I'm going to be leaving

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
This site has been wasting my time and I realized that while I was just scrolling and scrolling. Along with PUAhate, SlutHate, Lookism. I know what I need to do to improve my appearance and my life, but I keep dawdling. If it wasn't PSL, it was videogames, or some other waste of time. Truth be told, I'm not bad looking, and I can get much better looking with surgery since I have a good base. I had a lot of chances that I sort of wasted. I'm hitting my late 20s and my youth is running out, and I see all these young people on here (many of who are stupid and annoying). Things need to change in my life and my career.

I would have benefited from "self improvement". Not falling into the whole cult of self help, but just working harder in life. Making myself a bit more uncomfortable. Joining student organizations in college, tried a bit harder on dating apps, made friendships and kept them with people even though they did one or two things that pissed me off. I was once very close to someone I met here, and they told me that I should try to be more normal and less spergy and online. I thought it was good advice but I sort of rolled my eyes. I guess I thought that would just happen to me, it didn't.

These sort of announcement posts on internet communities are really gay, but I'm going to do it because I think this can be instructive - to you younger guys out there, don't be like me in the way I described. If you're a 5'3 manlet or have a tiny dick, yes, it's obviously fucking over for you. But even so, you shouldn't rehash the same shit day after day. And how many of you are actually that fucked? For almost everyone else, yeah, it fucking sucks how being 6 feet 2 inches tall gets you way more pussy than being 5'10. It sucks that Chad has an 8 inch dick. But that doesn't mean you have to roll over and die. You can punch above your weight with looksmaxing and you can still get pussy.

I'm not going to give you generic self improvement advice. I'm not going to tell you to follow your dreams or be a stoic philosopher and to ignore human emotion. I don't want to sound profound, because I don't think I am. It sounds hubristic but I think being a blackpilled loner has made me actually give some pretty decent advice even though I've been shitty at applying it. And what I'm going to say is this -

Just do anything but this man. Rotting in front of a computer screen and being doom and gloom all the time. I know it's a retarded cliche but what Meeks said about how you need to keep grinding and hustling is actually true because it's all we can fucking do or we're going to stagnate and die. Just looksmax. Make money. If your growth plates are open stick the HGH needle in your gut. If you're skinny just stick the steroid needle in your ass. Get some sort of social contact even if you don't like certain aspects of people, waiting for "true friends" is stupid. As a social animal, you need socialization or you're just going to turn weirder and crazier. Get surgeries on your ugly preop blackgymmax tier nose or birdcel jaws. When your dumb boomer parents, or normie friends, or whatever give you advice they might be bluepilled but their heart is in the right place (unless your parents legitimately hate you jfl, but you know what I mean, it could be anyone, even online). You just need to make things happen. Whether that's getting a good job or getting your jaws broken so you can slay.

And I know I'm probably not going to be awesome at doing this. It'll be weird and difficult and awkward for me. But it's better than nothing. We can't let our lives pass us by anymore.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me, TheDragon, falcon1 and 21 others
This site has been wasting my time and I realized that while I was just scrolling and scrolling. Along with PUAhate, SlutHate, Lookism. I know what I need to do to improve my appearance and my life, but I keep dawdling. If it wasn't PSL, it was videogames, or some other waste of time. Truth be told, I'm not bad looking, and I can get much better looking with surgery since I have a good base. I had a lot of chances that I sort of wasted. I'm hitting my late 20s and my youth is running out, and I see all these young people on here (many of who are stupid and annoying). Things need to change in my life and my career.

I would have benefited from "self improvement". Not falling into the whole cult of self help, but just working harder in life. Making myself a bit more uncomfortable. Joining student organizations in college, tried a bit harder on dating apps, made friendships and kept them with people even though they did one or two things that pissed me off. I was once very close to someone I met here, and they told me that I should try to be more normal and less spergy and online. I thought it was good advice but I sort of rolled my eyes. I guess I thought that would just happen to me, it didn't.

These sort of announcement posts on internet communities are really gay, but I'm going to do it because I think this can be instructive - to you younger guys out there, don't be like me in the way I described. If you're a 5'3 manlet or have a tiny dick, yes, it's obviously fucking over for you. But even so, you shouldn't rehash the same shit day after day. And how many of you are actually that fucked? For almost everyone else, yeah, it fucking sucks how being 6 feet 2 inches tall gets you way more pussy than being 5'10. It sucks that Chad has an 8 inch dick. But that doesn't mean you have to roll over and die. You can punch above your weight with looksmaxing and you can still get pussy.

