Im going on a date with pedophile this weekend

G

GodAlmighty

slavcel
I just turned 16 , I met an 18 year old girl online ( same place that i met a girl before , we made out but she was literal narcy so it was mixed experience)
Basically we started off good , but when she started yapping i was baffled as she started talking about her attraction to 13-14 year old pure virgin boys , and how when she was 16? she made out with a 13 year old boy

Like i dont really give a fuck since shes my type and im trynna hit , but we are supposed to go to an abandoned attraction thingie at a park , so if i get murdered it will be tragic tbh
She said shes free this weekend and i said we should go there (Obviously i wouldnt wanna go public place since i want this to get freaky)

Also a problem is , im super fucking autistic. I wouldnt say im unfunny , creepy or anything but i just cant control my speech and i either act shy , or act like complete moron with zero filter and just say whatever is on my mind.
Pray for me bros

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lassebasse, try2beme, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
I just turned 16 , I met an 18 year old girl online ( same place that i met a girl before , we made out but she was literal narcy so it was mixed experience)
Basically we started off good , but when she started yapping i was baffled as she started talking about her attraction to 13-14 year old pure virgin boys , and how when she was 16? she made out with a 13 year old boy

Like i dont really give a fuck since shes my type and im trynna hit , but we are supposed to go to an abandoned attraction thingie at a park , so if i get murdered it will be tragic tbh
She said shes free this weekend and i said we should go there (Obviously i wouldnt wanna go public place since i want this to get freaky)

Also a problem is , im super fucking autistic. I wouldnt say im unfunny , creepy or anything but i just cant control my speech and i either act shy , or act like complete moron with zero filter and just say whatever is on my mind.
Pray for me bros
Be a man and dominate her like the whore she is son, come inside all of her holes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Iamacookieman, albe.ORG, sexchat and 4 others
Be a man and dominate her like the whore she is son, come inside all of her holes
like i dont have anxiety with this , but i dont want to accidently rape a woman
How do i know if shes gonna fw it?

• JFL
Reactions: seethe
Great Asian Ass 5

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and lemonnz
like i dont have anxiety with this , but i dont want to accidently rape a woman
How do i know if shes gonna fw it?
Mirin turbo virginity , she’s a freak, jfl at you if you don’t capitalise and get sex

Mirin turbo virginity , she’s a freak, jfl at you if you don’t capitalise and get sex
ty my nigga
might aswell do it tbh she wouldnt mind

strong school teacher vibes

is op from florida?

U licky my nigga describe her features so i can fap to pedo bitches
Short (around 160cm)
Very slim build , but not skinny since shes a gymnast she has a good body
Black hair with pale skin ,upturned nose and red lips

• Love it
Reactions: barettrealrx
Lucky ass nigga

Lucky ass nigga
nah nigga i didnt hit or nothing and got too bored since she cant give me no action so I stopped talking to her after that and started talking to some other girl

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
nah nigga i didnt hit or nothing and got too bored since she cant give me no action so I stopped talking to her after that and started talking to some other girl
btw i sent this girl a picture of her house and she lowkey fw it I think and she kept dickriding my looks + saying im perfect in face nd height so lowkey twinkmaxxing worked , also said she wouldnt mind if i take her by force @sportsmogger
(shes severely mentally ill probably)

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
btw i sent this girl a picture of her house and she lowkey fw it I think and she kept dickriding my looks + saying im perfect in face nd height so lowkey twinkmaxxing worked , also said she wouldnt mind if i take her by force @sportsmogger
(shes severely mentally ill probably)
Fuck her

Sooner or later, the age of consent will be 22.

Unironically she is a pedo, when a woman is older its wrong on many levels especially when ur only 16

Pray for me bros
Larp