I’m going to post a massive party I’m going to in order to show my former classmates I am not some incel loser

H

House Lannister

Kraken
I was some fat incel looking motherfucker up til mid 2020 when I left my old city I grew up in and haven’t really posted my life which is 1000x more social and better on social media where those fuckers follow me. Now I mog most of them to Shanghai sewers in looks and social life and I’m going to make it known to them when I spam it all on Snapchat and insta I don’t even look like the same person. I am an abused dog who wants them to know I MOG THEM NOW

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, LowTrust, incel194012940 and 1 other person
But you are an incel loser?

• JFL
Reactions: Jigen, Skywalker, TeenAscender and 4 others
Neurotypicals me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust, Skywalker and Rimaxtis
Why would you care about them?

Aren’t you brown? How do you slay?
I don’t really slay just get approached every now and then but awkward as fuck and don’t know how to convert it to slay and have low self esteem my pheno isn’t much of a failo since I’m lightskinned (not white passing though)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
@House Lannister you intrigue me bhai tell me more about yourself

• Love it
Reactions: House Lannister
I don’t really slay just get approached every now and then but awkward as fuck and don’t know how to convert it to slay and have low self esteem my pheno isn’t much of a failo since I’m lightskinned (not white passing though)
Are you htn? Where you from? Tall? What ur slays like and how you get approached?

guess what boyo... youre INCEL for life .. yeah thats right... just go ER jajajajajaja

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Don't care and they probably don't care too

i doubt they care about some incel loser like you

why do you they aren’t gonna be chadstruck sure they might think “huh he looks better I guess” “good for him” but your not a 6’8 gigachad they aren’t gonna feel that mogged at most 1% of what you feel toward them

you are an incel looser tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back