalism, a football team asked the next door neighbor if they could perform a chicken rotisserie on her to help fundraise.

by CumminJJ October 31, 2006

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Autist, Deleted member 283 and 4 others
Craving an ejaculation and wanting to commit an act of cannibalism, a football team asked the next door neighbor if they could perform a chicken rotisserie on her to help fundraise.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, Autist, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
TOP DEFINITION
Chicken Rotisserie
The action of trying a woman up in the fetal position and having one male fuck her mouth and the other from behind (pussy or ass, doesn't matter). This resembles a pig roast position. From here, have the males rotate her as if she were a chicken rotisserie. Meanwhile, have an unspecified amount of other males bring themselves to climax, make sure their ejaculations cover her body as if they were basting her. Afterwards, cook her over an open fire and enjoy your meal.

by CumminJJ October 31, 2006
Thanks for the laugh bro :feelskek:

:ogre:s me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
And when I'm done fasting I'm gonna feed on only rotisserie chicken since low carbs free keto

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
It is over.

• JFL
Jfl at your genetics

• JFL