I'm going to an orthodontist next week to talk about surgery. What should I mention?

lonelystoner

lonelystoner

Get a mortgage on your face.
Going to an ortho doctor next week. Im going to discuss about widening my palate and a double jaw surgery.

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
How to fix my deformed face

You could talk about this site, the black pill, Gandy, millimeters of bone, incel memes, etc...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Stare, Deleted member 5180 and 6 others
Fukn useless pricks. Save your money and go straight to surgeon if possible. Working backwards provides more insight for less investment when planning bimax

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Gaia262 and Deleted member 6217
Fukn useless pricks. Save your money and go straight to surgeon if possible. Working backwards provides more insight for less investment when planning bimax
so BiMax is better?

Going to an ortho doctor next week. Im going to discuss about widening my palate and a double jaw surgery.
Do you have an over or underbite? Did you have braces?

Do you have an over or underbite? Did you have braces?
I never had braces. My jaws are very weak looking. I feel like my maxilla is too narrow. I have to space between my bucculars. I need to widen my maxilla, bring it forward, and my lower jaw also.

• +1
so BiMax is better?
Seeing an ortho and asking if u need bimax will almost assuredly lead to the answer no. At best They'll give you a ceph which you can post here for a more blackpilled perspective but they won't offer it or even refer u to a surgeon in most cases

• +1
Reactions: Slob, aspieSavage, Gaia262 and 1 other person
I never had braces. My jaws are very weak looking. I feel like my maxilla is too narrow. I have to space between my bucculars. I need to widen my maxilla, bring it forward, and my lower jaw also.
Post pics of lower third in profile

Seeing an ortho and asking if u need bimax will almost assuredly lead to the answer no. At best They'll give you a ceph which you can post here for a more blackpilled perspective but they won't offer it or even refer u to a surgeon in most cases
I remember my ortho who made my jaw crooked with braces asked if I wanted jaw surgery to fix it. I said no at the time(years ago).. I don’t know how they would “fix” it, personally I think I need to bring both jaws forward aswell as widen the maxilla. No idea if they would go along with that though

• +1
Is your issue functional ? Is it aesthetically? Is this your first contact ?

IMO if your goal is a bimax you should consult with a maxfac first not an ortho. He would forward you to everything. He will also try to check if insurance covers it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: coolguy1 and lonelystoner
Post pics of lower third in profile
my side profile is weak af
IMG 0278 1

as you can see from above, a rhino and a infra orbital eye implant would be beneficial also

Is your issue functional ? Is it aesthetically? Is this your first contact ?

IMO if your goal is a bimax you should consult with a maxfac first not an ortho. He would forward you to everything. He will also try to check if insurance covers it
yeah my goal is bimax. WIll bimax procedure also widen my smile/palate?

• +1
Reactions: one job away
yeah my goal is bimax. WIll bimax procedure also widen my smile/palate?
I don’t know. Bimax will improve your smile most likely. But idk if it can widen it. I mean the basic surgery itself is to move the jaws back and forth but there might be a variation which can achieve a widening by splitting the bone somewhere? The pre and post surgical orthodontist treatment might also be able to achieve that? I’m really just guessing here. That kind of stuff is smth you need to discuss with your maxfac. Make sure to make your vision clear. Don’t be shy about it. It’s your face.

You don’t need bimax bro. Genio or chin wing
You think so? I know my chin is very weak but what do you think about my maxilla and jaw? My bf% kinda high rn.

• +1
Reactions: one job away
You think so? I know my chin is very weak but what do you think about my maxilla and jaw? My bf% kinda high rn.
Take another pic. Same angle but hold it higher. I’m very certain your jaws are fine. The issue for you is the area below the mandible body. The fat. The Submental area. It’s the most important part for a good looking jawline. If you had that tighten and a higher hyoid bone your jawline would look good. I might morph it for you so you understand.

Take another pic. Same angle but hold it higher. I’m very certain your jaws are fine. The issue for you is the area below the mandible body. The fat. The Submental area. It’s the most important part for a good looking jawline. If you had that tighten and a higher hyoid bone your jawline would look good. I might morph it for you so you understand.
Please do.
292F18B7 062F 4B0A B0EF 24CD5FB12D54

a pic from above

ask your doctor rate psl before after

• +1
Reactions: lonelystoner
USER SCOPED TEMP DATA MSGR PHOTO FOR UPLOAD 1618924035241 6790259556709363444
USER SCOPED TEMP DATA MSGR PHOTO FOR UPLOAD 1621422490691 6800738838396556551
USER SCOPED TEMP DATA MSGR PHOTO FOR UPLOAD 1617525343004 6784393016265456904

Do you think I need a bimax

You could benefit from a jaw surgery. Which depends on your bite.

reasoning: you mostly have Recessed chin. So a Chin augmentation would be the first choice but it’s too recessed and would look weird if you only didn’t chin wing or genio. You would have a very deep fold between chin and lower lip. You can apparently work around that (my Surgeon said smth like that).

But IMO your chin is too recessed to only fix via chin augmentation so a bsso or bimsx would help yeah. I would still advance your chin for more projection.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
Noo you understand me wrong. Hold your head at the same angle but hold the phone slightly higher.
ohhh ok, ill upload a pic later. I think I need to have an MARPE. My palate is too narrow and a lot of space when I smile. I think a genio might help me but what about an BSSO?

mention surgery

ohhh ok, ill upload a pic later. I think I need to have an MARPE. My palate is too narrow and a lot of space when I smile. I think a genio might help me but what about an BSSO?
You can’t just get bsso if your bite is fine. Unless you have a malocclusion you would need to adjust the upper jaw as well. I mean you can go for it. But I don’t really see the possible improvement to justify it. 20-30k investment. Years of braces. For what? I don’t see a bimax being a life changer for you.