Im going to start injecting MT2 and cant really find anything about it being used inconjunction with Tret, is it ok?

Nims

Nims

👉👈
I keep hearing people say not to use it while on tret however I have no idea why?

Surely it would be fine to use in conjunction, I do remember people used to say that sun sensitivity increases on tret, but im quite sure that stabilises anyways after a few weeks and is only caused by the increased skin turnover/purge. Surely someone whos been on tret for months wouldnt experience any issues using both in conjuction?

Thanks for any answers.

Last edited:
Probs because the tan may fade quicker when on tret as you'll essentially just be shedding and replacing your skin at a boosted rate. Therefore older, tanned skin will heal quickly. Probs would still work. I've used mt2 and works fine

• +1
Reactions: Nims
I keep hearing people say not to use it while on tret however I have no idea why?

Surely it would be fine to use in conjunction, I do remember people used to say that sun sensitivity increases on tret, but im quite sure that stabilises anyways after a few weeks and is only caused by the increased skin turnover/purge. Surely someone whos been on tret for months wouldnt experience any issues using both in conjuction?

Thanks for any answers.
How has no one answered this yet? I’m surprised. I believe it’s because using tret makes your skin more sensitive to the sun, ima use tret and MT2 with hella sunscreen in hopes of getting a tan year round