I'm not going to give you generic self improvement advice. I'm not going to tell you to follow your dreams or be a stoic philosopher and to ignore human emotion. I don't want to sound profound, because I don't think I am. It sounds hubristic but I think being a blackpilled loner has made me actually give some pretty decent advice even though I've been shitty at applying it. And what I'm going to say is this -

Just do anything but this man. Rotting in front of a computer screen and being doom and gloom all the time. I know it's a retarded cliche but what Meeks said about how you need to keep grinding and hustling is actually true because it's all we can fucking do or we're going to stagnate and die. Just looksmax. Make money. If your growth plates are open stick the HGH needle in your gut. If you're skinny just stick the steroid needle in your ass. Get some sort of social contact even if you don't like certain aspects of people, waiting for "true friends" is stupid. As a social animal, you need socialization or you're just going to turn weirder and crazier. Get surgeries on your ugly preop blackgymmax tier nose or birdcel jaws. When your dumb boomer parents, or normie friends, or whatever give you advice they might be bluepilled but their heart is in the right place (unless your parents legitimately hate you jfl, but you know what I mean, it could be anyone, even online). You just need to make things happen. Whether that's getting a good job or getting your jaws broken so you can slay.

And I know I'm probably not going to be awesome at doing this. It'll be weird and difficult and awkward for me. But it's better than nothing. We can't let our lives pass us by anymore.
any advice im a 6'5 htn+ that is autistic , 0 friends or any real social interaction , i have 4k posts on here in 2 months im 16

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 147, redmaxx, Zonar and 7 others
If you're skinny just stick the steroid needle in your ass.
Nicolas cage

i was reading it seriously before i got to this part

Attachments

• 1702187459059.png
    1702187459059.png
    54 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck
Shut the fuck up

Attachments

• VID-20230311-WA0025 (1).mp4
    2.3 MB
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
any advice im a 6'5 htn+ that is autistic , 0 friends or any real social interaction , i have 4k posts on here in 2 months im 16
And ur autistic? You have the nerve to say u mog and ur autistic? You sack of unhumble shit🤣🤣🤣

You just have to get out there. There's nothing wrong with you physically. Now that's not to say make a fool of yourself, because doing so has consequences. Join the basketball team at your high school and dunk on manlets to get foids wet. idk man, I feel like you know what you need to do, but you're just too afraid to do it. There's zero reason you should be in the situation you're in.

View attachment 2599236
i was reading it seriously before i got to this part
It's true. The problem with self improvement advice is it's full of generic platitudes, preaches self-acceptance, and never tells you to do things that are socially unacceptable. Fuck that. You should hate the way you are and do whatever it takes. You should literally despise yourself for rotting on this site. This applies to other things and not just steroids. You need to be a little bit sociopathic. Lie to your parents and say you have trouble breathing and sleep apnea so they pay for bimax. Pretend to be more cool and interesting than you are to people even though you're a spergy weirdo, as long as you make it believable. If you're stupid and suck at writing use chatGPT to write your term paper and then change the words so an AI detector won't clock you. People lie all the time. Unless you're religious and think you'll get punished for it, lol.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, BrahminBoss, Kamui and 3 others
It's true. The problem with self improvement advice is it's full of generic platitudes, preaches self-acceptance, and never tells you to do things that are socially unacceptable. Fuck that. You should hate the way you are and do whatever it takes. You should literally despise yourself for rotting on this site. This applies to other things and not just steroids. You need to be a little bit sociopathic. Lie to your parents and say you have trouble breathing and sleep apnea so they pay for bimax. Pretend to be more cool and interesting than you are to people even though you're a spergy weirdo, as long as you make it believable. People lie all the time.
yeah i get what youre saying the way you formatted it just made me cage jfl

You just have to get out there. There's nothing wrong with you physically. Now that's not to say make a fool of yourself, because doing so has consequences. Join the basketball team at your high school and dunk on manlets to get foids wet. idk man, I feel like you know what you need to do, but you're just too afraid to do it. There's zero reason you should be in the situation you're in.

It's true. The problem with self improvement advice is it's full of generic platitudes, preaches self-acceptance, and never tells you to do things that are socially unacceptable. Fuck that. You should hate the way you are and do whatever it takes. You should literally despise yourself for rotting on this site. This applies to other things and not just steroids. You need to be a little bit sociopathic. Lie to your parents and say you have trouble breathing and sleep apnea so they pay for bimax. Pretend to be more cool and interesting than you are to people even though you're a spergy weirdo, as long as you make it believable. If you're stupid and suck at writing use chatGPT to write your term paper and then change the words so an AI detector won't clock you. People lie all the time.
im homeschooled

im homeschooled
yeah your parents fucked you

use a dating app for u18s and use your best pics, put your height on your profile, and lose your virginity

• Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss
yeah your parents fucked you

use a dating app for u18s and use your best pics, put your height on your profile, and lose your virginity
i fucked up bhai my retarded self got kicked out of 3 different schools

but ill try thanks

• JFL
And ur autistic? You have the nerve to say u mog and ur autistic? You sack of unhumble shit🤣🤣🤣
very mildly but it has made me smarter. i brutally intelligence mog you

1v1 on any game you choose. Thats iq v iq
dont prove my point now sand nigger. no its not

i havent touched my xbox in a very long time im not interested in the zog

Ur 16 dont talk like yhat to ur elders. Hows it not lol
and you get brutally mogged in every way. youre a victim.high iq doesnt = good at games. it could do if you consistently play but as i said im not interested in the zog

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
and you get brutally mogged in every way. youre a victim.high iq doesnt = good at games. it could do if you consistently play but as i said im not interested in the zog
U dont mog in shit man. You dont mog anyone.

