Im going prove thugmaxxing is legit and most blackcels who disagree are coping

Daqirius

Daqirius

Kraken
So our good friend @tyronelite made a popular thread on how thugmaxxing doesn't work and that apparently those who think it does are copers.

I'm going to prove this coper wrong, and for the next couple of months, I'm going thugmaxxx in order to prove it gets results and then make a thread

on my accomplishments.

My Plan:

start wearing chains
Streetwear stylemaxxing
start rapping
get better at sports
working out
skincare
start speaking in ebonics

Gotta thank my boy myron gaines for waking me up

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: highT, Looks234, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
Thugmax is legit in Brazil, but you run the risk of dying from a drug dealer
Images 94
Images 95
Images 96

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59, Torero, Deleted member 17585 and 8 others
So our good friend @tyronelite made a popular thread on how thugmaxxing doesn't work and that apparently those who think it does are copers.

I'm going to prove this coper wrong, and for the next couple of months, I'm going thugmaxxx in order to prove it gets results and then make a thread

on my accomplishments.

My Plan:

start wearing chains
Streetwear stylemaxxing
start rapping
get better at sports
working out
skincare

Sadly, thugmaxxing is legit. But it's also really cringe. I know so many white guys even who thugmax. Since mumble rap has become so popular (I fucking hate it but nonetheless) all the girls listen to mumble rap ESPECIALLY party/slutty girls so they are very comfortable and familiar with thug men and they actually idolize the lifestyle. Look at all the female rappers they listen to (cardi b, doja cat, and so on) they are all thug hoes too and they fuck thug men and rap about it and the white girls make tiktoks with their music and do slutty dance moves to the lyrics.

Point is, the girls like thug maxxed guys and they even thugmax themselves a lot of the time (depending on where you live) I know because when I used to live in michigan in the suburbs (it was like an hour outside of Detroit but it was nothing like Detroit it was a nice area low crime rates and just regular suburbs) but people thought it was cool to act ghetto and thuggish so even a lot of the girls would talk ghetto (ebonics) and text in ebonics too, or at least they partially did even if not 100% of the time they had some ebonics elements in their vocabulary for sure because that's just the slang that goes around these days.

This is where the cringe part comes in, I know a lot of white kids that who used to be just generic white boys who now dress like rappers and talk in ebonics and smoke weed all day. They basically think they're black when a few years ago they were speaking perfectly normally and dressing like a normal white kid. But tbh if you are black it's not as cringe but I still don't respect people who speak in ebonics I just find it annoying and low IQ. But if you think it will get you girls, you gotta do what you gotta do.

• Woah
Reactions: Daqirius
Thugmaxxing is just fucking stupid can can get you killed. Hell even monstermaxxing is way better

on my accomplishments.

My Plan:

start wearing chains
Streetwear stylemaxxing
start rapping
get better at sports
working out
skincare

so in summary you are going to :
  • buy pretty jewelry
  • buy pretty clothes
  • get pretty skin
  • make pretty vocals on a beat
  • speak a cultural vernacular
  • play sports
  • be fit
Where is the thugmaxxing??
You are just gymmaxxing, fashionmaxxing, skinmaxxing, and becoming an artist.

Just risk your life for mediocre ran through pussy bro

updates?I wanna get the mexican facial tattoos and puerto rican drip clothing