I’m going on to clavs camp looksmax 💀

Obviously I’m not a retard looking to learn anything, I was invited by master and I’m local to the area so I said fuck it why not. Anyone crying abt how it’s a waste of money isn’t using their head on how to leverage such an opportunity.
What volpa really wants to say is "Anyone crying abt how its a waste of money is a broke ass nigga, unlike me"
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tesarossa, shedontluv-U, Menas and 3 others
Obviously I’m not a retard looking to learn anything, I was invited by master and I’m local to the area so I said fuck it why not. Anyone crying abt how it’s a waste of money isn’t using their head on how to leverage such an opportunity.
Least obvious industry plant:lul::lul:

You were DEFINITLEY invited...:eek: but i've never heard of you? You're still a new-gen, (based from the June 2025 join date jfl). That camp is also $5,000 with a special list that was likely handpicked by @Clavicular and Master. But yeah, lets assume you did get picked and actually had enough money to attend camp looksmax-- my only question would be why?

You bought super lifetime VIP to avoid looking like a normie and pretend like you know anything about org. Back when I started, (2023 join date btw), I was hungry to ascend or die bro. The things my mind thinks of at a higher intelligence than the rest of society is beyond your comprehensions.

You think dropping $5,000 on a weekend seminar makes you part of the inner circle:lul:? You can’t pay-to-win biology. You and all these Newgen have been treating org like a corporate networking event because deep down yall know no amount of advice from Clavicular is going to fix your baseline. You are literally paying five racks just to get mogged in 4K by Master and Clav-- only to become background content.

Least obvious industry plant Admit you’re an industry plant running PR for the camp. You won't last 20 minutes in that room.

You probably are the reason BGM left us all
 
  • +1
Reactions: shedontluv-U
What volpa really wants to say is "Anyone crying abt how its a waste of money is a broke ass nigga, unlike me"
this + I leverage it to make more money
 
  • +1
Reactions: kbj and Orka
Least obvious industry plant:lul::lul:

You were DEFINITLEY invited...:eek: but i've never heard of you? You're still a new-gen, (based from the June 2025 join date jfl). That camp is also $5,000 with a special list that was likely handpicked by @Clavicular and Master. But yeah, lets assume you did get picked and actually had enough money to attend camp looksmax-- my only question would be why?

You bought super lifetime VIP to avoid looking like a normie and pretend like you know anything about org. Back when I started, (2023 join date btw), I was hungry to ascend or die bro. The things my mind thinks of at a higher intelligence than the rest of society is beyond your comprehensions.

You think dropping $5,000 on a weekend seminar makes you part of the inner circle:lul:? You can’t pay-to-win biology. You and all these Newgen have been treating org like a corporate networking event because deep down yall know no amount of advice from Clavicular is going to fix your baseline. You are literally paying five racks just to get mogged in 4K by Master and Clav-- only to become background content.

Least obvious industry plant Admit you’re an industry plant running PR for the camp. You won't last 20 minutes in that room.

You probably are the reason BGM left us all
DNR this nigga lives in my house btw

Trim8E8150AD F501 4F7C 92F7 84E4527C6ABA
 
  • JFL
Reactions: shedontluv-U and Orka
You were DEFINITLEY invited...:eek: but i've never heard of you?
50-100 large .org users were personally invited by Master, even some you haven't heard of since they haven't been posting recently
lets assume you did get picked and actually had enough money to attend camp looksmax
He's done $1000+ giveaways on here for fun and has a background of money
You think dropping $5,000 on a weekend seminar makes you part of the inner circle
He's already apart of the inner circle
You probably are the reason BGM left us all
If this is true then he's a god amongst mortals for doing such a favor
 
  • +1
Reactions: Volpa
Obviously I’m not a retard looking to learn anything, I was invited by master and I’m local to the area so I said fuck it why not. Anyone crying abt how it’s a waste of money isn’t using their head on how to leverage such an opportunity.
Screenshot 2026 09 28 00 14 33 438 comduckduckgomobileandroid edit

Bro you can become a looksmaxxing professor
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Orka
if ur below mtn nigga dont go

i dont want to see ugly niggas trying to represent us cuz we all know that shits going mainstream

I want to See many subhumans WHO are getting ripped Off their Money. I mean what do they expect from a Lookscamp?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Aox Ofwar
i was sent to a concentration camp at camp looksmax
 
I want to See many subhumans WHO are getting ripped Off their Money. I mean what do they expect from a Lookscamp?
I hope everyone else there is a normie
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SuicideBomber
Obviously I’m not a retard looking to learn anything, I was invited by master and I’m local to the area so I said fuck it why not. Anyone crying abt how it’s a waste of money isn’t using their head on how to leverage such an opportunity.
wish i had money and was old enough to do this but good luck. btw can you tag me in that face post so i can know who im following when im watching the content?
 
Gonna have clippers use me for money maxing. I have a whole plan to get every penny out of what I spent and most definitely profit
yeah u better get every penny back and make profit of it otherwise ur just wasting ur time
 
Obviously I’m not a retard looking to learn anything, I was invited by master and I’m local to the area so I said fuck it why not. Anyone crying abt how it’s a waste of money isn’t using their head on how to leverage such an opportunity.
Have fun bro, even though the winner is most definitely pre determined
 
living in a mansion with celebrities brhu
 
Obviously I’m not a retard looking to learn anything, I was invited by master and I’m local to the area so I said fuck it why not. Anyone crying abt how it’s a waste of money isn’t using their head on how to leverage such an opportunity.
yeah, Master himself wrote that message:feelskek:totally wasnt a bot
 
Obviously I’m not a retard looking to learn anything, I was invited by master and I’m local to the area so I said fuck it why not. Anyone crying abt how it’s a waste of money isn’t using their head on how to leverage such an opportunity.
Good for you richie Rich
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett
Obviously I’m not a retard looking to learn anything, I was invited by master and I’m local to the area so I said fuck it why not. Anyone crying abt how it’s a waste of money isn’t using their head on how to leverage such an opportunity.
Speed Mems GIF
 

Similar threads

B
Replies
0
Views
37
Bully
B
IndecentEyes
Replies
4
Views
48
95iu
95iu
Saint Casanova
Replies
8
Views
71
BraveCake
BraveCake
Αlchemy
Replies
26
Views
248
whiskers52
whiskers52
anthony111553
Replies
6
Views
41
burnerzz7
burnerzz7

Users who are viewing this thread

  • americanpakitruvcel
  • Deluxe4
  • RedDragonSlayer
  • jbranop
  • jorraoo
  • kingofworld
Back
Top