• +1
kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
see this is what I mean

You're arguing about your skill in videogames, more irrelevant garbage. Look at your life. You are homeschooled. You are still a virgin and have no friends, despite being a mogger (according to you, idk how accurate that is). When you look in the mirror you shouldn't feel good about yourself. You should be disgusted with your subhumanity. DO SOMETHING THAT ISN'T SITTING ON YOUR COMPUTER YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

• +1
Youre also retarded so ur gonna have a bit of aspie to ur face or the tism
good night
didnt show his face, tried to tetreat, shit talked a dude who mogs him to a brutal hell. Man youre so miserable and ur only 16. Ye goto sleep u need to

• Love it
see this is what I mean

You're arguing about your skill in videogames, more irrelevant garbage. Look at your life. You are homeschooled. You are still a virgin and have no friends, despite being a mogger (according to you, idk how accurate that is). When you look in the mirror you shouldn't feel good about yourself. You should be disgusted with your subhumanity. DO SOMETHING THAT ISN'T SITTING ON YOUR COMPUTER YOU FUCKING IDIOT.
he aint no mogger all he is a chud

see this is what I mean

im not arguing about skill as i said i dont play. i dont even own a computer or my own tv

Farewell , thank you for the advice

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and Deleted member 23391
you live life on tutorial mode

• +1
Reactions: randomop and Deleted member 23391
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and randomop
It’ll be sad seeing you leave bhai, honestly I need to do the same as well, I’ll probably never outright leave but I will try to use this website far less, I’ve been on this website since I was a junior in HS but I’ve been in PSL/blackpill spaces since I was freshman in HS and I’ve barely made any serious progress, I’ve had my fair share of relationships and experiences but honestly I’m not built for the adult world whatsoever, I just graduated and gotta get my shit together :lul: I’m 18 and soon enough shit won’t be a game anymore

Wish you the best man fr fr 🙏🏿

Rotting in front of a computer screen
this is all ive ever known and i wouldnt trade it to be a half assed failed normie, i will regret nothing on my death bed

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pikabro, IAMNOTANINCEL, Deleted member 21345 and 2 others
It’ll be sad seeing you leave bhai, honestly I need to do the same as well, I’ll probably never outright leave but I will try to use this website far less, I’ve been on this website since I was a junior in HS but I’ve been in PSL/blackpill spaces since I was freshman in HS and I’ve barely made any serious progress, I’ve had my fair share of relationships and experiences but honestly I’m not built for the adult world whatsoever, I just graduated and gotta get my shit together :lul: I’m 18 and soon enough shit won’t be a game anymore

Wish you the best man fr fr 🙏🏿
Yeah you think it's ok, then a lot of things end up passing you by. The whole not built for the adult world thing is a very bad sign.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and BrahminBoss
I'll miss u bhai

Did u ever try clamping?

Did u ever manage to widen ur clavicles?

Yeah you think it's ok, then a lot of things end up passing you by. The whole not built for the adult world thing is a very bad sign.
Can you tell me as last advice ever, will green eyes or amber or hazel contacts look best for my physiognomy and skin tone.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
I'll miss u bhai

Did u ever try clamping?

Did u ever manage to widen ur clavicles?
No, I'm too worried about breaking my cock with these extreme PE exercises. I'll probably just get one of those cock extenders (but not the aliexpress one I have, something more durable) and use a water pump. I gained a quarter inch in length from hanging a few months then stopped and my dick went back, so I have personal evidence it works.

My clavicles aren't a concern to me, they and my ribcage are pretty wide for my height. I took HGH peptides in my early 20s and it broadened them.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Napoleon1800
No, I'm too worried about breaking my cock with these extreme PE exercises. I'll probably just get one of those cock extenders (but not the aliexpress one I have, something more durable) and use a water pump. I gained a quarter inch in length from hanging a few months then stopped and my dick went back, so I have personal evidence it works.

My clavicles aren't a concern to me, they and my ribcage are pretty wide for my height. I took HGH peptides in my early 20s and it broadened them.
Any tips for increasing girth?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and Napoleon1800
I also think itll be the least conspicuous for my phenotype. Also has a nice limbal ring. Thing is though it costs 500 USD lol
A small price to pay for a big halo

• +1