I'm going to be leaving

enlightened thread ty for this

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Napoleon1800
But that doesn't mean you have to roll over and die. You can punch above your weight with looksmaxing and you can still get pussy.

• JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, BrahminBoss, gr34ter and 1 other person
Thought about staying in contact with some people here if they wanted to but honestly there's no point. If I come back it'll be after surgerymaxxing either because I improved my looks and other aspects of my life and wanted to serve as a more positive example, or because I got bogged and am about to self-delete. I'll answer replies in here and shitpost on the forum for a while longer then I'm going to smash the delete account button.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and BrahminBoss
I'm hitting my late 20s and my youth is running out
Lol it ran out a long time ago dude, over for your oldcel ass
Zoomer chads like me will inherit the earth

• +1
Reactions: raystar66
Lol it ran out a long time ago dude, over for your oldcel ass
Zoomer chads like me will inherit the earth
If I have to I'll lie about my age, amnesiamaxxing. I don't give a fuck.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and SidharthTheSlayer
If I have to I'll lie about my age, amnesiamaxxing. I don't give a fuck.
You dont. Men till 35 arent old to foids unless you want the 18 to 21 range if youre gl that is

See you tommorow

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
I won’t leave pussy

I kind of realized leaving isn't going to fix anything, but I still plan on doing it and making some other changes in my internet usage to see how it goes. As for when idk. Before 2024 starts for sure.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and incel194012940
i wish u the best man, you're in my top posters list

Happy for you bro. The site went to shit tbh nothing to see of good here so better to don't waste your fucking time on here.

Alright, I'm going to be leaving before 2024 starts. Might come back someday, might not. I'm going to try and ascend and develop some better habits and hobbies. This will be my last post. Until then - goodbye.

• +1
Reactions: shabby890 and BrahminBoss
Alright, I'm going to be leaving before 2024 starts. Might come back someday, might not. I'm going to try and ascend and develop some better habits and hobbies. This will be my last post. Until then - goodbye.
Goodbye gl