I'm going to be travelling to a non R1badboy country for the first time in my life, mindblown

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
I am travelling to Poland soon

Despite making threads such as this

I just realized that all of the countries I've visited in my life have been R1badboy countries
England, France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium and Italy (giving Italy r1 status as it's borderline)

I was thinking about how this may be the first place I travel to in my adult life where the natives dont attempt to speak to me in their native language because upon seeing me they will be aware that they've never encountered a guy with my pheno who's spoken Polish (excluding some giga rare case)

Whereas in other countries if I am waiting at a bus stop a person may attempt to ask me a question.
It's possible the level of r1b I have is enough to make them think I might just be integrated into their country. (there's a difference between the likelyhood of ethnics learning their native language v other euros learning it)
I can't see anyone in Poland assuming I'm not just fresh off the plane

this is a thread for my own amusement, don't take it seriously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689
You'll be shocked at the absolute shithole that it is

That being said, I think it is an ideal place for angry white incels like you to live. Polish men may be poor and ugly gopnicks. But one thing they aren't is pussies. They are high T , they enjoy fighting, and they enjoy being racist and feeling superior (which is a bit ironic since most of them were illegal Potato farmers in UK but thats that).
And they would for sure beat you up if you brag about your 'R1badboy' genes or whatever

@Tai Lung can back me up on this but Poland is a good place to live. And you will likely find a gf

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and 6ft4
You'll be shocked at the absolute shithole that it is

That being said, I think it is an ideal place for angry white incels like you to live. Polish men may be poor and ugly gopnicks. But one thing they aren't is pussies. They are high T , they enjoy fighting, and they enjoy being racist and feeling superior (which is a bit ironic since most of them were illegal Potato farmers in UK but thats that).
And they would for sure beat you up if you brag about your 'R1badboy' genes or whatever

@Tai Lung can back me up on this but Poland is a good place to live. And you will likely find a gf

Fuark this just gave me flashbacks to a time when I was waiting in line for a club while on tren and some nw4 Polak manlet was barking as he was walking past then threw and smashed a bottle on the ground so I started cursing at him then he came right up in front of me so we continued cursing at each other as I took off my jacket then I pushed him and sent him flying back about 10 metres and he hit the ground then he got up to start barking at me again but Police came over quickly having witnessed the incident (mustve been driving by at the exact moment) so I apolagized to the police and agreed to their orders to leave the area while the Polak called me a pussy for apolagizing to the police and continued barking as I walked off :lul:

Based on stories I've heard though, they dont even bash gooks who pull their girls by k-pop maxxing
If I move there eventually, chances are I'd be the one leading the gook bashing charge

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TheLastLaugh, Deleted member 48689 and ReadBooksEveryday