I’m going to get more fillers

Deleted member 12270

Deleted member 12270

Diamond
Fuuuuuck I need to increase my infra orbital horizontal projection! While my eye hollowness is better than before is still bad, and the issue here is my lack of undereye support :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: also I’m getting more fillers in my jaw to correct some asymmetries and to add some extra sharpness to my gonials. Wish me luck buddyboyos :feelsgood:
This is my current me.

Btw I know is over for me, at this point I’m just this doing “looksmaxxing” shit as a game, just like subhumans get tattoos and piercings. I know I wasn’t born to be loved and there’s nobody for me, all I can do is cope and try to improve my looks until I have gray hair :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 2729, .👽. and 3 others

and LDAR

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Administrator, BrownBoy, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
Fuuuuuck I need to increase my infra orbital horizontal projection! While my eye hollowness is better than before is still bad, and the issue here is my lack of undereye support :feelswhy::feelswhy: :feelswhy: also I’m getting more fillers in my jaw to correct some asymmetries and to add some extra sharpness to my gonials. Wish me luck buddyboyos :feelsgood:
This is my current me.

Btw I know is over for me, at this point I’m just this doing “looksmaxxing” shit as a game, just like subhumans get tattoos and piercings. I know I wasn’t born to be loved and there’s nobody for me, all I can do is cope and try to improve my looks until I have gray hair :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

get coloured contacts

1 round of fillers in los angeles is as expensive as lefort 3 in colombia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 12270
have you tried fillers to fill the void in your life yet?

• Love it
Reactions: Dr. Greenberg
Reading stuff like this really makes me angry. There are really ugly and deformed people on this site, and then a gl guy with a lot of potential comes here to talk about how over it is for him.

• +1
Reactions: uglynihilist and Deleted member 2729
Please PM me, or post results here, after you get undereye fillers @need-a-wide-jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270
Reading stuff like this really makes me angry. There are really ugly and deformed people on this site, and then a gl guy with a lot of potential comes here to talk about how over it is for him.
Well, thanks for saying I got potential,

Last edited:
Its all relative. There are people starving to death and you are here on this site.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Your mentality is the problem if you think it’s over for you. I look MUCH WORSE and it’s not over for me. I would be so happy to look like you.

Your mentality is the problem if you think it’s over for you. I look MUCH WORSE and it’s not over for me. I would be so happy to look like you.
I give you that, I’m so awkward in real life like you wouldn’t imagine, and I’m not autistic

I give you that, I’m so awkward in real life like you wouldn’t imagine, and I’m not autistic
are you still struggling with social circles and friends IRL? thought canada has opened up(clubs etc) plus what happend to ur bar job.

get filler in your whole body

U need something for ur midface ratio

are you still struggling with social circles and friends IRL? thought canada has opened up(clubs etc) plus what happend to ur bar job.
I quit that job on first day due to some shit about schedule and management, also it was suicide fuel I god high and frame mogged a lot JFl

• So Sad
Yea, still struggling with getting new friends. Maybe because of COVID but we are opening school and businesses so I can probably make more, let’s see if it gets easier the more I looksmax

• +1
Once your fillers dissolve and migrate all over your face you will look like an abused dog and need to contact Eppley ASAP for some massive shotgun implants

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: grimy and Posmo
Once your fillers dissolve and migrate all over your face you will look like an abused dog and need to contact Eppley ASAP for some massive shotgun implants
It depends on the fillers some can be undone easily